Juventus bid €35m for Tevez

+14
Albiceleste
M99
JuvenelCuore
BeautifulGame
Onyx
Die_Roten
jenno
Lord Hades
7amood11
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Art Morte
Vibe
Ganso
S
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Juventus bid €35m for Tevez Empty Juventus bid €35m for Tevez

Post by S Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:34 pm

Juventus could lose Gokhan Inler, Alexis Sanchez and Giuseppe Rossi, so pour all their attention and €35m on to Carlos Tevez.
The Manchester City striker has long been mentioned as a transfer target to revive the Bianconeri after failing to qualify for Europe.

In recent weeks they had been more focused on other options, but it looks increasingly as if Inler is heading to Napoli, Sanchez to City and Rossi to Barcelona.

According to the Corriere dello Sport, director Beppe Marotta is therefore turning all his attention on to Tevez.

The Argentina international has made it very clear he is not happy in Manchester and would like a move to a more ‘continental’ atmosphere.

Around €35m would be able to prise him away from Eastlands, although Juventus will have to shatter their salary cap for his €6m per season wages.

The Corriere maintains it will complete a merry-go-round of forwards: Sanchez to Man City, Rossi to Barcelona, Tevez to Juventus and Javier Pastore to Inter.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 28517
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Juventus bid €35m for Tevez Empty Re: Juventus bid €35m for Tevez

Post by Ganso Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:41 pm

i wonder where are the juve fans that were bitching about how we dont buy italian players now
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Juventus bid €35m for Tevez Empty Re: Juventus bid €35m for Tevez

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:55 pm

This would be an excellent buy for Juventus. I rate Tevez very highly. Would be an excellent piece in the puzzle to bringing Juventus back up to where they should be.

I actually think Tevez would do very well in Italy and the Italian style of football.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Juventus bid €35m for Tevez Empty Re: Juventus bid €35m for Tevez

Post by S Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:57 pm

we do have a lot of italians on our team ,but many of them are mediocre ..pepe,barzagli,washed up grosso and toni,inconsistent aquilani and not to forget garbage amauri and iaquinta!!!even matri,marchisio,bonucci and quagliarella are not world class.so it is essential that we add some world class foreigners to our team..atleast we have a base of decent italian nationals..but milan's italian contingent except abate are all over 33 and washed up..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 28517
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Juventus bid €35m for Tevez Empty Re: Juventus bid €35m for Tevez

Post by Ganso Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:02 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:we do have a lot of italians on our team ,but many of them are mediocre ..pepe,barzagli,washed up grosso and toni,inconsistent aquilani and not to forget garbage amauri and iaquinta!!!even matri,marchisio,bonucci and quagliarella are not world class.so it is essential that we add some world class foreigners to our team..atleast we have a base of decent italian nationals..but milan's italian contingent except abate are all over 33 and washed up..
its completely ok to think that,im just annoyed at 2 juve fans who went to our section yesterday and kept bashing us about the fact we dont help the italian NT anymore

as gio said,quality>nationality
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Juventus bid €35m for Tevez Empty Re: Juventus bid €35m for Tevez

Post by S Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:05 pm

Ganso wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:we do have a lot of italians on our team ,but many of them are mediocre ..pepe,barzagli,washed up grosso and toni,inconsistent aquilani and not to forget garbage amauri and iaquinta!!!even matri,marchisio,bonucci and quagliarella are not world class.so it is essential that we add some world class foreigners to our team..atleast we have a base of decent italian nationals..but milan's italian contingent except abate are all over 33 and washed up..
its completely ok to think that,im just annoyed at 2 juve fans who went to our section yesterday and kept bashing us about the fact we dont help the italian NT anymore

as gio said,quality>nationality

absolutely agreed ..quality indeed >nationality..thats why its high time we sign some world class foreign players..milan can look at montolivo or aquilani to add italian blood to their team..coz milan is fast looking like inter 2008-09
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 28517
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Juventus bid €35m for Tevez Empty Re: Juventus bid €35m for Tevez

Post by Vibe Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:06 pm

Ganso wrote:i wonder where are the juve fans that were bitching about how we dont buy italian players now

Interesting coming from Milan fans who bashed us for the same thing like forever Afro
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 10142
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Juventus bid €35m for Tevez Empty Re: Juventus bid €35m for Tevez

Post by Art Morte Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:10 pm

I don't quite see why Tevez would abandon CL football for another year, having been without it for the past 2 years already.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18314
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

Juventus bid €35m for Tevez Empty Re: Juventus bid €35m for Tevez

Post by Ganso Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:13 pm

VibeTribe wrote:
Ganso wrote:i wonder where are the juve fans that were bitching about how we dont buy italian players now

Interesting coming from Milan fans who bashed us for the same thing like forever Afro
thats different,we didnt bash you guys because of the NT,but simply because you guys didnt have a single italian in your starting 11 before pazzini.we have abate,abiatti,nesta,zambrotta and gattuso starting,+ bench players like cassano,pippo,antonini,bonera,soon paloschi etc
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Juventus bid €35m for Tevez Empty Re: Juventus bid €35m for Tevez

Post by S Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:17 pm

Ganso wrote:
VibeTribe wrote:
Ganso wrote:i wonder where are the juve fans that were bitching about how we dont buy italian players now

Interesting coming from Milan fans who bashed us for the same thing like forever Afro
thats different,we didnt bash you guys because of the NT,but simply because you guys didnt have a single italian in your starting 11 before pazzini.we have abate,abiatti,nesta,zambrotta and gattuso starting,+ bench players like cassano,pippo,antonini,bonera,soon paloschi etc
abate and abbiati are the only starting eleven material in ur team..and i think allegri is going to ignore cassano..i actually think he'll leave milan this window on loan..thats why u guys shud sign montolivo or aquilani or even nocerino to bolster ur mf..and sign an international class TQ like ganso or hamsik !!!
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 28517
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Juventus bid €35m for Tevez Empty Re: Juventus bid €35m for Tevez

Post by Vibe Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:18 pm

Ganso wrote:
VibeTribe wrote:
Ganso wrote:i wonder where are the juve fans that were bitching about how we dont buy italian players now

Interesting coming from Milan fans who bashed us for the same thing like forever Afro
thats different,we didnt bash you guys because of the NT,but simply because you guys didnt have a single italian in your starting 11 before pazzini.we have abate,abiatti,nesta,zambrotta and gattuso starting,+ bench players like cassano,pippo,antonini,bonera,soon paloschi etc

There were no Italians that could get into our 11 in 2009/10,and you said it yourself quality > nationality Afro
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 10142
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Juventus bid €35m for Tevez Empty Re: Juventus bid €35m for Tevez

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:18 pm

Would be a terrible signing and iam serious.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68989
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Juventus bid €35m for Tevez Empty Re: Juventus bid €35m for Tevez

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:21 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:Would be a terrible signing and iam serious.

Could you explain as to why you think so?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Juventus bid €35m for Tevez Empty Re: Juventus bid €35m for Tevez

Post by 7amood11 Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:21 pm

Art Morte wrote:I don't quite see why Tevez would abandon CL football for another year, having been without it for the past 2 years already.

If this move does happen, one of his motives may be the fact that he'll be able to see his family during Christmas. (isn't that why he started whining?)
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 3113
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Juventus bid €35m for Tevez Empty Re: Juventus bid €35m for Tevez

Post by Art Morte Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:24 pm

7amood11 wrote:
Art Morte wrote:I don't quite see why Tevez would abandon CL football for another year, having been without it for the past 2 years already.

If this move does happen, one of his motives may be the fact that he'll be able to see his family during Christmas. (isn't that why he started whining?)

I dunno, I doubt he'll be happy anywhere in Europe (without his family and whatnot).
Although I do believe he'd like Italy better than Manchester. But really, football-wise, City is the best for him, imo. He's the main man there and they're finally in the CL and their squad will only get stronger if anything.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18314
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

Juventus bid €35m for Tevez Empty Re: Juventus bid €35m for Tevez

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:29 pm

Crimson wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:Would be a terrible signing and iam serious.

Could you explain as to why you think so?

Yes............

Juventus need buy players to compliment the one's they have not buy a superstar just because they miss the good old days.

To quote the great Giuvitojuve

There seems to be a sort of delusion as to the current state of Juventus. We are not a “falling giant” who must recalibrate himself in order not to trip, we are a fallen giant, who must first get back up before planning to do anything. We simply do not have the capital or influence to do what we once did, and we will not if we continue to close our eyes and imagine that everything is as it once was. We must gain both of those before we move forward, and acting as if we have both is not the way to do so.

First and foremost they need to build a team as there are still many positions that need to be filled not spend nearly half of thier budget on 1 player.


Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68989
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Juventus bid €35m for Tevez Empty Re: Juventus bid €35m for Tevez

Post by S Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:35 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Crimson wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:Would be a terrible signing and iam serious.

Could you explain as to why you think so?

Yes............

Juventus need buy players to compliment the one's they have not buy a superstar just because they miss the good old days.

To quote the great Giutivojuve

There seems to be a sort of delusion as to the current state of Juventus. We are not a “falling giant” who must recalibrate himself in order not to trip, we are a fallen giant, who must first get back up before planning to do anything. We simply do not have the capital or influence to do what we once did, and we will not if we continue to close our eyes and imagine that everything is as it once was. We must gain both of those before we move forward, and acting as if we have both is not the way to do so.

First and foremost they need to build a team as there are still many positions that need to be filled not spend nearly half of thier budget on 1 player.



if u actually followed juventus ,u would say that attack is the main problem..post calciopoli we have not replaced ibra,trezeguet,and nedved properly ..we bought amauri and iaquinta who currently would be in the list of worst fwds ever...and once nedved retired ,we bought diego ,and we changed the formation for him and he totally flopped..and this yr we switched back to 4-4-2 and bought pepe and martinez..actually i think we are in a dire need of a 'glamourous' name and going back to the promises that the juve mgmnt made a month ago ,we shud be signing one of tevez ,aguero or benzema or perhaps even sanchez...lots to speculate abt but thrs still a lot of time..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 28517
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Juventus bid €35m for Tevez Empty Re: Juventus bid €35m for Tevez

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:41 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Crimson wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:Would be a terrible signing and iam serious.

Could you explain as to why you think so?

Yes............

Juventus need buy players to compliment the one's they have not buy a superstar just because they miss the good old days.

To quote the great Giutivojuve

There seems to be a sort of delusion as to the current state of Juventus. We are not a “falling giant” who must recalibrate himself in order not to trip, we are a fallen giant, who must first get back up before planning to do anything. We simply do not have the capital or influence to do what we once did, and we will not if we continue to close our eyes and imagine that everything is as it once was. We must gain both of those before we move forward, and acting as if we have both is not the way to do so.

First and foremost they need to build a team as there are still many positions that need to be filled not spend nearly half of thier budget on 1 player.



if u actually followed juventus ,u would say that attack is the main problem..post calciopoli we have not replaced ibra,trezeguet,and nedved properly ..we bought amauri and iaquinta who currently would be in the list of worst fwds ever...and once nedved retired ,we bought diego ,and we changed the formation for him and he totally flopped..and this yr we switched back to 4-4-2 and bought pepe and martinez..actually i think we are in a dire need of a 'glamourous' name and going back to the promises that the juve mgmnt made a month ago ,we shud be signing one of tevez ,aguero or benzema or perhaps even sanchez...lots to speculate abt but thrs still a lot of time..

Sanchez is fine because you need someone to play on the left to compliment Krasic on the other wing. It's not just the fact of spending half your budget on a player it's spending half your budget on a player you dont need.

If you buy Tevez what doe's that say to Matri, Quagz etc etc he simply is'nt needed.

a LW is need as is a LB as you cant rely on PDC and Ziegler is average i presume Lichsteiner is a done deal? so that sorts out RB.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68989
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Juventus bid €35m for Tevez Empty Re: Juventus bid €35m for Tevez

Post by Lord Hades Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:42 pm

wow how do juventus keep get linked to just every damn player..i must have read over a dozen players being linked who havent made the switch yet in the past month
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 3870
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Juventus bid €35m for Tevez Empty Re: Juventus bid €35m for Tevez

Post by S Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:47 pm

Sanchez is fine because you need someone to play on the left to compliment Krasic on the other wing. It's not just the fact of spending half your budget on a player it's spending half your budget on a player you dont need.

If you buy Tevez what doe's that say to Matri, Quagz etc etc he simply is'nt needed.

a LW is need as is a LB as you cant rely on PDC and Ziegler is average i presume Lichsteiner is a done deal? so that sorts out RB.

well if u actually followed udinese this yr ,sanchez excelled playing in the TQ position or SS position to be more precise..if he were to arrive ,i would more like 2 see him playing behind matri and get bastos on the wings..as for quagliarella,we need depth in attack and he's simply got to accept competition !!!
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 28517
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Juventus bid €35m for Tevez Empty Re: Juventus bid €35m for Tevez

Post by jenno Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:54 pm

I think he will be a very good addition for Juventus!
It is very sad to see Juve in this form...

He is the Gattuso of the attack Smile
jenno
jenno
Prospect
Prospect

Posts : 72
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Juventus bid €35m for Tevez Empty Re: Juventus bid €35m for Tevez

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:56 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:
Sanchez is fine because you need someone to play on the left to compliment Krasic on the other wing. It's not just the fact of spending half your budget on a player it's spending half your budget on a player you dont need.

If you buy Tevez what doe's that say to Matri, Quagz etc etc he simply is'nt needed.

a LW is need as is a LB as you cant rely on PDC and Ziegler is average i presume Lichsteiner is a done deal? so that sorts out RB.

well if u actually followed udinese this yr ,sanchez excelled playing in the TQ position or SS position to be more precise..if he were to arrive ,i would more like 2 see him playing behind matri and get bastos on the wings..as for quagliarella,we need depth in attack and he's simply got to accept competition !!!

Yes i know this but as iam sure your well aware most player's that play on the left at Juventus tend to play alot more centrally then thier position appears.

For example Marchisio played alot from the left last year as did Nedved when he played for Juve, which is why Juventus alway's has Left wing back's because it create's alot of space on that left flank.

So he would be more of a SS anyway, the reason i say he would fit and Tevez would'nt because Tevez is terrible roaming from the left and SS position.

So unless you plan to buy a player who roam's from lw to ss to create space for the LWB and buy a CF aswell, then i consider Tevez a terrible signing.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68989
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Juventus bid €35m for Tevez Empty Re: Juventus bid €35m for Tevez

Post by Die_Roten Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:08 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:

if u actually followed juventus ,u would say that attack is the main problem..post calciopoli we have not replaced ibra,trezeguet,and nedved properly ..we bought amauri and iaquinta who currently would be in the list of worst fwds ever...and once nedved retired ,we bought diego ,and we changed the formation for him and he totally flopped..and this yr we switched back to 4-4-2 and bought pepe and martinez..actually i think we are in a dire need of a 'glamourous' name and going back to the promises that the juve mgmnt made a month ago ,we shud be signing one of tevez ,aguero or benzema or perhaps even sanchez...lots to speculate abt but thrs still a lot of time..


Surag.Blueguy wrote:

well if u actually followed udinese this yr ,sanchez excelled playing in the TQ position or SS position to be more precise..if he were to arrive ,i would more like 2 see him playing behind matri and get bastos on the wings..as for quagliarella,we need depth in attack and he's simply got to accept competition !!!

Couldn't this debate be done without assuming that Mole has never watched a Serie A game in his life and doesn't know anything about the league, the team, or it's players?

It's rather rude :coffee:
Die_Roten
Die_Roten
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 113
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Juventus bid €35m for Tevez Empty Re: Juventus bid €35m for Tevez

Post by Onyx Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:10 pm

I think it would be a good signing for Juventus. They really need a WC forward and this seems a good alternative to Aguero.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 40128
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Juventus bid €35m for Tevez Empty Re: Juventus bid €35m for Tevez

Post by BeautifulGame Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:14 pm

Have to say media make lot of B*** S*** transfer stories about Juve without any common sense . This story has as much sense as CR7 wanting to move to city story printed by Mirror this morning . Load of rubbish first Nani now Tevez .
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Posts : 4561
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Juventus bid €35m for Tevez Empty Re: Juventus bid €35m for Tevez

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum