Adit
Raptorgunner
kiranr
paperbackwriter
Babun
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Guardiola's ways... Empty Guardiola's ways...

Post by Babun Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:05 pm

Yaya Touré describes his relationship with Farca's head coach in his last year at the club Very Happy
The Cote d'Ivoire international has stated that he was keen to remain with the Catalans until the end of his career, but his poor relationship with Guardiola eventually made him decide to leave the club.

"Whenever I asked Guardiola something, he always gave strange answers. He pretty much ignored me until City's offer came in. That's why I eventually opted to leave. I didn't speak to Guardiola for a year," Toure told ONA FM.

"If he had talked to me, I would have stayed at Barcelona. I did not want to go and wanted to end my career at Barcelona. However, he had no faith in me. I wanted to stay put, but he didn't want me to stay."

The 28-year-old midfielder made over 100 competitive appearances for Barcelona during his three years at the club, but Guardiola preferred Sergio Busquets in midfield toward the end of Toure's spell at Camp Nou.

Toure became one of the Premier League's highest paid players after joining City in the summer of 2010.
Is it the way to treat someone? If he wasn't wanted he could just say in his face but no... eco smile

Last edited by babun1024 on Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Guardiola's ways... Empty Re: Guardiola's ways...

Post by paperbackwriter Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:11 pm

The volume of these kinds of interviews are starting to add up... Ibra, Yaya, Bojan... There's something fishy about Guardiolas management. Have any other prominent successful manager recieved this kind of critcism from former players?
paperbackwriter
paperbackwriter
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:13 pm

Great men are observed to have certain quirks in their behaviour. This does not surprise me at all.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:15 pm

How can you not talk to your player for one year. :facepalm:
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:15 pm

some one make a meme

UNNEEDED PLAYER..........................................DONT TALK FOR 6 MONTHS
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabea Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:20 pm

Guardiola's ways... Preview?imageID=2485&text0=Uneeded%20player&text1=don't%20talk%20for%206%20month

Rabea
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:21 pm

Zlatan was right, Guardiola's true colors coming uo
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:22 pm

Ibra, Bojan, Toure... come on chygrinski, etoo, tell us Laughing
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:22 pm

A few players will always have a problem with a coach.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:41 pm

Fabricated rubbish......

I do find it funny how they use the Ibra quotes for every player and just attribute to different players each time tho.....
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:49 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:Fabricated rubbish......

I do find it funny how they use the Ibra quotes for every player and just attribute to different players each time tho.....
The quote I highlighted as red Very Happy I never knew Ibra was signed by City Very Happy
The Spanish version:
http://www.marca.com/2011/10/25/futbol/equipos/barcelona/1319536607.html?a=c2682b05af29ae9ee545b7b16bf31883&t=1319552403
eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:53 pm

babun1024 wrote:

The quote I highlighted as red Very Happy I never knew Ibra was signed by City Very Happy
The Spanish version:
http://www.marca.com/2011/10/25/futbol/equipos/barcelona/1319536607.html?a=c2682b05af29ae9ee545b7b16bf31883&t=1319552403
eco smile

Oh yh and its really hard to alter the quote from " Milan's offer came in" to "City's offer came in"

Rolling Eyes
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:56 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
babun1024 wrote:

The Spanish version:
eco smile

Oh yh and its really hard to alter the quote from " Milan's offer came in" to "City's offer came in"

Rolling Eyes
Alter quotes? Very Happy They could put a quote out of context or abbreviate the meaningful part but altering them? Really? Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:59 pm

babun1024 wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:
babun1024 wrote:

The Spanish version:
eco smile

Rolling Eyes
Alter quotes? Very Happy They could put a quote out of context or abbreviate the meaningful part but altering them? Really? Very Happy

After the Cesc Fabregas fiasco, i refuse to believe any quotes unless they come from worthwhile sources Very Happy

This seems Fabricated to me Very Happy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:03 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
babun1024 wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:
babun1024 wrote:

The Spanish version:
eco smile

Rolling Eyes

After the Cesc Fabregas fiasco, i refuse to believe any quotes unless they come from worthwhile sources Very Happy

This seems Fabricated to me Very Happy
Dear Mole, altering or fabricating quotes which were never spoken is a legal offense. Even the least serious paper wouldn't want to face the law Very Happy
Some newspapers may try to translate wrongly so I gave you a Spanish source as well Very Happy
P.S. Twitter or other BS don't count Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:05 pm

Some of you are really reaching here. It's just so obvious that these responses come from people who have never played a competitive sport in there life.

on EVERY team there are people who don't like the coach. There are NO exceptions. Once or twice a week there are stories of Barcelona players praising Pep but of ocurse you ignore every one of those and choose to believe these. It's just insanity.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:06 pm

Also: it's Marca.

But really, I don't know why people expect Guardiola to be perfect. He was still very young and relatively inexperienced back then.

Just because he sold a few guys and made a few mistakes doesn't take away his class.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:07 pm

dnmac4 wrote:Some of you are really reaching here. It's just so obvious that these responses come from people who have never played a competitive sport in there life.

on EVERY team there are people who don't like the coach. There are NO exceptions. Once or twice a week there are stories of Barcelona players praising Pep but of ocurse you ignore every one of those and choose to believe these. It's just insanity.
In every team, there's a coach who doesn't talk to a player for 6 months... Very Happy
Got the point? eco smile We aren't discussing whether they liked each other or not,leave to them. The question, is a silent treatment for so long acceptable? Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:13 pm

Babun as i cba to think of something genius this your sig eco smile

Guardiola's ways... Busquets_12_682x40_1319292a
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:14 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:Babun as i cba to think of something genius this your sig eco smile

Too big, make it smaller Very Happy (scale down) It seems like I hit your soft spot somewhere... Very Happy
P.S. I expected something more original... :cyclops:
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:16 pm

babun1024 wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:Babun as i cba to think of something genius this your sig eco smile

Too big, make it smaller Very Happy (scale down) It seems like I hit your soft spot somewhere... Very Happy

Soft spot?

You want original? ok then Very Happy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:41 pm

babun1024 wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:Some of you are really reaching here. It's just so obvious that these responses come from people who have never played a competitive sport in there life.

In every team, there's a coach who doesn't talk to a player for 6 months... Very Happy
Got the point? eco smile We aren't discussing whether they liked each other or not,leave to them. The question, is a silent treatment for so long acceptable? Very Happy

Yes it's acceptable. Who the hell are you to judge if a coaching tactic is "acceptable" or not? Have you won multiple Champions League trophies or league titles? Did Pep break the law, insult him, or do anything that could be deemed against the team his contract or the law, No!

Of course you totally forget how Yaya (and I'm the biggest Yaya fan on here) kept saying he wanted to play with his brother for about a year and a half and maybe that made Pep mad just a little bit that one of his players kept commenting on how much he wants to leave.

Pep could have kept him there as a back up as that would have been the easiest thing to do but instead he sold him to the exact team he wanted to go to when there were many other teams who wanted him and commented that it was the hardest transfer he ever had to make after saying what a great player he was and how he really didn't want to let him go.

But your right, ignore the mountains of evidence that Pep is a great coach and person and bash him for not getting along with a player which happens on EVERY team. Did you run out and condemn SAF after Tevez left and say he's not a good person???
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:46 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
babun1024 wrote:

Yes it's acceptable. Who the hell are you to judge if a coaching tactic is "acceptable" or not? Have you won multiple Champions League trophies or league titles? Did Pep break the law, insult him, or do anything that could be deemed against the team his contract or the law, No!

Of course you totally forget how Yaya (and I'm the biggest Yaya fan on here) kept saying he wanted to play with his brother for about a year and a half and maybe that made Pep mad just a little bit that one of his players kept commenting on how much he wants to leave.

Pep could have kept him there as a back up as that would have been the easiest thing to do but instead he sold him to the exact team he wanted to go to when there were many other teams who wanted him and commented that it was the hardest transfer he ever had to make after saying what a great player he was and how he really didn't want to let him go.

But your right, ignore the mountains of evidence that Pep is a great coach and person and bash him for not getting along with a player which happens on EVERY team. Did you run out and condemn SAF after Tevez left and say he's not a good person???
Boy, calm down Very Happy I'm not insulting your dad eco smile Oh yeah, I'm babun, the mighty undead of goallegacy eco smile
See the red part, I get the vibe that you're one of the ' the result justifies the means' guy. Good for you but we don't have to agree eco smile If it were the case you'd suffer from hard labour 60h per week like many Chinese workers. Guess,why you don't? Very Happy Oh yeah, the chiefs in our countries aren't allowed to do 'everything' to achieve their results... Very Happy

Last edited by babun1024 on Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:47 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
babun1024 wrote:

Soft spot?

You want original? ok then Very Happy
Where is your freakin' original post for me? Very Happy Am I blind or did you forget? Very Happy When you find one, post me per PM Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:55 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
babun1024 wrote:

How come you have not turn this in to an Arsenal argument yet?
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next