CroInter
JuvenelCuore
zarola
LWL91
DeviAngel
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Del Piero: 'Am I upset? A little bit'  - Page 2 Empty Re: Del Piero: 'Am I upset? A little bit'

Post by JuvenelCuore Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:47 pm

CroInter wrote:Lulz i knew it, i show officall numbers but ofc its a joke Smile one and only Italian treble a joke Smile

And yeah my bad, i forgot all those Ballon d'Or he won.

Real numbers ? I did too.

0 Serie A Defender of the Year.
0 [Pre-Calciopoli] Scudetti; he and Inter were only good because of a scandal.
0 [Pre-Calciopoli] Champion's Leagues.
1 UEFA Cup.
2 SuperCoppe Italiane

Individual ?

Nothing.

Compare that to Del Piero:

ESM Team of the Year(3): 1995–96, 1996–97, 1997–98.
Most Valuable Player Intercontinental Cup: 1996.
European Footballer of the Year Under-21: 1996.
UEFA Champions League Topscorer: 1997-98.
Italian Footballer of the Year: 1998, 2008.

For Juventus:

Juventus All-Time Leading Scorer (281 goals)
Juventus All-Time Leading Scorer Champions League (45)
Juventus All-Time Leading Scorer UEFA Competitions (53)
Juventus All-Time Leading Scorer International competitions (54)
Juventus All-Time Leading Scorer in the Italian championships (181)
Juventus All-Time Leading Scorer Italian Super Cup (3)
Juventus All-Time appearances holder Serie A: (441)
Juventus All-Time appearances holder in the UEFA club competitions: (115)
Juventus All-Time appearances holder in international competitions: (120)
Juventus All-Time appearances leader (653)

Doing something for Juventus is much greater than for Inter because of the history and the reputation and the significant amount of trophies they have won and the players they have had over Inter.

:coffee:

JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Del Piero: 'Am I upset? A little bit'  - Page 2 Empty Re: Del Piero: 'Am I upset? A little bit'

Post by baresi Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:09 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
CroInter wrote:Lulz i knew it, i show officall numbers but ofc its a joke Smile one and only Italian treble a joke Smile

1 UEFA Cup.
2 SuperCoppe Italiane

Individual ?

Nothing.

For Juventus:

Doing something for Juventus is much greater than for Inter because of the history and the reputation and the significant amount of trophies they have won and the players they have had over Inter.

Yet he has been treated as s!it by an ITALIAN management.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:12 pm

To someone who has not heard the interview without it being lost in translation, maybe, but what was said initially was not what was portrayed by the media.

Thanks. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:15 pm

if Javier Zanetti were Italian you wouldn't be saying what you're saying.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:16 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:

1 UEFA Cup.
2 SuperCoppe Italiane

Individual ?

Nothing.

For Juventus:

JuvenelCuore wrote:I just had one. Wikipedia being sourced. Laughable at best.

#boom.

Nice try though.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:05 am

zarola wrote:if Javier Zanetti were Italian you wouldn't be saying what you're saying.

This. Zanetti is not the greatest fullback of all time, however he is an amazing captain and player, whose professionalism, longevity, versatility and leadership have made his contributions to Serie A unforgettable. I hope that when we finally retires, Milan fans in the derby give him a fitting tribute, as Inter fans made for Maldini.

I love how you're posting Del Piero's achievements such as being the all-time appearance holder for Juventus in these competitions. How Zanetti is supposed to win that award escapes me, however Zanetti has the exact same qualifications for Internazionale. They're simply being ignored because they haven't been neatly compiled on Wikipedia it seems. Stop being deliberately obtuse, respect for Zanetti does not drag down your idol.

Now back on topic.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:09 am

Who claimed otherwise Dostoevsky ? I never said Zanetti was not important to Inter, etc. but I am glad you seem to be reinforcing false stereotypes that I automatically assume Italians are better. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:42 am

DeviAngel wrote:Jovetic for ADP's heir ...

is any1 apart me watching him this season ? and now in Fio - Catania ?

No way in hell, I'd rather see someone like Marco Verratti, Giuseppe Rossi, Pasquato... Jovetic is old news bro.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:44 am

Zanetti does not compare to Del Piero when it comes to class. Del Piero will always be known as the better player. Besides, Del Piero won the champions League way sooner then what Zanetti ever achieved in Inter. He finally won in 2010 lol...

As for Zarola, Zanetti is Italian by heritage. He has an Italian passport, which makes him an Italian citizen. So by blood and law he is considered one. So yes, he is Italian. Let's not get ignorant here please.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:48 am

Lol sciacca jovetic is a fkn talent man however he or hazard or anyone can't he del Piero's heir unless they are Italian. No I am not bias it's just obviously we want someone who's come through Italy or
Our ranks and is a azzurri player like ale was. It's not Pasquato, it's not Giovinco. It could be immobile I believe or it could be someone we don't know yet keep an eye on spinazzola
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:53 am

pasquale22 wrote:Lol sciacca jovetic is a fkn talent man however he or hazard or anyone can't he del Piero's heir unless they are Italian. No I am not bias it's just obviously we want someone who's come through Italy or
Our ranks and is a azzurri player like ale was. It's not Pasquato, it's not Giovinco. It could be immobile I believe or it could be someone we don't know yet keep an eye on spinazzola

I know he is a talent, my knowledge is not that clueless lol. The point is, he's old news. He's suffered through injuries and he's set back now. He has not made any big impressions as of late. Sure his achivement with Montenegro in the play offs? Thats it...? The last we heard about Jovetic is when he scored his two goals against Liverpool, and thats about it. Now he's signed an extenstion with Fiorentina. Then again, you know who has been Fiorentina's best talent as of late? Cerci... that's right... someone who most of you forgot and go bandwagoning on Jovetic. Cerci is also linked with a Juve move. Then again, he is not hier to Del Piero, niether is Hazard as he is a winger, not a striker. No, it's not Pasquato or Giovinco, but then again it will never be Jovetic, as the other two players have the superior advantage over him. Immobile? No, but hopefully a good future ahead, sure leading Serie B with goals... but have you ever wondered that both Insgine and Verratti are supporting him?
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:00 am

How can u make that assumption already ? Immobile is a great talent and has a great future ahead. U know how I know? Because when I see a player who's as clinical as him then he's got it.

Who knows we could have to wait years before we get ale's heir I mean which great young strikers have we produced over last 6years?
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:42 am

What assumption, it's an opinion and my opinion is he has a great future ahead, but it's just highly doubtful that he will be hier to Del Piero. Why you ask? Thats pretty simple, he's a prima punta. Del Piero is a Trequartista/Seconda Punta, in which Insigne for example plays and currently has more potential then Immobile as he managed to bag 19 goals last season with Foggia in Serie B having one of the highest score rates in the league, not to mention was nominated one of the best youths. The only reason why Immboile is getting those goals is mostly due to the support he gets from Insigne and Verratti. Verratti someone else who once again has so much potential and talent, compared to the likes of Totti and Del Piero, the kid has Puma already sponsering for him. So the point is, it's not an assumption more like what is realistic and what is not.

Why should a hier be a striker coming out from our youth system, Del Piero came from Padova...
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by KIFFLO Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:48 am

Igree with you bro. He would be awsome to take Del Pieros spot. I dont care if he is italian or not, as long as he produces the goods.
He has fully recovered from his injury and his hunger and talent is still the same and he has started showing it off again.
KIFFLO
KIFFLO
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:27 pm

KIFFLO wrote:

Igree with you bro. He would be awsome to take Del Pieros spot. I dont care if he is italian or not, as long as he produces the goods.
He has fully recovered from his injury and his hunger and talent is still the same and he has started showing it off again.

yup that injury had no effect on him
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:19 pm

Stevan Jovetić is not Alessandro Del Piero's heir. Not in any sense of the word.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:30 am

This has nothing to do with being Italian or not the point is, Jovetic is no where near to be called his hier. If someone in the real world would hear that, they would first of all ask... whos Jovetic? Second, those who do know him, know that he will NEVER be that good to be called his hier. Has not proven nothing yet. In any case, I can say Balotelli for example who in fact has more potential and skill over Jovetic. Heck, the whole point in bringing Aguero or Rossi was to have hier for Del Piero.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2