EarlyPrototype
Great Leader Sprucenuce
dostoevsky
BarrileteCosmico
Jonathan28
44 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Ballon d'Or 2012 leaked shortlist - Page 5 Empty Re: Ballon d'Or 2012 leaked shortlist

Post by The Franchise Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:48 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:Really? how many B2B midfielders do you know that can pass like Busquets? or dribble like Iniesta and have control like Xavi?

Khedira =/= Alonso

Khedira is the one who the scrappy work he is not in the squad to play a 40 yard pass to break down defenses. I thought you would know that.

Khedira wasn't exactly bought to become our Xavi or maybe it is just me..........

Khedira was one of the best midfielders in the world cup as well. He is physical player and that is what is best about him.

We play a different style we don't play with 75% possesion and sit in our own half for 3/4 of the games like you do. Hence we don't need a busquets type of player.

Khedira's place on the shortlist is debatable but him being average is just hating.

Why are you not moaning about Fabregas being on there? Oh your blind love for him must be stopping that.

Irrelevant crap.

Stop comparing him to other midfielders...tell me what makes him good? All you talk about is hard work..bascially he is Fletcher, Keita..one of these types...these are average player.

Khedira was one of the best mids at the world cup loool

Khadira is deabteable? No, its down right outragous he is on the list?

Why would I moan about Cesc..I dont see people saying he should be on the list. Its you crazy fanboys who Sami shoud be there who I am moaning about.

And my love for Cesc? LOL

Cant stand the guy, dont want him.

The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ballon d'Or 2012 leaked shortlist - Page 5 Empty Re: Ballon d'Or 2012 leaked shortlist

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:49 pm

Yep saying Khedira is above average is like saying he is the second coming of Jesus.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:50 pm

Heard Barca has a 100% win record when keita is not playing Laughing
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:50 pm

You dont need a Busquets type...someone who is actually, good at football stuff...like passing, ball control, awareness, clever..

What you need is Khedira..who is good at...running for long distances very slowly lol

Great job
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:51 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:Everything

Nothing is the answer.

They are more or less the same player.

Average.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:52 pm

The Franchise wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:Really? how many B2B midfielders do you know that can pass like Busquets? or dribble like Iniesta and have control like Xavi?

Khedira =/= Alonso

Khedira is the one who the scrappy work he is not in the squad to play a 40 yard pass to break down defenses. I thought you would know that.

Khedira wasn't exactly bought to become our Xavi or maybe it is just me..........

Khedira was one of the best midfielders in the world cup as well. He is physical player and that is what is best about him.

We play a different style we don't play with 75% possesion and sit in our own half for 3/4 of the games like you do. Hence we don't need a busquets type of player.

Khedira's place on the shortlist is debatable but him being average is just hating.

Why are you not moaning about Fabregas being on there? Oh your blind love for him must be stopping that.

Irrelevant crap.

Stop comparing him to other midfielders...tell me what makes him good? All you talk about is hard work..bascially he is Fletcher, Keita..one of these types...these are average player.

Khedira was one of the best mids at the world cup loool

Khadira is deabteable? No, its down right outragous he is on the list?

Why would I moan about Cesc..I dont see people saying he should be on the list. Its you crazy fanboys who Sami shoud be there who I am moaning about.

And my love for Cesc? LOL

Cant stand the guy, dont want him.

Irrelevant crap is talking about Ronaldo being a good winger and Marcelo being the best attacking fullback.

AGAIN khedira is a good passer and tackler. You don't need to be a flair player to be called GOOD FFS.

I AM SAYING KHEDIRA IS ABOVE AVERAGE lol read!!!! I didn't say he should be there did I?

and Khedira's performances for Germany were world class and was the sole reason for Mourinho buying him...........
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:03 pm

Except you the read the entire post, its very relevant.

If Khedeira is a good passer then who the hell isnt?

Centerbacks have more range of passing.

Your standards of "average" is clearly lower then mine.

I would of thought being good at something a midfielder needs to be good at would qualify you as being above average.

He is a okay tackler, in a game in which tackling is becoming less and less important..and just an okay tackler.

How many tackles does he do a game? Thats his only contribution...3 or 4 (im guessing) tackles...and that plus running around alot qualifies as above average in your book.

He was one of the best mids in the WC and was "world class", by doing what? Tell me, please.

You didnt say Khedira should be there? You said it was debatable(which it isnt) and if your saying that, why are you even arguing?

Because I wont accept he is above average? Get over it.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:21 pm

why are you guys arguing about khedira and keita.

if either of them win ballon d'or ill give free bloweys to everyone.

hows that sound?

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:27 pm

I did read the whole post and it was irrelevant.

You standards of being a good passer must only be Pirlo/Xavi/Alonso.

Khedira is a B2B midfielder and for that position he is definitely above average. He would be crap at as a sole playmaker but that is not where he plays is it?

He also has a great positional sense.

Doing what at the world cup? did you even watch Germany play?

He was a beast on the counter attack and was great at coming back covering the defense.

If you had read my whole post I said his place there is debatable because you have other people there that dont deserve to be there.

Admit he is good. Simple. Let me just stroll into a thread and say Busquets is average will you just get over it because you dont agree lmao?

EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:56 pm

Ordinho10 wrote:EMD has leaked 34 out of the 50 players on the shortlist for the Ballon d'Or, no idea what happened to the other 16, i'll try and find them

Samuel Eto'o (Inter and Anzhi/Cameroon)
Robin van Persie (Arsenal/Holland)
Dani Alves (Barcelona/Spain)
Gerard Pique (Barcelona/Spain)
Carles Puyol (Barcelona/Spain)
Eric Abidal (Barcelona/Spain)
Cesc Fabregas (Arsenal and Barcelona/Spain)
Xavi (Barcelona/Spain)
Andres Iniesta (Barcelona/Spain)
David Villa (Barcelona/Spain)
Leo Messi (Barcelona/Argentina)
Alexis Sanchez (Udinese and Barcelona/Chile)
Bastian Schweinsteiger (Bayern Munich/Germany)
Philip Lahm (Bayern Munich/Germany)
Thomas Müller (Bayern Munich/Germany)
Arjen Robben (Bayern Munich/Holland)
Franck Ribery (Bayern Munich/France)
Mario Gomez (Bayern Munich/Germany)
Wesley Sneijder (Inter/Holland)
Diego Forlan (Atletico Madrid and Inter/Uruguay)
Miroslav Klose (Bayern Munich and Lazio/Germany)
Luis Suarez (Liverpool/Uruguay)
Javier Hernandez (Manchester United/Mexico)
Wayne Rooney (Manchester United/England)
David Silva (Manchester City/Spain)
Sergio Agüero (Manchester City/Argentina)
Iker Casillas (Madrid/Spain)
Sami Khedira (Madrid/Germany)
Mesut Özil (Madrid/Germany)
Xabi Alonso (Madrid/Spain)
Cristiano Ronaldo (Madrid/Portugal)
Neymar (Santos/Brazil)
Rafael van der Vaart (Tottenham/Holland)
Antonio di Natale (Udinese/Italy)

Forlan, Khedira and Casillas included whilst Rossi, Busquets and Valdes aren't. :facepalm:

Unless they are part of the 16 missing.
BUSQUETS! What did he ever do right?

BTW, No bias here, but Ronaldo over Messi... ATM, at least Ronaldo is better
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:06 pm

Nerman 4 Balon D'Or if Santos win CWC :bow:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:26 pm

Khedira ain't Balon d'or material but he's far from average. Only decent DM Madrid have at the moment.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by che Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:42 pm

why do people still give a shit about these popularity contests? forlan and khedira being nominated just about sums up ballon d'or's relevance
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:01 pm

Zealous wrote:Nerman 4 Balon D'Or if Santos win CWC :bow:

I thought the voting took place before the CWC?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:05 pm

People did give a shit when messi won last years popularity contest ahead of world cup performers and actual Club season wonders..lol
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:06 pm

Khedira has no place on the Ballon D'Or shortlist, but he is good. He is an above average B2B midfielder, and he is miles ahead of Keita.

Also, he is not a DM, Alonso is our DM. Even when Lass is playing, Alonso plays the DM role. Go figure...
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:01 pm

The Franchise wrote:Keita is better then Khedira and he is average.

Khadeira gets what job done? "Job done" code for player with limited talent who works hard.

Running around like a headless chicken, not playing good passes and doing none of the things a good midfield does...this is an average midfielder.

The only part where Khedira lacks is ball control Very Happy He is never a headless chicken with the ball at his feet Very Happy We can't control a game without him, he wins us more second balls with his spacing than Lass with his tackles ever. He isn't allowed to attack because we play with a double pivot. If you had a little bit clue about 4-2-3-1 then you'd know that the two in midfield should stay back most of the time and have to be as complete as possible (passing, tackling, covering space etc.), no place for fancy stuff. As for Ozil, he is no midfielder, put anyone instead of Khedira next to Alonso and we'd struggle against top teams. We raped Farca in CDR with him Very Happy If covering ground INTELLIGENTLY ,winning second balls and causing counter transitions under pressure are no skills then you don't have a clue about football Very Happy
No, you can't make a midfield of fancy players unless you play your boring 75% possession style Very Happy
Madridistas would never want to watch Farca's style at home eco smile

Having said that he doesn't deserve to be on the Balon D'Or shortlist.
Oh yeah, Khedira>>>Keita and Biscuit alltogether Very Happy Bisquit would be murdered in our direct style ( fast changes between attack and defence) while Keita simply sucks Very Happy

A little notice from someone who plays football himself. The player who is fouled the most is usually a victim for a reason. Khedira 'sucks' so much that he is one of the most fouled players in RM Very Happy

For noobs:

That's the footage of a single match, he did all of those things in one game last year. Now, the chemistry is a lot better so he is allowed more freedom in passing and going forward Very Happy

eco smile

Last edited by babun1024 on Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:15 pm

rkartiko wrote:
dostoevsky wrote:As toothless as Forlan was with his club, he was the true key behind Uruguay's Copa America victory, so fair play to him to at least make the shortlist.

Thiago Silva and Vidic's absence is an absolute joke however. Busquets, Rossi and Valdes should also be there in the place of others as well.

Van der Vaart, Khedira, Robben, Casillas and Sneijder have no business on that list based on the performances of this year. Robben started something like 13 Bundesliga games for the entire season, let alone just in 2012, do these people even pay attention?

Van der vaart have no business on that list? do you even pay attention? do you know how important he was to tottenham? Forlan have no business on the shortlist... uruguay wasnt all that great in the copa america so why botter, i mean yea suarez does deserve it but more based on his performance in liverpool (and was more important to forlan to uruguay this year) and he scored just 8 goals from 33 games in atletico. busquets and valdes? lool they dont suck but come on i saw valdes this year he was not that great ive seen better keepers like casillas.. and busquets still can wait few years.. i agree with thiago silva and vidic. Everybody please stop saying that your favorite players should be on the list and stop saying players u dont know that they dont belong in the list before u seen them play or at least check out his statisctics

Van der Vaart shouldn't be on there for living off Crouch's knock-downs. His achievements from last year are grossly exaggerated thanks to the enormous myth of Spurs' league football.

Uruguay wasn't all that great in the Copa America...however it was Forlan who circumvented their average central midfield to become the creative hub of a team that actually won an international tournament. Everything flowed through Forlan during that month. Do I think it's enough for him to be listed? Not personally, however I can recognise that he played at an incredible level in that tournament and there is thus some justification. It is also a level VdV certainly did not reach in terms of playmaking and control of a game during last year.

Busquets was Barcelona's most consistent midfielder last year and also provided cover at centre back, however it is mostly his high level of performance in midfield for which he deserves a place. Valdes was better than Casillas last year, a mistake against Van Persie doesn't change that I'm afraid.

Last edited by dostoevsky on Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar)
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:52 am

teamanarchy wrote: BUSQUETS! What did he ever do right?

BTW, No bias here, but Ronaldo over Messi... ATM, at least Ronaldo is better

Shocked

:facepalm:

:brickwall:

Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:06 am

Dani you overrate technical players, khedira is an excellent passer, and a VERY smart player. He plays with his head. And now apparently stamina is a bad thing to have?

Do you want all your midfielders to be pretty 5 '5 players with great technique but no overall value other then passing and dribbling? Maybe barca can do it well, but guess what, we aren't barca.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:23 pm

babun1024 wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Keita is better then Khedira and he is average.

Khadeira gets what job done? "Job done" code for player with limited talent who works hard.

Running around like a headless chicken, not playing good passes and doing none of the things a good midfield does...this is an average midfielder.

The only part where Khedira lacks is ball control Very Happy He is never a headless chicken with the ball at his feet Very Happy We can't control a game without him, he wins us more second balls with his spacing than Lass with his tackles ever. He isn't allowed to attack because we play with a double pivot. If you had a little bit clue about 4-2-3-1 then you'd know that the two in midfield should stay back most of the time and have to be as complete as possible (passing, tackling, covering space etc.), no place for fancy stuff. As for Ozil, he is no midfielder, put anyone instead of Khedira next to Alonso and we'd struggle against top teams. We raped Farca in CDR with him Very Happy If covering ground INTELLIGENTLY ,winning second balls and causing counter transitions under pressure are no skills then you don't have a clue about football Very Happy
No, you can't make a midfield of fancy players unless you play your boring 75% possession style Very Happy
Madridistas would never want to watch Farca's style at home eco smile

Having said that he doesn't deserve to be on the Balon D'Or shortlist.
Oh yeah, Khedira>>>Keita and Biscuit alltogether Very Happy Bisquit would be murdered in our direct style ( fast changes between attack and defence) while Keita simply sucks Very Happy

A little notice from someone who plays football himself. The player who is fouled the most is usually a victim for a reason. Khedira 'sucks' so much that he is one of the most fouled players in RM Very Happy

For noobs:

That's the footage of a single match, he did all of those things in one game last year. Now, the chemistry is a lot better so he is allowed more freedom in passing and going forward Very Happy

eco smile

Busquets is twice the player Khedira can ever hope to be.
Its an absolute travesty that Busquets is not in the list.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:37 pm

Busquets is twice the player Khedira can ever hope to be.

Just for a blind person who think football is just keeping the ball and giving 5 meter passes.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:38 pm

The biggest joke is Fabregas on that list. Hell he even said on twitter that he doesn't understand why he's on the shortlist because he hardly played. That sums up this farcial award.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:39 pm

Klose, Khedira, Chicharito Hernandez, Forlan and Van Der Vaart shouldn't be there at all. Thomas Muller is quite dubious too, I bet some Dortmund player deserved it more, and he is not that good, there are better SS or wingers. Fabregas should be out too as he was injured most of the time.

In: Busquets, Thiago Silva, Valdes, Neuer, Vidic, Nani, Yaya Toure, Ibrahimovic and some others.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:41 pm

Sahin deserves to be there,well bundesliga best player cant find a place in 34 name list?
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:42 pm

TBH i cant possibly understand why Di Maria isnt on the list???
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next