zarola
Tomwin Lannister
DeviAngel
pasquale22
anouarjuve
16 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Pepe: The national side? All I’m thinking about is doing well for Juventus.” - Page 2 Empty Re: Pepe: The national side? All I’m thinking about is doing well for Juventus.”

Post by The_ItalianFool Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:42 pm

Luca wrote:It must be more stressful to have Pepe, who can never, ever match his abilities going forward, have his spot in the starting eleven.
It must be even more stressful to have your accomplishments not even one year ago completely forgotten.

It is more beneficial for Krasic to play in my opinion. The form he reached was not a fluke and I can assure you, it might be worse for him to keep going if he is always playing awfully- agreed there its worse for Juventus more so but he will not get going by sitting on the bench.

The only place he is going is to another club in January, I'd bet a lot on that, assuming things stay the way the do. I remember about a month ago how Conte said how important Krasic would be to Juventus, he made interviews a couple times. Now last week he said everyone has their opinions (about who plays) but he is in charge. I take that as a hint.

Krasic
Quagliarella
Alex
Elia

Its sad

That hint was in particular reference to ADP, not everyone if you ask me.

It's really a tough call for Conte either way. He has to risk something, and at this point I think he is deciding not to risk our unbeaten run and first place by playing the players who are in form as opposed to players who are supposed to play.

The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Pepe: The national side? All I’m thinking about is doing well for Juventus.” - Page 2 Empty Re: Pepe: The national side? All I’m thinking about is doing well for Juventus.”

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:22 am

After reading many comments towards Pepe being called up in Italy. Just goes to serve how many lovers here are false.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:19 am

The_ItalianFool wrote:
Luca wrote:It must be more stressful to have Pepe, who can never, ever match his abilities going forward, have his spot in the starting eleven.
It must be even more stressful to have your accomplishments not even one year ago completely forgotten.

It is more beneficial for Krasic to play in my opinion. The form he reached was not a fluke and I can assure you, it might be worse for him to keep going if he is always playing awfully- agreed there its worse for Juventus more so but he will not get going by sitting on the bench.

The only place he is going is to another club in January, I'd bet a lot on that, assuming things stay the way the do. I remember about a month ago how Conte said how important Krasic would be to Juventus, he made interviews a couple times. Now last week he said everyone has their opinions (about who plays) but he is in charge. I take that as a hint.

Krasic
Quagliarella
Alex
Elia

Its sad

That hint was in particular reference to ADP, not everyone if you ask me.

It's really a tough call for Conte either way. He has to risk something, and at this point I think he is deciding not to risk our unbeaten run and first place by playing the players who are in form as opposed to players who are supposed to play.

Thats true but the players can barely get any substitute minutes
I understand for Inter, Napoli, Milan that he has a set starting 11, his strongest 11
Every other game, I believe is a different story. You need rotation, you have fantastic depth, it is not utilized.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by tareks Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:47 am

lucianomoggi wrote:
AttacanteBG wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Screw Pepe, I dont want him playing for the national team

I dont get it how Juventino dont apreiciate Pepe?

I can understand you say he lacks creativity, flar or techinque. But to insult player who have great desire to win for club every time he steps on the pitch who gives is 100% for club in every single game is beyond me.

he never make an assist, he never score a goal

so members are right to complain;

Pepe as a winger,had 1 goal,& 1 assist..
While Vucinic supposedly as a SS,had 1 ILLEGAL goal,& 1 assist..

Still,you're sayng that members are right to complain about Pepe Rolling Eyes ,& from what I'm seeing,many members(don't know about you) are extremely PRAISING Vucinic Shocked

tareks
tareks
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:53 am

Vucinic has more than one assist, he has two assists to Matri, and two goals...
He also showed how dynamic he can be against Milan but it is still growing.

In either case, we know what Vucinic can do on form
Pepe has no 'on form' what you see is what you get, he will never be a bigger or better player than he has shown probably

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by tareks Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:59 am

Luca wrote:Vucinic has more than one assist, he has two assists to Matri, and two goals...

Pepe has no 'on form' what you see is what you get, he will never be a bigger or better player than he has shown probably

Sry for the goals,ur right,but as for the assists,only 1 ,I don't give him any vredit forthe 2nd 1.

Plus,about Pepe,it's obvious that all the issue is like talking about someone that you just HATE for some reason,& you don't want to look on what he's giving & offering to the team
tareks
tareks
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:05 pm

Another person who neg reps without having the audacity to actually reply. Tobad, so much people with potential lack so much in knowledge.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:19 pm

tareks wrote:
Luca wrote:Vucinic has more than one assist, he has two assists to Matri, and two goals...

Sry for the goals,ur right,but as for the assists,only 1 ,I don't give him any vredit forthe 2nd 1.

Plus,about Pepe,it's obvious that all the issue is like talking about someone that you just HATE for some reason,& you don't want to look on what he's giving & offering to the team

Players who are praised for their work ethic instead of their ability don't impress me much
Pepe is a soldier, if he was a CM I would believe in him more, but he is a winger and there are better, ability-wise, players that could play instead of him
Hell, even in a 4-3-3 like against Fiorentina, Quagliarella could have had his position.
I prefer players who are praised due to their skill and ability as opposed to their distance covered and back tracking

The best thing you can say about Krasic, he can dribble past three defenders and he is extremely fast
Elia, he is a trickster who can also burn a defender
Quagliarella can score fantastic goals

Pepe, oh, yeah, he can backtrack!

meh, its just not something that excites me
and people praise him for the things he does well but no one mentions his weak points, so I don't like that either

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:35 pm

Luca wrote:
tareks wrote:

Players who are praised for their work ethic instead of their ability don't impress me much
Pepe is a soldier, if he was a CM I would believe in him more, but he is a winger and there are better, ability-wise, players that could play instead of him
Hell, even in a 4-3-3 like against Fiorentina, Quagliarella could have had his position.
I prefer players who are praised due to their skill and ability as opposed to their distance covered and back tracking

The best thing you can say about Krasic, he can dribble past three defenders and he is extremely fast
Elia, he is a trickster who can also burn a defender
Quagliarella can score fantastic goals

Pepe, oh, yeah, he can backtrack!

meh, its just not something that excites me
and people praise him for the things he does well but no one mentions his weak points, so I don't like that either

No, this is wrong. Luca I know what you mean. It's not about someone who works hard which doesn't impress you. It's the end product, in which Pepe dosen't have. You got wingers like Scheletto, Cerci even Mauri for crying out loud who are better options than Pepe. At the end of the day, his work rate is useless as he just dosen't produce. Now thats the why I hate him, and speaking and reading your posts... I assume you feel the same way.

Who needs Pepe to track back? You got Maggio who is a winger fully capable of doing that job, but better.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:41 pm

Well yeah thats what I meant when I said it is his work rate that is praised rather than ability

Ability meaning skill, talent, which of course translates to an end product

Thank you for helping me clarify that, I agree with what you said.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:54 pm

Luca wrote:Well yeah thats what I meant when I said it is his work rate that is praised rather than ability

Ability meaning skill, talent, which of course translates to an end product

Thank you for helping me clarify that, I agree with what you said.

Your welcome. I'm happy my 'contribution' has helped you out.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:06 pm

Well, I know what I meant and so did you, but your contribution will help others as the way I explained it may be confusing/unclear!

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:19 pm

Luca wrote:Well, I know what I meant and so did you, but your contribution will help others as the way I explained it may be confusing/unclear!

That 'contribution' part was a hint for a certain someone. Not you Wink
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Smidhofer Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:34 pm

Well the hell why not? If we put it all together Pepe is a good player (looking from objective side) and deserves his place in the squad. But in Juventus I prefere Krasic as a player - he has true Balkan Blood! Agressive fighter i must say smoking drinking smoking :bow:
Smidhofer
Smidhofer
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:26 pm

Smidhofer wrote:Well the hell why not? If we put it all together Pepe is a good player (looking from objective side) and deserves his place in the squad. But in Juventus I prefere Krasic as a player - he has true Balkan Blood! Agressive fighter i must say smoking drinking smoking :bow:

Disagreed. His objective side? What objectives? At the end... he fails most of the time. Meaning none of his objectives for both the player and coach statisfy.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:20 am

Conte is the reason Pepe is back on the national team.
That is strike 1!

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:39 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
Smidhofer wrote:Well the hell why not? If we put it all together Pepe is a good player (looking from objective side) and deserves his place in the squad. But in Juventus I prefere Krasic as a player - he has true Balkan Blood! Agressive fighter i must say smoking drinking smoking :bow:

Disagreed. His objective side? What objectives? At the end... he fails most of the time. Meaning none of his objectives for both the player and coach statisfy.

I guess you havent been watching the past few games dude.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:55 am

Can someone tell me why the heck is this Bidone even going to wear a Azzuri shirt again?

And don't tell me because he "works hard"
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:32 am

Arquitecto wrote:Can someone tell me why the heck is this Bidone even going to wear a Azzuri shirt again?

Because he works hard.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:39 am

The_ItalianFool wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:Can someone tell me why the heck is this Bidone even going to wear a Azzuri shirt again?

Because he works hard.

Another Milanista who shows more sense than you do Fab... I'm shocked. :coffee:

Arq... I agree. Refer to posts above for the answer.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:57 am

Unfortunately that is the only possible reason
STRIKE 1 AGAINST CONTE: Returned Pepe to national team
STRIKE 2 will be the loss of Quagliarella and or Krasic in January

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:13 am

Sicne I am from the Balkans I can confirm that

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:38 am

The Pepe haters dont appreciate how much Pepe's overall game can help the team as a whole.

Running back and being in position makes defending much better and easier on everyone. if there is a hole because our winger did not track back, either the defenders have to compensate by taking more ground or there will be a huge hole on side of the pitch where attacks can come in and penetrate.

The simple act of a player getting back is a great help to any team. Pepe does this for us, and will do so if he is called upon for his country.

I understand the guy is a bit clumsy and doesnt always have the best end product in terms of attacking. But for me, and apparently for Conte and maybe Prandelli, what Pepe offers to a team is great. On top of all this, in recent games Pepe has been improving his attacking.

Forza Pepe. Forza Juve. Forza Italia!
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:41 am

I understand the guy is a bit clumsy and doesnt always have the best end product

Just abit clumsy?

End Product :coffee:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:50 am

The_ItalianFool wrote:The Pepe haters dont appreciate how much Pepe's overall game can help the team as a whole.

Running back and being in position makes defending much better and easier on everyone. if there is a hole because our winger did not track back, either the defenders have to compensate by taking more ground or there will be a huge hole on side of the pitch where attacks can come in and penetrate.

The simple act of a player getting back is a great help to any team. Pepe does this for us, and will do so if he is called upon for his country.

I understand the guy is a bit clumsy and doesnt always have the best end product in terms of attacking. But for me, and apparently for Conte and maybe Prandelli, what Pepe offers to a team is great. On top of all this, in recent games Pepe has been improving his attacking.

Forza Pepe. Forza Juve. Forza Italia!

Can you type out a couple weak points of Pepe?
I don't think I've seen you either point out one of his weaknesses, being a bit clumsy/not the best end product is very generous
Just for my own peace of mind

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:53 am

Actually Luca...

"End Product" is something I came up with.

So I doubt he knows.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next