Juventus away goal worries Muller

Go down

Juventus away goal worries Muller Empty Juventus away goal worries Muller

Post by DeviAngel Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:10 pm

Thomas Muller has underlined how crucial keeping a clean sheet will be for Bayern Munich against Juventus.

The two teams will meet in the first leg of their Champions League quarter-final tie on Tuesday and the German international wants to stop Juve scoring an away goal.

“It will be extremely important not to concede,” he stated on UEFA.com. “All the offensive players will have to do their share of defensive work.

“Juventus are a very strong side,” he continued. “They are a real team. They do not have a Lionel Messi, but they are strong as a unit.

“There is a lot of quality in every part of the Juve team. I am looking forward to the game and I am confident we can win it.”

Bayern Munich were the last club to beat Juventus in the competition when they collected a 4-1 win in Turin during December 2009.

“Our last game against Juventus was a very important one. We won it and it was a kind of turnaround for our season in 2009-10. So I have really good memories.”

Bayern will go into the game having destroyed Hamburg at the weekend.

“We are concentrating hard and we know it will be difficult,” he added. “Of course we are not expecting a 9-2 win again.

“This will be a completely different game to last Saturday against Hamburg."
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum