BarcaKizz
BiasedMilanFan3
LeSwagg James
•MilanDevil•
Guiltybystander
26 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Post videos/pictures of yourself playing sports Empty Post videos/pictures of yourself playing sports

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:23 pm

Just some highlights from an old game I just remember to edit and upload......

Back to top Go down

Post videos/pictures of yourself playing sports Empty Re: Post videos/pictures of yourself playing sports

Post by Guiltybystander Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:02 am

Don't want to be a bitch, but why do you only post videos and photos of yourself playing amateur football? And your beard?

Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post videos/pictures of yourself playing sports Empty Re: Post videos/pictures of yourself playing sports

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:15 am

I'd like to think I post more than videos of myself and "my beard", sorry to hear you don't see it that way. From time to time we all do things we don't want, so you're more than welcome to be a bitch. Does it bother you that I post these things? If so, why? You can always block me, or you can avoid my threads.

Some people enjoy the videos, it's safe to say you're not one of them. I posted images of myself and some posters took a liking to my beard. Are you not able to grow facial hair? PM me if you want some tips.

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:22 am

I think I said it before. I really like your videos. The weather is getting colder in Canada so I wont be able to play football alot. I'll try and find pics of me playing football.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:03 am

It's starting to get pretty cold here, this game was from the summer season. My last outdoor game for this season is next Sunday, I'll probably have to a season off for my toe (just waiting for my insurance to clear), but I'm hoping to be right back at it for the Spring seasons.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:35 am

Guiltybystander wrote:Don't want to be a bitch, but why do you only post videos and photos of yourself playing amateur football? And your beard?

Lol who cares man? This is a football forum so him playing football is well... Not a big deal... And whats wrong with a beard? Its part of his face, if he posts pics of himself then it comes with the territory :coffee:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:03 am

I've been trying to find the video but its nowhere to be found

But it's of me juggling the ball and my mates holding the camera. And so I screw up juggling the ball and my mate says im shit. And I kick the ball and get it right on the lens of the camera (my camera-phone) and its knocks out of his hands and it just looked awesome
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:20 am

I hope you're not a striker THC. :bball: lol

0:35 haha.

Nice vid though man Very Happy
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:25 am

I'm more of a midfielder and there is no excuse for 0:35. That video is about 6 months old. For the record, I've only been playing for 1 year and 4-5 months. I'm trying to make up for lost time, hence the "amateur" leagues. My finishing has improved, but I'm still working on it. Hope fully I can get someone to shoot some footage soon, I'd like to think I have improved quite a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:33 pm

Playoffs were last night, these are highlights from the first game; the videos are split up by the half, enjoy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:03 pm

Highlights from the championship game......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:42 am

I don't personally know this kid, just came across this video on youtube and didn't wanna create a new thread for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:37 am

@Tetra, you look like Socrates with your beard and all
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:56 pm

Stretching dem quads:

Post videos/pictures of yourself playing sports N519885262_1667869_1677

Probably posted before, but one of the most hilarious expressions I've seen:

Post videos/pictures of yourself playing sports 200308_5981979353_840464353_178638_1465_n

some more randoms:

Post videos/pictures of yourself playing sports 196408_5981319353_840464353_178546_5601_n

Post videos/pictures of yourself playing sports 205380_5981464353_840464353_178560_7839_n

Post videos/pictures of yourself playing sports N554304368_728285_8934

Post videos/pictures of yourself playing sports 198082_1004393583003_1019760042_34373_140_n

Post videos/pictures of yourself playing sports 230043_8460409353_840464353_272866_3509_n
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:30 pm

Finally got round to watching both halfs Tetra......

One thing i noticed is your team seems to be quite erratic in front of goal( person on the side your mum?)

Was talking alot about calming yourself and that hits home imo, more calm in front of goal and you would have won easily......

Btw that was a bs call for thier winning goal, that was a clear foul.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:37 pm

Outdoor Soccer
Post videos/pictures of yourself playing sports 453411

Basement Soccer
Post videos/pictures of yourself playing sports 334311

Football
Post videos/pictures of yourself playing sports Footba10

Billiard
Post videos/pictures of yourself playing sports Fsdgd10

Chess (I am on the right -Yellow shirt)
Post videos/pictures of yourself playing sports 43534510

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:40 pm

Can you save me a spot in your basement league Thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:23 am

^^
Man, the venue AKA the basement, was re-constructed and doesn't look the same Sad and playing there isn't as much room as the pic shows Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:41 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Charrua Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:06 am

Number 15. I was playing as a CF that mathch Razz i hate playing as a cf

Post videos/pictures of yourself playing sports 2w3zubo

Post videos/pictures of yourself playing sports Xavqd

Post videos/pictures of yourself playing sports 1pufbn

Post videos/pictures of yourself playing sports 24g6dc0

Post videos/pictures of yourself playing sports 24g6dc0

Post videos/pictures of yourself playing sports Sb0bid

Post videos/pictures of yourself playing sports Whe8ih
Charrua
Charrua
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:55 pm

I'm not really a goalscorer but I did tell my cousin I wanted to finish this indoor season with the golden boot

3 games in thus far and we had to play our second game 1 player down and that happened to be against the best team in the league...

Post videos/pictures of yourself playing sports Screen16

Hopefully I can keep it up

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeezus Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:06 pm

Good stats.

Please post a video of you doing a "Ai Se Eu Te Pego" goal celebration during your Golden Boot run. Will be dope. Very Happy

Keep it up man.

Yeezus
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:10 pm

Drink Syrup man, i heard it keeps you going even during those bad times Wink

Good luck i hope you finish on top of those standings, iam pulling for you Smile
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeezus Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:15 pm

I got a pick up footy game going on today.

Could pop up with a goal vid or smtg.

...and my goals are always ACE, you'd prolly hear me screaming WOO!

Post videos/pictures of yourself playing sports 5odn3a

Yeezus
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:59 pm

King Danny the 7th wrote:Good stats.

Please post a video of you doing a "Ai Se Eu Te Pego" goal celebration during your Golden Boot run. Will be dope. Very Happy

Keep it up man.
this :bow:

and nice goalscoring record THC Thumbs up glad to see you haven't completely left the forum

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next