McAgger
RealGunner
Ali
RuthlesGangstaDef:villin
Nishankly
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Martin Kelly Appreciation Thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: Martin Kelly Appreciation Thread.

Post by McAgger Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:32 pm

I'm pretty sure he'll transition into a CB after Carra hangs them. He's already pretty vocal and quicker than all the CBs in the world. Plus he's like 6'4. So glad he signed :bow:

McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Martin Kelly Appreciation Thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: Martin Kelly Appreciation Thread.

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:37 pm

Anyone know the terms? Red was talking to me about this before hand and mentioned he was asking for 45k.

Either way its been resolved so it doesn't matter but will it be less than that?
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:40 pm

yeah I remember reading reports of him wanting a 45k but it turned to be his agent actually playing the agent game (according to rawk).

The terms weren't disclosed by the club but I'm sure it's lower than 45k whatever that might be.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:56 pm

Remember, Mole, that was the Daily Fail reporting that he wanted £45k... so it was as likely as not nonsense. If I were to hazard a guess, I'd say he's most likely on £35k or less.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:11 pm

RedOranje wrote:Remember, Mole, that was the Daily Fail reporting that he wanted £45k... so it was as likely as not nonsense. If I were to hazard a guess, I'd say he's most likely on £35k or less.

Ah yes i forgot Daily Fail was the source, my bad.

I'm more likely to agree it probably is significantly less.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:27 pm

If he plays CB, then what about Coates and Wilson?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:31 pm

Wilson will be done for after his contract expires in the summer. He was never good enough.

We will only have Agger, Skrtel, and Coates as Cb's for next season so even if Kelly is turned to CB we'd still be short. I'm guessing we'll be looking to sign someone experienced and vocal. Howedes I hope Proud
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:33 pm

I guess Howedes would want to start?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:35 pm

Skrtel's place has been up for grabs lately. It would be nice to have someone else who can challenge him and Agger for the spot. Coates has looked short of confidence
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:42 pm

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:Coates has looked short of confidence
And consistency. And experience.

Which is why Rodgers wanted/wants to loan him out to gain those things.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:45 pm

RedOranje wrote:
Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:Coates has looked short of confidence
And consistency. And experience.

Which is why Rodgers wanted/wants to loan him out to gain those things.

At this point, it seems, a loan move is the only thing that could save his career with us.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:51 pm

WHAT happened to Kelly??????????????????????????????????????????

He has played FIVE games and probably been substitute for 3-4 of these. At a time we are fielding two abysmal players on both flanks and Flanagan playing regularly before getting injured.

With over half the season gone, if he haven't got enough fitness or form to displace Johnson or Cissoko (something Flanagan, who is much younger and less hyped, had done), it's really a cause for concern. Wisdom is playing regularly for Derby and next season he is likely to be considered main back-up.

Have any of you seen him play lately? Senior team, youth/reserve? How did he look?
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:56 pm

iftikhar wrote:WHAT happened to Kelly??????????????????????????????????????????

He has played FIVE games and probably been substitute for 3-4 of these. At a time we are fielding two abysmal players on both flanks and Flanagan playing regularly before getting injured.

With over half the season gone, if he haven't got enough fitness or form to displace Johnson or Cissoko (something Flanagan, who is much younger and less hyped, had done), it's really a cause for concern. Wisdom is playing regularly for Derby and next season he is likely to be considered main back-up.

Have any of you seen him play lately? Senior team, youth/reserve? How did he look?  

Johnson is injured, Flanagan not fit yet either, surely it's Kelly who'll start our next few games at least at right-back.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:39 pm

RealGunner wrote:Him n Micah will fight for the RB spot for years to come. Excellent player, much better then Kyle walker

https://i.servimg.com/u/f43/16/93/79/64/37329810.gif

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:06 pm

Art Morte wrote:
iftikhar wrote:WHAT happened to Kelly??????????????????????????????????????????

Johnson is injured, Flanagan not fit yet either, surely it's Kelly who'll start our next few games at least at right-back.

Kelly has a recurring knee injury that won't let him play full games. His knee swells every time he plays.

That knee injury suffered last september has done his career a lot of damage. I suspect, he'll be another talented injury prone right back, just like Richards.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:37 pm

Toure back at RB and Gerrard at CB :fap:
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2