Vidal believes: "Juve team of fighters, with his warrior spirit can reach the championship"

3 posters

Go down

Vidal believes: "Juve team of fighters, with his warrior spirit can reach the championship"  Empty Vidal believes: "Juve team of fighters, with his warrior spirit can reach the championship"

Post by DeviAngel Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:36 pm

"Juventus are a team of fighters, is a team that has that spirit and that is the warrior spirit in which we can achieve great things. In the case of the Juve goal must be the Scudetto." Words spoken by the clear " warrior "Chile's Arturo Vidal, in an interview to be broadcast by Sky Sports in the afternoon 24. There will propose TuttoJuve.com the entirety once sat will be broadcast by the broadcaster.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Vidal believes: "Juve team of fighters, with his warrior spirit can reach the championship"  Empty Re: Vidal believes: "Juve team of fighters, with his warrior spirit can reach the championship"

Post by lucianomoggi Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:14 pm

i hate the idea of faking the believe system

JUVENTUS come from terrible seasons and hopes are zero

JUVENTUS goal should be to give the best on every NEXT GAME

and if results comes positive; we don't have to fake our emotions they will show up their selves

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Vidal believes: "Juve team of fighters, with his warrior spirit can reach the championship"  Empty Re: Vidal believes: "Juve team of fighters, with his warrior spirit can reach the championship"

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:22 pm

Juventus is Juventus and that will never change. With Marotta though, it did.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:48 pm

Arturo Vidal insists he is not concerned with the competition for places at Juventus. “We’re a team of warriors.”
The midfielder scored a fantastic individual strike on his Serie A debut in the 4-1 victory over Parma.

“The fans are very important, as they are the ones who support us, through thick and thin,” he told the official Juve website.

“There is competition here, but it’s not a problem. Everyone wants to be a first team player, but I just arrived here and when it is my turn, I will try to ensure I am ready.

“When you start a match, you have to prove that you deserve to play for the full 90 minutes and not just half-an-hour.”

Juventus are currently top of the Serie A table after one round, especially as Milan and Lazio drew while Inter and Roma lost.

“Considering their tradition, Juventus must always look to win, but there are many strong sides this season, such as Milan, Inter, Napoli, Lazio and Roma.

“We are preparing to face a long and hard-fought campaign, but we are a team of warriors, so we’ll give our all on the pitch.”

Vidal also confirmed he had to close down a fake Facebook page that someone set up in his name.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down