Prandelli: Balotelli One of the Best in the World, Rossi? No Worries, Di Natale can be Replacement.

+2
zarola
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
6 posters

Go down

Prandelli: Balotelli One of the Best in the World, Rossi? No Worries, Di Natale can be Replacement.  Empty Prandelli: Balotelli One of the Best in the World, Rossi? No Worries, Di Natale can be Replacement.

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:27 am

Italy coach Cesare Prandelli has described Manchester City striker Mario Balotelli as one of the strongest players in the world.

His message comes just days after Roberto Mancini said the player can be as good as Barcelona's Lionel Messi.

"I agree with Mancini, Balotelli is one of the strongest players in the world," Prandelli told Sky Sport Italia.

Prandelli went from one striker who is in great form, to one who will miss six months with injury in Villarreal's Giuseppe Rossi.

"I can only tell Rossi to stay tranquil and serene. His injury is bad news for us, but we will wait for him," added the Italian boss.

In the unlikely event Rossi fails to make Euro 2012, then Prandelli has an alternative in mind as he considers recalling Antonio Di Natale.

"If he [Di Natale] continues scoring all these goals then it would be a shock not to call him up for the Euros," concluded the coach.

Balotelli and Manchester City play Wolverhampton Wanderers in Premier League action on Saturday.

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Prandelli: Balotelli One of the Best in the World, Rossi? No Worries, Di Natale can be Replacement.  Empty Re: Prandelli: Balotelli One of the Best in the World, Rossi? No Worries, Di Natale can be Replacement.

Post by zarola Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:30 am

I think that means regardless of Rossi's injuries or not, Di Natale is getting a call up.

Which is strange considering he's never been used by Prandelii before...

"If he [Di Natale] continues scoring all these goals then it would be a shock not to call him up for the Euros,"
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Prandelli: Balotelli One of the Best in the World, Rossi? No Worries, Di Natale can be Replacement.  Empty Re: Prandelli: Balotelli One of the Best in the World, Rossi? No Worries, Di Natale can be Replacement.

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:46 am

Di Natale is immense. Can't say it's a bad decision Rossi or no Rossi.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:54 am

noooooooooooooooooooooooo

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:02 am

The problem with Di Natale is that he also sucked with Italy... Why not Miccoli?
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:13 am

What a pointless and useless thread... :coffee:

Razz Razz
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:15 am

I know right?
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:16 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
Italy coach Cesare Prandelli has described Manchester City striker Mario Balotelli as one of the strongest players in the world.

His message comes just days after Roberto Mancini said the player can be as good as Barcelona's Lionel Messi.

"I agree with Mancini, Balotelli is one of the strongest players in the world," Prandelli told Sky Sport Italia.

Prandelli went from one striker who is in great form, to one who will miss six months with injury in Villarreal's Giuseppe Rossi.

"I can only tell Rossi to stay tranquil and serene. His injury is bad news for us, but we will wait for him," added the Italian boss.

In the unlikely event Rossi fails to make Euro 2012, then Prandelli has an alternative in mind as he considers recalling Antonio Di Natale.

"If he [Di Natale] continues scoring all these goals then it would be a shock not to call him up for the Euros," concluded the coach.

Balotelli and Manchester City play Wolverhampton Wanderers in Premier League action on Saturday.

Like I said, Balotelli can be as good as he wants to be. Two esteemed Italian coaches have now stated that Balotelli can be a world class player, or maybe even one of the best players in the world.

Is there now any doubt that Balotelli is the best Italian player in the world?? Mancini and Prandelli have bascially said as such, so who are we to argue otherwise??

Forza Mario Balotelli, the next great Italian legend!!! cheers cheers cheers
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:18 am

Pino can you come on Skype?
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:26 am

Quagliarella

or ADP PLS Sad
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:27 am

i dont want di misspenalte back on italy he's gonna FLOOOOOP!
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:29 am

DeviAngel wrote:Quagliarella

or ADP PLS Sad

could u imagine ADP back? remember when he was subbed in for watever game on euro (I think it was against netherlands) and he was like forcing saves and doing tricks left and right. So much freaking energy. I miss him. omg this italy is not nearly as good as before.

you can't even compare our current players to old players at all, except balotelli and maybe rossi.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:36 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:The problem with Di Natale is that he also sucked with Italy... Why not Miccoli?

either way this is the wrong direction for Prandelli
From the changing of players like Toni, Totti etc. to Rossi and Balotelli, to Di Natale Sad

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:49 am

or ADP PLS Sad

I wouldn't mind seeing ADP on the Euro 2012 team...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:02 am

or ADP PLS Sad

When he retires from Juve at the end, he will be called up for a last game
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:26 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:

or ADP PLS Sad

When he retires from Juve at the end, he will be called up for a last game

That would be cool if he is called up one more time after his last game at Juve... Thumbs up
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:29 am

Honestly, I think Alex should play for Juventus until he doesn't want to
It isn't an issue of money
He doesn't get any minutes as it is so what is the harm in allowing him to train and have a spot on the bench/occasional minutes for Juventus?

Instead of you know, stabbing him in his heart

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:33 am

Stabbing in the heart? Not really.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:40 am

Luca wrote:Honestly, I think Alex should play for Juventus until he doesn't want to
He doesn't get any minutes as it is so what is the harm in allowing him to train and have a spot on the bench/occasional minutes for Juventus?

Well I don't know if it is right just to sit him on the bench all the time. That is no way to retire. Either he plays and contributes, or he retires with class and dignity. The only botehrsome part about all this is that Agnelli was the one who announced he was playing his last year and not ADP. I wish ADP was the one who had announced it. But maybe ADP doesn't really want to retire. If that is the case, then that is sad because I don't want to just see him on the bench every game and be forced to retire. He should retire at his own time with his own words, not the words spoken by others.

Hopefully he does retire after this year, as the worst thing imaginable would be for him to go to another team for a year or two and just be a sub. That would be very painful for me to see. Hopefully that does not happen.

I think if we win the scudetto this year and then ADP retires after the scudetto is handed out and then gets called up one more time and plays one more game for La Nazionale, then that is the very best case scenario we could imagine.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:02 am

juve_gigi wrote:
Luca wrote:Honestly, I think Alex should play for Juventus until he doesn't want to

Well I don't know if it is right just to sit him on the bench all the time. That is no way to retire. Either he plays and contributes, or he retires with class and dignity. The only botehrsome part about all this is that Agnelli was the one who announced he was playing his last year and not ADP. I wish ADP was the one who had announced it. But maybe ADP doesn't really want to retire. If that is the case, then that is sad because I don't want to just see him on the bench every game and be forced to retire. He should retire at his own time with his own words, not the words spoken by others.

Hopefully he does retire after this year, as the worst thing imaginable would be for him to go to another team for a year or two and just be a sub. That would be very painful for me to see. Hopefully that does not happen.

I think if we win the scudetto this year and then ADP retires after the scudetto is handed out and then gets called up one more time and plays one more game for La Nazionale, then that is the very best case scenario we could imagine.

Well, like I said it would be his decision to continue on, he obviously is a professional and understands his age and the situation, along with what the club is trying to achieve. He may be happy with extremely limited appearances as well as being able to train and always being a fan favourite, every time he steps on the field it is special, now more than ever as every time might be the last time we see him- especially with Papa Conte and his 'rotation' methods. Maybe we can convince the Untouchable to tell Conte to play Alex and Quagliarella, Elia too

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Stabbing in the heart? Not really.

making an announcement in October that he is finished- it is disrespectful at the very least- it is a controversial announcement to make

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:29 am

Of course it is, but Del Piero approved of it .
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:40 am

He said he was a little upset
I bet he is... he is just such a professional and knows that the club is bigger than he is, not to mention the last thing he wants to do is start some public shit storm in his last year, it would only hurt his own legacy

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:02 pm

Luca wrote:He said he was a little upset
I bet he is... he is just such a professional and knows that the club is bigger than he is, not to mention the last thing he wants to do is start some public shit storm in his last year, it would only hurt his own legacy

Oh right, it's true... He was a bit upset... but then again he also joked about it...
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:16 pm

Well he won't publicly show he is upset which I respect a lot

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:28 pm

Luca wrote:Well he won't publicly show he is upset which I respect a lot

Sad
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down