How highly do you rate Asamoah (Kwadwo)?

+2
elm_baraja_shaman
Mr Nick09
6 posters

Go down

How highly do you rate Asamoah (Kwadwo)? Empty How highly do you rate Asamoah (Kwadwo)?

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:07 pm

The udinese Midfielder, how highly do you rate him?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

How highly do you rate Asamoah (Kwadwo)? Empty Re: How highly do you rate Asamoah (Kwadwo)?

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:47 pm

very highly, not only cos I have Ghanaian blood but cos he is hugely talented, I see him in a big team soon.

He doesn't get the needed attention he deserves honestly. But he is one of the fulcrums of Udinese's success...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

How highly do you rate Asamoah (Kwadwo)? Empty Re: How highly do you rate Asamoah (Kwadwo)?

Post by S Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:55 am

This is the second time you asked this question.The first time was in the Juve forum.

I definitely rate him highly.I think most Serie A fans would.If you have to describe him in one word ,he is a total BEAST.

He is extremely fast ,strong,good on the ball(He's a good dribbler actually),great work ethic and athleticism but the only criticism would be he's not creative enough and he is decent at passing but definitely not the best trait of his.

I say he is more of an offensive minded midfielder than a defensive one.

He would be a great buy for a team like Milan where the energy and speed is clearly lacking.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:04 am

are there any creative west african players out there?
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:19 am

Maybe you have a point dude.But was just speaking in general regarding the qualities of a central midfielder.

This guy's more of a box to box type though but more offensive minded as i said earlier.

He's a world class talent without a doubt.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:28 am

im generally asking, does anyone actually know if there are any decenet creative west/south/east african players out there?
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:35 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:This is the second time you asked this question.The first time was in the Juve forum.

I definitely rate him highly.I think most Serie A fans would.If you have to describe him in one word ,he is a total BEAST.

He is extremely fast ,strong,good on the ball(He's a good dribbler actually),great work ethic and athleticism but the only criticism would be he's not creative enough and he is decent at passing but definitely not the best trait of his.

I say he is more of an offensive minded midfielder than a defensive one.

He would be a great buy for a team like Milan where the energy and speed is clearly lacking.

Exactly, the modern black Gattuso.

Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:04 pm

RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:are there any creative west african players out there?

Gervinho is very creative when he's not playing as a central striker, Andre Ayew and Kwadwo Asamoah are also very creative players, but the all time most creative West Africans are JJ Okocha and Abedi "Pele" Ayew.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down