BarcaKizz
BiasedMilanFan3
LeSwagg James
•MilanDevil•
Guiltybystander
26 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Post videos/pictures of yourself playing sports - Page 2 Empty Re: Post videos/pictures of yourself playing sports

Post by Albiceleste Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:59 pm

King Danny the 7th wrote:Good stats.

Please post a video of you doing a "Ai Se Eu Te Pego" goal celebration during your Golden Boot run. Will be dope. Very Happy

Keep it up man.
this :bow:

and nice goalscoring record THC Thumbs up glad to see you haven't completely left the forum

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post videos/pictures of yourself playing sports - Page 2 Empty Re: Post videos/pictures of yourself playing sports

Post by vivabarca38 Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:29 pm

Thc can you change the title to football all related issues thread or something like that...as the only sport being discussed here is football.
And nice videos btw.
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:18 pm

THC 10 wrote:Post videos/pictures of yourself playing sports - Page 2 Screen16
Jennifer Jones is going down :coffee:
Eman
Eman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:38 am

I was actually talking to her last week before my game began, I had to let her know I appreciated her game. She played D1 college football, nice vision and she's very vocal; I'd love to have her on my team. She's also a cutie, might have to try and get those digits Very Happy

That being said, I'm with Eman on this one, she will be going down Post videos/pictures of yourself playing sports - Page 2 2276801876

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:04 pm

Some more hand-egg from last Saturday.

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:55 pm

Hand-egg Evil or Very Mad At least you got the name right!

At Charrua...those fields!! They look so nice! I've played on fields like that like 4 times in my life lol Very Happy
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:38 pm

We've got some nice turf fields and we've got some really poor turf fields. That one happens to be pretty nice and luckily the league coordinator allows us to use that little side of the field. Normally league games are being played and more times than not, those fields are occupied by leagues unless you get yourself permit (no idea how much it costs.)

P.S. What's wrong with American football?

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:19 am

THC 10 wrote:We've got some nice turf fields and we've got some really poor turf fields. That one happens to be pretty nice and luckily the league coordinator allows us to use that little side of the field. Normally league games are being played and more times than not, those fields are occupied by leagues unless you get yourself permit (no idea how much it costs.)

P.S. What's wrong with American football?

This.

THC, its cool how your comps film a lot of your games... I haven't ever been filmed. It'd be great to be able to see how I play, it would be a nice learning exercise too.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:01 pm

I actually went to high school with a handful of those guys and had no idea they'd be taping the games the first time I went out and played. I'm just a guy who loves playing all sports and I agree with you, it's always nice to have game tape of yourself playing; I go back and watch the games a few times over and see where I can improve. I actually used to go and film one of my friends playing in his indoor games and I would edit them up afterwards. I really wish more posters were able to get film of themselves playing, but I understand it's not easy finding someone willing to go watch the games (let alone film them.) Thank you for the kind words.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:20 pm

Good thread.

I had a video of me playing basketball like 6 years ago when I could actually ball, shame I aint got it anymore.

Didnt know I was being filmed, got a monster block on a dude 5 inches taller than me and went down the other end for a And1.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:48 pm

I would loved to see that one, Franchise; please tell me you proceeded to hit him with the Mutombo finger wave.

I managed to score two goals in the indoor game last night. But we lost 9-5 and I was very disappointed in the team, we looked lethargic on defense and conceded two early goals; I got pretty frustrated and had to play most of the game because we only had one male substitute. We eventually equalized the game at 2-2 and the team started to celebrate like we won the whole league and this is one of the better teams I play on :facepalm:

The other goalie decided to truck me with 5 minutes to go in the first half and we failed to capitalize on the "power-play." It was pretty hillarious because after pushing me down he turned to the referee and said, "It's not my fault he's 130 pounds." to which I responded, "For your information I'm 150." That made my night complete and I'm learning to not dwell on the losses when there's nothing I can do about it.

I'll have to say this no fap February seems to be improving my conditioning and I'll do my best to keep it up (especially when I have "important" games coming up.)

No idea how many goals Jennifer put in this week, so I'm hoping my two goals will at least keep me in the top 3. This wasn't the game to celebrate goals with the "Ai Se Eu Te Pego" dance and I had no one filming the game. I'll do my best to make King Danny's dream come true, you have my word.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:42 pm

Finger wave LOOOL

Nah, was too busy collecting the ball and taking it down the other end...model pro :bball:
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:51 pm

I know, I know, I figured that much once you said you took it down the court for the And 1. But can't a boy still dream? I've always respect and admired athletes who can act like they've been there before, I've never been one to celebrate unless it's something spectacular and even then I'm still quite hesitant. The only time I make an exception is when my team has won a championship because that proves that we put in the work over the course of the season and kept our eye on the prize.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:59 pm

It was only a pickup game, tbgh I would of done it lol

But yeah, just like you, its not really my style. One block isnt going to win the game, it was just a nice play.

Mutombo did it in part for intimidation too, which worked for him given his 7 foot 3 frame lol
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:22 pm

Yeah, being 7 foot 3 is already intimidation enough and that finger wave was just the cherry on top of the 7 foot 3 sundae. I wish the NBA would go back to being more old school, what kind of world are we living in? It's not like the NFL and concussions; if your pride can't take the finger wave, I don't think you belong in the NBA. I guess there are other reason for the new rules, but all I can say is that I'm not a huge fan.

I'm only 5'7 and I'm not going to intimidate too many people; one of the many reasons I always prided myself on heart, hard-work and hustle. I wish I was as mentally tough as I am not back then, but I'm just happy I attained this mentality at some point in my life (no regrets.)

Did you have a main sport that you excelled at?

Side-note: How are things with your foot, I recall you talking about it in the past and I never got around to asking you how the healing process has gone.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:46 pm

THC 10 wrote:Yeah, being 7 foot 3 is already intimidation enough and that finger wave was just the cherry on top of the 7 foot 3 sundae. I wish the NBA would go back to being more old school, what kind of world are we living in? It's not like the NFL and concussions; if your pride can't take the finger wave, I don't think you belong in the NBA. I guess there are other reason for the new rules, but all I can say is that I'm not a huge fan.

I'm only 5'7 and I'm not going to intimidate too many people; one of the many reasons I always prided myself on heart, hard-work and hustle. I wish I was as mentally tough as I am not back then, but I'm just happy I attained this mentality at some point in my life (no regrets.)

Did you have a main sport that you excelled at?

Side-note: How are things with your foot, I recall you talking about it in the past and I never got around to asking you how the healing process has gone.

Yep, when Mutombo got a technical for his finger wave I died a little inside. Now, you get a tech for hanging on the rim..its pathetic.

Well I played football my whole life, as a kid i lived and breathed it. About age 12 I took up basketball and got good at that, played both. 5 years ago I have up on basketball so I could play football like I used to, more or less everyday.

My foot is good actually, thanks for asking. It healed and while some days there is some mild discomfort I think its almost back to normal. I went back to London about 3 weeks ago now, played some football for the 1st time since September.

Was obviously fatigued more quickly than im used to and my sock was left bloody where the cut reopened ever so slightly. On the plus side I wasnt as rusty as I expected.

Since coming back to Copenhagen I changed my training a little, gone is the treadmil running and rowing machines and im doing more football specific stuff to get some conditioning. But im still a mile off my old self.

Hopefully the weather doesnt continue like this (minus 10) for so long and I can get back into playing football often. Want to find a team or at least some kind of consistent football even at a 5 a side level.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:53 am

I don't have any videos of myself but if anyone were to wonder

I am 5'9/5'10, very skinny, and in terms of how I play, I play and move a lot like Modric does (explains some of my Modric fanboyism lol Very Happy).

Nice to hear that Dani, I wish you an injury-less future!

THC I am counting on you for the golden boot, mostly cause I want to, but if you win you can use that as a cheesy pick up line "I've scored 15 goals this season and by tonight I expect 16" Razz
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:47 am

Post videos/pictures of yourself playing sports - Page 2 Screen17

Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:03 pm

Thanks CB. I am sure I will be fine, I have never been injured before and this was just a freak accident.

Only minor knocks and a little back problem I just played through.

I will be back lol

Congrats THC. Top scorer.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:57 pm

6 games to go in the regular season and possibly two extra games (semi-final and the finale.) I don't think we'll make the championship this season, team has let me down and the competition is pretty good. It's not always easy to keep scoring goals as I tend to mark the other teams best players and the last two weeks we've only had 1 male substitute. On a positive note, my fitness levels are doing really well and I hope to keep improving upon that.

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:08 pm

Good luck Tetra!
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:11 pm

Honestly being top scorer is not something I've ever really been interested in, I'm more of a midfielder who spreads the ball around; it's just that I set this goal for myself at the start of the season and it would be nice to reach it. I don't go around looking for extra shots, I still play my game and lets the goals come when they present themselves (not sure if I had already mentioned that.)

P.S. Check the NFL thread, I don't invest too much into luck and before every game my parents now know not to wish me luck Very Happy But I do appreciate the sentiment, EarlyPrototype.

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:17 pm

Oh ok lol my bad.

Let me rephrase it. I hope you make the championships this season. Very Happy

At least if your team doesn't make it you have that personal accolade to turn to and know it wasn't your fault. Wink
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:50 pm

I'm not really a freestyler, but I wanted to add to this thread.
It's not something I regularly practice and this was the first time I touched a ball in a little while, I plan to improve on this aspect.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:17 pm

I envy you, I've never been able to do the freestyle football Post videos/pictures of yourself playing sports - Page 2 2276801876

I appreciate you making the video and adding it to the thread.

+1 Thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:30 pm

Not bad your freestyling, I've been playing football all my live, and I can't do any of those tricks! I'm very amateur though.

THC, where do you live/play that league?
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next