Where is joke_sa?

Go down

Where is joke_sa? Empty Where is joke_sa?

Post by jibers Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:58 pm

Where is he?
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10215
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Where is joke_sa? Empty Re: Where is joke_sa?

Post by TalkingReckless Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:06 pm

his use name is joksa.....

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/u149
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 4200
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Where is joke_sa? Empty Re: Where is joke_sa?

Post by Yuri Yukuv Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:50 pm

Probably somewhere near helsinki, or in a finnish island having some good summer time eating that finnish food, going to the sauna and what not.
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 1974
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 75

Back to top Go down

Where is joke_sa? Empty Re: Where is joke_sa?

Post by shaven Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:51 pm

@Yuri Yukuv wrote:Probably somewhere near helsinki, or in a finnish island having some good summer time eating that finnish food, going to the sauna and what not.

OT yuri, are your an inter supporter as well?
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1962
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 41

Back to top Go down

Where is joke_sa? Empty Re: Where is joke_sa?

Post by Yuri Yukuv Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:53 pm

I have a soft spot for inter (Actually its more me liking the ex madridistas there and I dislike Bilan and Jube) , but I looove the Icon Very Happy
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 1974
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 75

Back to top Go down

Where is joke_sa? Empty Re: Where is joke_sa?

Post by Liikeri Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:15 pm

@Yuri Yukuv wrote:Probably somewhere near helsinki, or in a finnish island having some good summer time eating that finnish food, going to the sauna and what not.

I live near Helsinki. Shocked

Is jok_sa a Finn too?

Liikeri
Prospect
Prospect

Posts : 14
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Where is joke_sa? Empty Re: Where is joke_sa?

Post by joksa Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:23 pm

I'm right here lol Razz

What's the matter, couldn't you just PM me Laughing
joksa
joksa
Prospect
Prospect

Posts : 133
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Where is joke_sa? Empty Re: Where is joke_sa?

Post by Albiceleste Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:35 pm

banana I was going to make this thread

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 11137
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Where is joke_sa? Empty Re: Where is joke_sa?

Post by ♠Ace Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:26 am

@joksa wrote:I'm right here lol Razz

What's the matter, couldn't you just PM me Laughing
You were my favourite barcelona poster on the old forum. I used to be only a lurker.
Glad to know you are still around

♠Ace
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 356
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Where is joke_sa? Empty Re: Where is joke_sa?

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:38 am

Joksa Sad
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68536
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Where is joke_sa? Empty Re: Where is joke_sa?

Post by CBarca Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:22 am

@♠️Ace wrote:
@joksa wrote:I'm right here lol Razz

What's the matter, couldn't you just PM me Laughing
You were my favourite barcelona poster on the old forum. I used to be only a lurker.
Glad to know you are still around

That was June 12th lol, sorry to say.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao
Posts : 19771
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Where is joke_sa? Empty Re: Where is joke_sa?

Post by ♠Ace Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:26 am

@CBarca wrote:
@♠️Ace wrote:
@joksa wrote:I'm right here lol Razz

What's the matter, couldn't you just PM me Laughing
You were my favourite barcelona poster on the old forum. I used to be only a lurker.
Glad to know you are still around

That was June 12th lol, sorry to say.

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

i blame LM for bumping this thread back up

♠Ace
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 356
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Where is joke_sa? Empty Re: Where is joke_sa?

Post by adnyana179 Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:16 am

I was wondering about this just the other day, along with Newjack.
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 2313
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Where is joke_sa? Empty Re: Where is joke_sa?

Post by Swanhends Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:56 am

@adnyana179 wrote:I was wondering about this just the other day, along with Newjack.

Newjack im pretty sure just changed his name with the switch

joksa vanished
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 8451
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Where is joke_sa? Empty Re: Where is joke_sa?

Post by adnyana179 Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:20 am

bhends wrote:
@adnyana179 wrote:I was wondering about this just the other day, along with Newjack.

Newjack im pretty sure just changed his name with the switch

joksa vanished

He became "NJ" for a while, but hasn't posted since August.
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 2313
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Where is joke_sa? Empty Re: Where is joke_sa?

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:41 am

The Real trolls got to him :coffee:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 26762
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Where is joke_sa? Empty Re: Where is joke_sa?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum