Vibe
Ganso
S
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Juventus bid €35m for Tevez - Page 2 Empty Re: Juventus bid €35m for Tevez

Post by BeautifulGame Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:14 pm

Have to say media make lot of B*** S*** transfer stories about Juve without any common sense . This story has as much sense as CR7 wanting to move to city story printed by Mirror this morning . Load of rubbish first Nani now Tevez .

BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:15 pm

Actually, "BeautifulGame," this transfer rumour was true, confirmed by Tevez's agent I do believe.

Back on topic though, waste of money in my opinion. Tevez is a worldlclass talent, but the fact he keeps playing these games where he puts one foot out the door and then goes back and forth really bother me. I wouldn't feel confident knowing I paid €35M for a guy who could leave at any moment. Even if he didn't leave, I'd fear his mentality would decline and eventually he'd decline as a player.

I'd much rather go for a player like Giuseppe Rossi. Barca, the competition, have a €45M transfer budget and if they go for Sanchez, they won't have enough for Rossi and for €35M, he'd go to Torino.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:16 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:we do have a lot of italians on our team ,but many of them are mediocre ..pepe,barzagli,washed up grosso and toni,inconsistent aquilani and not to forget garbage amauri and iaquinta!!!even matri,marchisio,bonucci and quagliarella are not world class.so it is essential that we add some world class foreigners to our team..atleast we have a base of decent italian nationals..but milan's italian contingent except abate are all over 33 and washed up..

Juventus bid €35m for Tevez - Page 2 Antonio-cassano

Juventus bid €35m for Tevez - Page 2 Alberto-paloschi_2

Astori will return too
Juventus bid €35m for Tevez - Page 2 Davide-Astori-3

Juventus bid €35m for Tevez - Page 2 Ghelyon
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:27 pm

This would be a good transfer

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:28 pm

milanista99 wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:we do have a lot of italians on our team ,but many of them are mediocre ..pepe,barzagli,washed up grosso and toni,inconsistent aquilani and not to forget garbage amauri and iaquinta!!!even matri,marchisio,bonucci and quagliarella are not world class.so it is essential that we add some world class foreigners to our team..atleast we have a base of decent italian nationals..but milan's italian contingent except abate are all over 33 and washed up..

Juventus bid €35m for Tevez - Page 2 Antonio-cassano

Juventus bid €35m for Tevez - Page 2 Alberto-paloschi_2

Astori will return too
Juventus bid €35m for Tevez - Page 2 Davide-Astori-3

Juventus bid €35m for Tevez - Page 2 Ghelyon

pls tell how many of them are starters in the pics u posted ????NONE !!!!!
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:34 pm

Ganso wrote:i wonder where are the juve fans that were bitching about how we dont buy italian players now

Um, I don't see your point here. We have already enough Italians on our squad. Didn't we just finished signing Pirlo? We have already three Italian Strikers, one foreign won't hurt... So the use of buying Italian players is not needed. Rossi is always an option :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:36 pm

Ganso wrote:
VibeTribe wrote:
Ganso wrote:i wonder where are the juve fans that were bitching about how we dont buy italian players now

Interesting coming from Milan fans who bashed us for the same thing like forever Afro
thats different,we didnt bash you guys because of the NT,but simply because you guys didnt have a single italian in your starting 11 before pazzini.we have abate,abiatti,nesta,zambrotta and gattuso starting,+ bench players like cassano,pippo,antonini,bonera,soon paloschi etc

Sorry to burst your bubble, but we dominated historically with the likes of having a majority of Italian players + with the additions of some foregn players like Zidane and Platini for example, so yet again, I don't see your point. :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:38 pm

PerSempreJuve wrote:Actually, "BeautifulGame," this transfer rumour was true, confirmed by Tevez's agent I do believe.

Back on topic though, waste of money in my opinion. Tevez is a worldlclass talent, but the fact he keeps playing these games where he puts one foot out the door and then goes back and forth really bother me. I wouldn't feel confident knowing I paid €35M for a guy who could leave at any moment. Even if he didn't leave, I'd fear his mentality would decline and eventually he'd decline as a player.

I'd much rather go for a player like Giuseppe Rossi. Barca, the competition, have a €45M transfer budget and if they go for Sanchez, they won't have enough for Rossi and for €35M, he'd go to Torino.

It was confirmed. SKY is also reporting that now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:44 pm

Tevez is a money whore. I doubt Juventus would cave in to his silly demands. Rossi and Aguero are much smarter buys, even if they are harder to get.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:46 pm

Sushi Master wrote:Tevez is a money whore. I doubt Juventus would cave in to his silly demands. Rossi and Aguero are much smarter buys, even if they are harder to get.

Agreed. To be fair I'm surprised we bid €35M...we usually are a lot more tight on opening up the purse strings.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:03 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:Tevez is a money whore. I doubt Juventus would cave in to his silly demands. Rossi and Aguero are much smarter buys, even if they are harder to get.

Agreed. To be fair I'm surprised we bid €35M...we usually are a lot more tight on opening up the purse strings.

We actually offered less a few weeks ago, it got rejected; that's why.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:04 pm

sciacca wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:

Yeah but even so, we haven't done a really big pure money-offer like that in a while. I'm surprised.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:12 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
sciacca wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:

Yeah but even so, we haven't done a really big pure money-offer like that in a while. I'm surprised.

True, however we were about to do that with Aguero, they even had all the details set if he arrived. 7.5m per season Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:22 pm

sciacca wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
sciacca wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:

True, however we were about to do that with Aguero, they even had all the details set if he arrived. 7.5m per season Shocked

Really ? Why aren't we doing that then ! Put the money from Lichsteiner (€9M) on top of the €35M and get another €1M from somewhere and come up with €45 for Aguero.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:29 pm

This would be a good transfer IMO for one reason, Tevez always scores when you need it, he carries your team on your shoulder, doesn't feel pressure, and is a big game player, just look at MC now. He can finish a lot of games off for you!
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:42 pm

ali8775 wrote:This would be a good transfer IMO for one reason, Tevez always scores when you need it, he carries your team on your shoulder, doesn't feel pressure, and is a big game player, just look at MC now. He can finish a lot of games off for you!

In theory, yes. But his tantrums are too much for me...especially if we will be spending €35M on him. He could decide to up and leave for Argentina...Argentina won't have enough to satisfy the board, and he will stay until his contract ends with a poor mentality and lack of will.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:54 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
sciacca wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
sciacca wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:

Really ? Why aren't we doing that then ! Put the money from Lichsteiner (€9M) on top of the €35M and get another €1M from somewhere and come up with €45 for Aguero.

I have no idea, only they know haha.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:01 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
ali8775 wrote:This would be a good transfer IMO for one reason, Tevez always scores when you need it, he carries your team on your shoulder, doesn't feel pressure, and is a big game player, just look at MC now. He can finish a lot of games off for you!

In theory, yes. But his tantrums are too much for me...especially if we will be spending €35M on him. He could decide to up and leave for Argentina...Argentina won't have enough to satisfy the board, and he will stay until his contract ends with a poor mentality and lack of will.

His tantrums never affect his pitch performances, if you've followed City, he'd say he wants to leave and at night score a brace!
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by gkamtu Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:01 pm

let him move but remember that we can be the best team ever
gkamtu
gkamtu
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Jafaar Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:27 pm

I really, really hope not... I don't want to buy a Juve jersey with Tevez on the back...
Jafaar
Jafaar
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2