zarola
Tomwin Lannister
DeviAngel
pasquale22
anouarjuve
16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Pepe: The national side? All I’m thinking about is doing well for Juventus.” - Page 3 Empty Re: Pepe: The national side? All I’m thinking about is doing well for Juventus.”

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:53 pm

Actually Luca...

"End Product" is something I came up with.

So I doubt he knows.

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Pepe: The national side? All I’m thinking about is doing well for Juventus.” - Page 3 Empty Re: Pepe: The national side? All I’m thinking about is doing well for Juventus.”

Post by Luca Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:57 pm

Still, he is tip-toeing around it but still acknowledge that as a weakness
See, me you and the others who dislike do acknowledge what he brings to the team so that part is nonsense, but we do see the weaknesses, in ability for example.

I have never seen a Pepe fan (real one) say a bad word about the man, so for my own peace of mind I would love to see his flaws listed by one of his admirers.

In other words, I would love for someone to consider another's perspective before writing it off as negativity and 'haters'

But then again, since my opinion is different from yours clearly I'm wrong, delusional and a hater and you are God's gift to us all...

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:58 pm

Of course top-toeing... he does it all the time. You post something very good, he will respond with one word or sentence. Maybe with a picture.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:58 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:I understand the guy is a bit clumsy and doesnt always have the best end product

Just abit clumsy?

End Product :coffee:

You wanna see the end product? Check out where we are on the table Juventus is, Pepe plays for that team if u didnt know. Without the -1 game we still are in first place, and Pepe is an integral part of the team that is accomplishing that thus far.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:59 pm

Yes, Pepe is the reason Juventus are undefeated
So, last season, he was the reason Juventus finished in seventh place

Nice

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:01 pm

Luca wrote:Still, he is tip-toeing around it but still acknowledge that as a weakness
See, me you and the others who dislike do acknowledge what he brings to the team so that part is nonsense, but we do see the weaknesses, in ability for example.

I have never seen a Pepe fan (real one) say a bad word about the man, so for my own peace of mind I would love to see his flaws listed by one of his admirers.

In other words, I would love for someone to consider another's perspective before writing it off as negativity and 'haters'

But then again, since my opinion is different from yours clearly I'm wrong, delusional and a hater and you are God's gift to us all...

Pepe can't cross the ball well consistently. Pepe he is not a strong dribbler. He doesnt have the best shot placement.

The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:02 pm

Luca wrote:Yes, Pepe is the reason Juventus are undefeated

Nice

That is taking what I said out of context. Are you really saying Pepe hasn't done anything useful for the team? If so you are delusional my friend.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:02 pm

Nice

LUCA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bow:

Once again... Fab's your logic within wingers is flawed.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:02 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:

Nice

That is taking what I said out of context. Are you really saying Pepe hasn't done anything useful for the team? If so you are delusional my friend.

We are where we are becuase... of.

Pirlo. Marchisio. Conte.

Pepe is out of that zone. Sorry. :coffee:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:03 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:

Nice

We are where we are becuase... of.

Pirlo. Marchisio. Conte.

Pepe is out of that zone. Sorry. :coffee:

Mathematically, take away Pepe's contributions and we would not be in first place. Open your mind a bit and realize that even tho he isnt the best or most fun to watch, he helps the team.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:05 pm

Wants some mathematics?

Marchisio's goals.
Pirlos' assists.
Conte's undefeated record.

I'm sorry what does Pepe have? Oh right nothing.
Geez... Matri played less and yet has done more.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:06 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:

Nice

Well, I can't speak for sciacca but I never said he hasn't been useful to the team, so if you believe I said that or that I implied that then I apologize sincerely because that is not the case.
He has been as useful as the player next to him
He has done as much as his skillset and ability allow him to do, which is less than Pirlo, Vidal, Marchisio, Matri, Vucinic, Lichsteiner, Barzagli, Chiellini, Buffon in my opinion.
He passed De Ceglie, is ahead of Bonucci for now.
And yes he has been an essential part of the team but we are not talking about how Juventus has been playing as a team, we are talking about Pepe, individually, as an individual he is part of Juventus but I'm talking about his actual play.

Thank you for listing some of his flaws at least now maybe you can grasp why I and others dislike him? It isn't a blind hate as you can see, it really isn't even hate, I don't hate players who play for Juventus but I do not favour Pepe and I consider him disposable as a player based on his ability.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:09 pm

Who needs Pepe on the right flank when you got Lichstiener who does his work better?
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:51 pm

Luca wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:

Nice

Well, I can't speak for sciacca but I never said he hasn't been useful to the team, so if you believe I said that or that I implied that then I apologize sincerely because that is not the case.
He has done as much as his skillset and ability allow him to do, which is less than Pirlo, Vidal, Marchisio, Matri, Vucinic, Lichsteiner, Barzagli, Chiellini, Buffon in my opinion.
And yes he has been an essential part of the team but we are not talking about how Juventus has been playing as a team, we are talking about Pepe, individually, as an individual he is part of Juventus but I'm talking about his actual play.

Thank you for listing some of his flaws at least now maybe you can grasp why I and others dislike him? It isn't a blind hate as you can see, it really isn't even hate, I don't hate players who play for Juventus but I do not favour Pepe and I consider him disposable as a player based on his ability.

Well then I respect your opinion on him, I can see the logic behind that since u explained it well in ur post. I just think it's a fan's duty to support a player who gives his all. On top of that, the results are showing. So as far as I'm concerned we should not be looking to offload him, I think he deserves a spot on the team.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:53 pm

A fan's duty? I'm a grande tifoso of the Azzurri. And yet Its my duty to support him when he flops?
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:11 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:A fan's duty? I'm a grande tifoso of the Azzurri. And yet Its my duty to support him when he flops?

If you call Pepe a flop at Juve then idk what to tell you man that's pretty absurd. You have some serious distortions in your perception mate.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:17 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:A fan's duty? I'm a grande tifoso of the Azzurri. And yet Its my duty to support him when he flops?

If you call Pepe a flop at Juve then idk what to tell you man that's pretty absurd. You have some serious distortions in your perception mate.

Who said hes flopping right now for Juve? I reffered to him flopping with Italy... Though, there's nothing great about Pepe. Krasic is better.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:18 pm

I wasnt sure if you meant Juve or Italy. His chances are still to come with the Azzurri if he keeps this form up with Juve if you ask me. Only time will tell.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:21 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:I wasnt sure if you meant Juve or Italy. His chances are still to come with the Azzurri if he keeps this form up with Juve if you ask me. Only time will tell.

Cerci over Pepe any day.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:37 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:
Luca wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:

Nice

Well then I respect your opinion on him, I can see the logic behind that since u explained it well in ur post. I just think it's a fan's duty to support a player who gives his all. On top of that, the results are showing. So as far as I'm concerned we should not be looking to offload him, I think he deserves a spot on the team.

I don't believe in that, I support Juventus through and through no matter who is wearing in the shirt but individually I have a right to criticize.
Are you telling me when Martinez is on the field at the same time as Del Piero you feel the same towards both of them? I don't and never will.
Hmm.. personally I would not mind offloading him because that could mean Krasic/Elia get greater opportunities but as a squad player I see his worth, he can do a job well.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:49 pm

Did we forget about my Mathematics? I think we did for a reason eh?
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:51 pm

In my eyes, Pepe is a squad player, while Krasic and Elia are supposed to be the starters. If by the end of this season Krasic and Elia do not earn their spot, then maybe the starters should be replaced, not Pepe.

We all know Pepe is fine with the bench, so that isnt really an issue.

And of course not with that analogy with ADP and Martinez. Pepe puts the most effort in out of the whole team you cant compare him to Martinez.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:54 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:In my eyes, Pepe is a squad player, while Krasic and Elia are supposed to be the starters. If by the end of this season Krasic and Elia do not earn their spot, then maybe the starters should be replaced, not Pepe.

And of course not with that analogy with ADP and Martinez. Pepe puts the most effort in out of the whole team you cant compare him to Martinez.

Ok, Pepe and Del Piero are both on the field at the same time, you consider them equal?
I don't

I agree with your first part, I'm glad you admit it because this was my original part about Elia and Krasic being better players in terms of sheer talent and ability

Looks like we cleared this up
I agree that Pepe has value and worth, and is a great team player/squad player
And you agree that Krasic and Elia should be the starters at some point at least

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:55 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:In my eyes, Pepe is a squad player, while Krasic and Elia are supposed to be the starters. If by the end of this season Krasic and Elia do not earn their spot, then maybe the starters should be replaced, not Pepe.

The issue is him starting... something you can't understand. By the way what happend to Mathamatics?
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:55 pm

Yes, 100%. I have never said I think Pepe is better or should take their role in the team. Just that since neither of them are able to perform up to par at the moment, Pepe is more than capable of getting the job done for now.

ADP is a legend, nobody compares to him. But when Pepe is on the field, the fact that I know he is putting his all in makes a big difference in the way I view him, especially in a tactical sense.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3