Ranieri: "Juve are the best team in form of the championship & played from memory.

2 posters

Go down

Ranieri: "Juve are the best team in form of the championship & played from memory. Empty Ranieri: "Juve are the best team in form of the championship & played from memory.

Post by Cotes Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:05 am

Ranieri MP: "Juve are the best team in the form of the championship and played from memory. I'm sorry, but we can fight back. The penalty? There could be ..."

Inter loses at home against Juventus in the standings and sinks: the delay from the peak is now 11 points, but Claudio Ranieri looks forward to the microphones of Mediaset Premium: " Failed the opportunity of redemption? I am satisfied, knowing what we can give now. We met the team in better shape in the league, which plays from memory, and runs every 90 '. We did well in the first part of creating a lot, but they have shaken off guard. Changes? We suffered on the left with Obi and Nagatomo, and so I preferred to Castaignos, trying to fight back and create problems. I knew that eventually we dropped physically and it happened. Without Zarate we lost unpredictability. Moratti? He was disappointed, like everyone else. We're not 100% we can grow. A possible recovery? We can replace and I believe in the players: depends on the position they occupied at Christmas. We are recovering important players, but playing every three days I have trouble too. Some geometries have not been optimal, but we were playing. The pride of the boys I hope the fans. If I expected a Juve so strong? Conte gave him a great spirit of sacrifice and I expected a strong team. I knew it would come and start to press on the break. Arbitration? The important thing is to manage well, then we can keep the error. Rizzoli has held up the race, that if the penalty could whistle. Mourinho? I've heard, it happened once, but three second- i ".
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Ranieri: "Juve are the best team in form of the championship & played from memory. Empty Re: Ranieri: "Juve are the best team in form of the championship & played from memory.

Post by lucianomoggi Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:33 am

before the game I said;

" the only thing that I worry about is Ranieri, because he always have a team without potential and get sacked for no reason "

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down