+5
Eivindo
lucianomoggi
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
pasquale22
DeviAngel
9 posters

Go down

Marchisio euphoric on Facebook: "Andiamooooo!"  Empty Marchisio euphoric on Facebook: "Andiamooooo!"

Post by DeviAngel Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:22 am

He is Juve through and through, and maybe even more, as well as the coach who guides him and if they cuddle. Claudio Marchisio is the hero of Inter-Juventus 1-2, thanks to a goal victory that demolishes the Nerazzurri and ships in orbit the Old Lady, legitimate league leaders. The number 8 reminds a lot of black and white, in spirit and features, just the coach of Juventus, Antonio Conte, but probably for the coach's own admission Lecce, much stronger than him. Super performance against Inter: someone like him, one that has the Juventus in the blood, never fails in these events which helps to remember that Juventus are used to winning on the field as it does so since it was founded. Decisive two goals against Milan, a few days ago, amazing network against the Nerazzurri. Continue the tremendous moment for the twenty-four strong median: still young and already among the strongest (if not the strongest) Italian midfielders. Surely the most complete, most versatile, most effective, the better shape ... just like Juventus. Strongly that there is a Juve, a team that has found the right formula in the field and that is proving to be able to raise its voice in this Series A. Marchisio and enjoy the triumph of the Meazza, after releasing the first post-match statements to the press, releases his emotions on Facebook, sharing it with those who are mad with joy because of its goal. His fans are, of course, the gasoline engine that runs almost perfect midfielder of Piedmont, who grew up in the Juventus Juventus and also in veins. The Prince does not use many aphorisms to understand the euphoria that circulates in the body after a success so convincing Claudio just type a word on his official page, but it is a word that is more than enough and that, in a short time, already receives thousands, thousands and even thousands of "Bad" and comments: "Andiamooooo!" he says with joy the Juventus midfielder. Claudio is ... we do not stop, and more!
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Marchisio euphoric on Facebook: "Andiamooooo!"  Empty Re: Marchisio euphoric on Facebook: "Andiamooooo!"

Post by pasquale22 Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:45 am

Marchisio .. Besides Buffon del piero is the most worshipped juventini . I freaking love players like him. He represents since he was 6 years old. The heart of a juventino and vital for us. Marchisio 'il principino di torino'
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Marchisio euphoric on Facebook: "Andiamooooo!"  Empty Re: Marchisio euphoric on Facebook: "Andiamooooo!"

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:05 am

Marchisio has proven all you doubters wrong. Those who bashed me against the Vidal crap... well look who is doing great now?
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:39 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Marchisio has proven all you doubters wrong. Those who bashed me against the Vidal crap... well look who is doing great now?

and Vidal was monster yesterday I don't see you saying that? Why do u always want to provoke ppl I still don't get it ... if that goo that way trust me I can do that to ...

Cassani the best RB .... lol drown in Viola
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:35 am

Well, those who said Marchisio can't score and Vidal can which is true... Although... most of Vidal's goals came from penalties.

Hard work? Not denying that, though he started off poorly giving the ball away three times.

Marchisio worked just as hard, but did better in the end.

But Marchisio 4 goals...
3 of them being amazing.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:40 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Well, those who said Marchisio can't score and Vidal can which is true... Although... most of Vidal's goals came from penalties.

Hard work? Not denying that, though he started off poorly giving the ball away three times.

Marchisio worked just as hard, but did better in the end.

But Marchisio 4 goals...
3 of them being amazing.

Pirlo gave away the ball in the last 20 mins 6 times in front of our defense
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:48 am

I didn't read the Cassani part, well Devi, the reason why you haven't heard his name in the past two weeks is because he is injured. Though before his injury, he was nominated two times Man of the Match... so I highly see a flop there.

Pirlo? Why bring him up if it's between Vidal and Marchisio... Anyways, Pirlo can be forgiven, why because... Ranieri had three of his midfielders closing in and marking Pirlo almost each and everytime as they were pressing very deep. Now of course, that is just a tactical aspect... Pirlo has been playing without rest for each and every game for Juve, adding Vinovo and add in the international break. Non stop, not to mention we played also in midweek... It's normal that now due to his age, he gets tired and makes careless mistakes, but all in all he was still a god in defense.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:51 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:I didn't read the Cassani part, well Devi, the reason why you haven't heard his name in the past two weeks is because he is injured. Though before his injury, he was nominated two times Man of the Match... so I highly see a flop there.

Pirlo? Why bring him up if it's between Vidal and Marchisio... Anyways, Pirlo can be forgiven, why because... Ranieri had three of his midfielders closing in and marking Pirlo almost each and everytime as they were pressing very deep. Now of course, that is just a tactical aspect... Pirlo has been playing without rest for each and every game for Juve, adding Vinovo and add in the international break. Non stop, not to mention we played also in midweek... It's normal that now due to his age, he gets tired and makes careless mistakes, but all in all he was still a god in defense.

IT doesn't matter he still lost the ball and could have costed us. Cassani even before the injury was terrible for Fio if you watched games :/
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:52 am

How if he was named twice Man of the Match? And I do watch, I'm following Alessio Cerci very closely. Wink
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:55 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:How if he was named twice Man of the Match? And I do watch, I'm following Alessio Cerci very closely. Wink

and yet every1 was against marotta when he wanted to bring Cerci He was average for many of you here :facepalm:
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:58 am

Cerci was not linked with us this summer if I'm not mistaken, and though I never commented on that. Now he's been linked with us to bring over Krasic and there was a topic on that and I actually was for the move.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:03 am

this player manage to score goals on most difficult situations

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:54 pm

His movement is world class
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:10 pm

Marchisio's positioning and movement is phenomenal. He is really developing incredibly.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:28 pm

Marchisio is the Heart and Soul of Juventus.

All those who doubted me, well proven once again I was right. banana
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by tareks Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:39 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Marchisio has proven all you doubters wrong. Those who bashed me against the Vidal crap... well look who is doing great now?

He's great,& he's developping year by year..
So I hope that he gets some trophies,NOW is the perfect time to make him a TRUE champ in the following years :king:
tareks
tareks
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:09 pm

IDK I'm still not convinced. Maybe it's just the way I pay attention to a game or something because for me, besides that goal, I never saw Marchisio.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:39 pm

zarola wrote:IDK I'm still not convinced. Maybe it's just the way I pay attention to a game or something because for me, besides that goal, I never saw Marchisio.

Yet your more impressed with Thiago Motta? :coffee:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:51 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
zarola wrote:IDK I'm still not convinced. Maybe it's just the way I pay attention to a game or something because for me, besides that goal, I never saw Marchisio.

Yet your more impressed with Thiago Motta? :coffee:
...yes. Evidently Prandelli is as well. Thiago Motta does more than just score goals :p
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:07 pm

I'm sorry, but did you know Prandelli said, Marchisio is... 'the next Tardelli'. What has he said about Motta?
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:13 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:I'm sorry, but did you know Prandelli said, Marchisio is... 'the next Tardelli'. What has he said about Motta?

he has said "ok motta you start over marchisio because you're better"

xP
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:15 pm

:coffee:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:00 pm

zarola wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:I'm sorry, but did you know Prandelli said, Marchisio is... 'the next Tardelli'. What has he said about Motta?

he has said "ok motta you start over marchisio because you're better"

xP

Let's wait until June 2012 Mr. Zarola, and then we will continue this conversation... :coffee:
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum