CroInter
JuvenelCuore
zarola
LWL91
DeviAngel
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Del Piero: 'Am I upset? A little bit'  Empty Del Piero: 'Am I upset? A little bit'

Post by DeviAngel Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:40 pm

Alessandro Del Piero admits he was “a little upset” when Juventus announced his departure. “Usually these things are handled differently.”
President Andrea Agnelli surprised many this week when mentioning in passing during a shareholders’ meeting that “this will be Del Piero’s last season with Juventus.”

His contract does not expire until June 30, 2012, so there was controversy over the lack of fanfare for someone who has been at the club since 1993.

“Usually these things are handled differently,” confessed Del Piero on Striscia La Notizia.

“Despite all this, there is no need to clarify anything with the President.

“Now I will focus only on the team, as there is time to think about my future. I have not made any decision yet.”

Del Piero was then asked if he was upset or had been disappointed by the announcement.

“A little bit.”

The captain is likely to continue his playing career for one more year, though while Milan and his hometown club Padova have shown an interest, he seems set to go abroad to America’s MLS.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Del Piero: 'Am I upset? A little bit'  Empty Re: Del Piero: 'Am I upset? A little bit'

Post by LWL91 Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:08 pm

The captain is likely to continue his playing career for one more year, though while Milan and his hometown club Padova have shown an interest, he seems set to go abroad to America’s MLS.
What the heck is that??? Why would he go to USA to finish his career? Alex will stop while he is still a champion and not go to either USA or Russia - that's only something you'd see from greedy players like Eto'o and Roberto Carlos.. Hail king Alez - forever Juventini - forever with Juve
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Del Piero: 'Am I upset? A little bit'  Empty Re: Del Piero: 'Am I upset? A little bit'

Post by DeviAngel Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:11 pm

Jovetic for ADP's heir ...

is any1 apart me watching him this season ? and now in Fio - Catania ?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:13 pm

LWL91 wrote:
What the heck is that??? Why would he go to USA to finish his career? Alex will stop while he is still a champion and not go to either USA or Russia - that's only something you'd see from greedy players like Eto'o and Roberto Carlos.. Hail king Alez - forever Juventini - forever with Juve

Going to USA is not greedy Europeans are all interested in the united states and wouldn't mind making the sport more popular in one of the most influential countries in the world.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:14 pm

Jovetic for Alessandro Del Piero's heir ?

Lawl.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:16 pm

Changed my mind Pandev for ADP heir smoking
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:17 pm

Lawl x2. They are not even Italian. His heir must be an Italian. Perhaps young Boniperti.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:19 pm

another goal Jovetic. adp's style :coffee:
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:20 pm

zarola wrote:
LWL91 wrote:

Going to USA is not greedy Europeans are all interested in the united states and wouldn't mind making the sport more popular in one of the most influential countries in the world.

I don't blame the league or country at all. What i'm saying is that Alex Del Piero is one of the biggest names currently playing football IN THE WORLD - leaving the club in which he's scored more then 300 goals in 600 caps, for the MLS would be silly. I am sure Alex will get a fantastic farewell in the last game this season and probably a friendly match against manchester united like we gave gary neville. Alex will remain with Juve even after his playing career.. With respect to MLS and Inter, but none of you have a player like ADP so you don't know what it's like to release a player whom you've always watched playing for your club..
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:21 pm

Jovetic is not Del Piero's heir. Not even remotely close. I would place my money on Filippo Boniperti who already has the genes of successful football.

Do not want a rival being related to anything pertaining to Alessandro Del Piero. To do so would be an insult.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:31 pm

LWL91 wrote:
zarola wrote:
LWL91 wrote:

I don't blame the league or country at all. What i'm saying is that Alex Del Piero is one of the biggest names currently playing football IN THE WORLD - leaving the club in which he's scored more then 300 goals in 600 caps, for the MLS would be silly. I am sure Alex will get a fantastic farewell in the last game this season and probably a friendly match against manchester united like we gave gary neville. Alex will remain with Juve even after his playing career.. With respect to MLS and Inter, but none of you have a player like ADP so you don't know what it's like to release a player whom you've always watched playing for your club..

Hmm Zanetti? He has played almost 100 games more then Alex for Juve, i really dont get ur point.

@JNC
Filippo Boniperti? Who is that? Wiki says he is 19 and done shit so far, is that the Boniperti ur talking about, Alex was at 19 tearing shit up already....
No one even knows about Boniperti, my pick if i were you would be Rossi to replace Alex, or Balotelli :coffee:
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:33 pm

CroInter wrote:
LWL91 wrote:
zarola wrote:
LWL91 wrote:

Hmm Zanetti? He has played almost 100 games more then Alex for Juve, i really dont get ur point.

Zanetti is not and never has been half the player Alex Del Piero is and was. Zanetti is a great captain and he has done great things for Inter, but Alex is Alex and Zanetti is Zanetti..
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:34 pm

I know that Cro, but if you know who Giampiero Boniperti is, that is his Grandson, so I am just hoping he will be.

To be honest, I think Rossi is a good option as well, but Villareal have said he is not for sale, so I am going more for what seems plausible rather than what is idealistic.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:35 pm

Zanetti and Del Piero great legends, great Captain,different players with different contributions to their clubs
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:35 pm

LWL91 wrote:
CroInter wrote:
LWL91 wrote:
zarola wrote:
LWL91 wrote:

Zanetti is not and never has been half the player Alex Del Piero is and was. Zanetti is a great captain and he has done great things for Inter, but Alex is Alex and Zanetti is Zanetti..

Can you explain plz?
They are playing completely diffrent positions so you cant really compare them as players.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:37 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:I know that Cro, but if you know who Giampiero Boniperti is, that is his Grandson, so I am just hoping he will be.

To be honest, I think Rossi is a good option as well, but Villareal have said he is not for sale, so I am going more for what seems plausible rather than what is idealistic.

Oh he is for sale, as everyone is, for a good price, if Marotta were to cash out a bit more this summer Rossi would be in Turin right now prepering for Genoa.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:45 pm

Can you explain plz?
They are playing completely diffrent positions so you cant really compare them as players.

Zanetti is a great, great player but he has never been the player Alex has. Del Piero have won us titles by scoring incredible goals since he was 19 years old!! As a striker you can chance games by scoring goals and after a quick view on Wikipedia is seems as if Zanetti has only netted 12 goals in his time with Inter. Zanetti is from Argentina and Alex is from italy. Juventus is by far the most supported club in Italy and Alex has been an idol to so many people for so many years. He chose to stay with Juve when offered multiple offers from Real Madrid etc.. Come on, you actually want me to explain why people love a striker more then a fullback?

In terms of who is the greatest captain i MIGHT tend to give that to Zanetti, but none have doubts in Alex' superiority in terms of skills and attributes......
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:53 pm

LWL91 wrote:
Can you explain plz?

Zanetti is a great, great player but he has never been the player Alex has. Del Piero have won us titles by scoring incredible goals since he was 19 years old!! As a striker you can chance games by scoring goals and after a quick view on Wikipedia is seems as if Zanetti has only netted 12 goals in his time with Inter. Zanetti is from Argentina and Alex is from italy. Juventus is by far the most supported club in Italy and Alex has been an idol to so many people for so many years. He chose to stay with Juve when offered multiple offers from Real Madrid etc.. Come on, you actually want me to explain why people love a striker more then a fullback?

In terms of who is the greatest captain i MIGHT tend to give that to Zanetti, but none have doubts in Alex' superiority in terms of skills and attributes......

But dude, Zanetti played full-back almost his entire carrer, you cant compare them like that, how many goals has Alex scored? How many goals has Zanetti pervented? and you say ppl love more stikers then fullbacks, i dont agree with that, not when it comes to lvl of players like these two, you simply cant compare these two, players like Zanetti, Maldini, Totti, Alex.... they are fkn legends and thats it.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:55 pm

I think he is saying strikers are loved more because they get the glory, while Zanetti was never really one to hop into the spotlight and be the hero in the quintessential way others have been.

He knew his job and did it very, very well. He is a legend at Inter, but he is not loved the same way Del Piero is and has not reached even a quarter of the success he has.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:57 pm

CroInter wrote:
LWL91 wrote:
Can you explain plz?

But dude, Zanetti played full-back almost his entire carrer, you cant compare them like that, how many goals has Alex scored? How many goals has Zanetti pervented? and you say ppl love more stikers then fullbacks, i dont agree with that, not when it comes to lvl of players like these two, you simply cant compare these two, players like Zanetti, Maldini, Totti, Alex.... they are fkn legends and thats it.

Cro did u read my comment ?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:01 pm

^
:coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:11 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
CroInter wrote:
LWL91 wrote:
Can you explain plz?

Cro did u read my comment ?

Yeah i did, urs pretty much sums it up Wink

JuvenelCuore wrote:I think he is saying strikers are loved more because they get the glory, while Zanetti was never really one to hop into the spotlight and be the hero in the quintessential way others have been.

He knew his job and did it very, very well. He is a legend at Inter, but he is not loved the same way Del Piero is and has not reached even a quarter of the success he has.

Alex: 5 Seria A, Zanetti 5. (Dont start on calciopoli coz officaly it is how it is, you can say in ur head its otherwise, for rest of the world its 5 each)
CL: 1, 1.
Coppa: Zanetti 4, Alex 1
SP: Zanetti 4, Alex 4
CLub world: 1,1

World cup: Alex 1, where he bearly made a start in those games...

So, now when i add all those up, yup you are right Zanneti doesnt have even a quarter of succes he has Thumbs up
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:39 pm

Calciopoli. Before Calciopoli, Zanetti was a nothing and so were Inter. Inter were lucky that they invented a scandal.

Del Piero is miles ahead of Zanetti. The Treble year was a God damn joke. How many CL finals did Del Piero play in ?

How many individual awards did each get ? Settle down. When did Zanetti win Serie A defender of the year ? Oh. Never ?

Chiellini got it ahead of him in 2008, 2009, and 2010. Even Samuel got one over Zanetti. What a joke.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:23 pm

Lulz i knew it, i show officall numbers but ofc its a joke Smile one and only Italian treble a joke Smile

And yeah my bad, i forgot all those Ballon d'Or he won.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:47 pm

CroInter wrote:Lulz i knew it, i show officall numbers but ofc its a joke Smile one and only Italian treble a joke Smile

And yeah my bad, i forgot all those Ballon d'Or he won.

Real numbers ? I did too.

0 Serie A Defender of the Year.
0 [Pre-Calciopoli] Scudetti; he and Inter were only good because of a scandal.
0 [Pre-Calciopoli] Champion's Leagues.
1 UEFA Cup.
2 SuperCoppe Italiane

Individual ?

Nothing.

Compare that to Del Piero:

ESM Team of the Year(3): 1995–96, 1996–97, 1997–98.
Most Valuable Player Intercontinental Cup: 1996.
European Footballer of the Year Under-21: 1996.
UEFA Champions League Topscorer: 1997-98.
Italian Footballer of the Year: 1998, 2008.

For Juventus:

Juventus All-Time Leading Scorer (281 goals)
Juventus All-Time Leading Scorer Champions League (45)
Juventus All-Time Leading Scorer UEFA Competitions (53)
Juventus All-Time Leading Scorer International competitions (54)
Juventus All-Time Leading Scorer in the Italian championships (181)
Juventus All-Time Leading Scorer Italian Super Cup (3)
Juventus All-Time appearances holder Serie A: (441)
Juventus All-Time appearances holder in the UEFA club competitions: (115)
Juventus All-Time appearances holder in international competitions: (120)
Juventus All-Time appearances leader (653)

Doing something for Juventus is much greater than for Inter because of the history and the reputation and the significant amount of trophies they have won and the players they have had over Inter.

:coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next