The Elder Scrolls

+64
Kick
Juveman17
Motogp69
Rev
Dante
Pedram
Thimmy
ausbaz
goonbrain
McLewis
Blue
izzy
Tomwin Lannister
MJ
RealGunner
LeVersacci
Adit
A.Gravina10
xabi
eelir
Ali
guest7
Catracho
Abramovich
Seth
RedOranje
nichabr
pUsHa
TalkingReckless
CBarca
The Nature Boy
Chad
Rebaño Sagrado
che
Soul
EarlyPrototype
paleo
punkfusion1992
TheBlueArmy
Bellabong
The Lizard King
CaseyBoi
Ganso
SaintJoe
Eman
Deathrow898
fatman123
elmickio
M99
Jonathan28
Lord Spencer
Mr Nick09
billy_gr
Fenris
zizzle
BiasedMilanFan3
Albiceleste
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Sushi Master
Seppuku
the xcx
The Madrid One
RobbyV
Die_Roten
68 posters

Page 8 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next

Go down

The Elder Scrolls - Page 8 Empty Re: The Elder Scrolls

Post by pUsHa Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:20 pm

Ganso wrote:a game hasnt sucked me in so much since Mass Effect.What a blast,GOTY for me.

Same thing for me , lol Very Happy


So guys how are you doing !? So far I became an Arch-Mage and the leader of the Thieves Guild Laughing

And today I turned into a vampire , i didnt even knew that's possible , lol ...it's kind of cool tho Twisted Evil

pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1943
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The Elder Scrolls - Page 8 Empty Re: The Elder Scrolls

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:56 pm

I just joined the Dark Brotherhood

It's pretty good, you can kill anyone and as long as theirs no witnesses, you font recieve any bounty
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 4219
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

The Elder Scrolls - Page 8 Empty Re: The Elder Scrolls

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:57 pm

And i'm getting close to level 19
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 4219
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

The Elder Scrolls - Page 8 Empty Re: The Elder Scrolls

Post by Deathrow898 Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:06 pm

Im actually trying join the dark brotherhood if I can find there headquaters...

@ganso. I can agree mass effect was amazing so is goty for me

Level 8 argonian lol

Ps still lost in this game
Deathrow898
Deathrow898
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 131
Join date : 2011-06-09
Age : 34

https://www.youtube.com/user/Deathrow999?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

The Elder Scrolls - Page 8 Empty Re: The Elder Scrolls

Post by Ganso Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:52 pm

Can anyone give me some help?im trying to climb that huge mountain,and i dont know how.Its right after i killed the first dragon
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

The Elder Scrolls - Page 8 Empty Re: The Elder Scrolls

Post by Seth Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:53 pm

If you can't climb the mountain, try to circle around to find a path that will brings you to your destination.

Seth
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Napoli
Posts : 214
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

The Elder Scrolls - Page 8 Empty Re: The Elder Scrolls

Post by che Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:59 pm

if you mean the mountain with greybeards go to the village southeast of it, then follow the road towards the mountain... the locals call it 7000 steps Very Happy

lot of trolls and bears on the way too

lvl 26 imperial one handed/archer/destruction btw :coffee:
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica
Posts : 3597
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The Elder Scrolls - Page 8 Empty Re: The Elder Scrolls

Post by RedOranje Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:03 am

PC or console, che?

And why don't you have skype yet?
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 11099
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The Elder Scrolls - Page 8 Empty Re: The Elder Scrolls

Post by che Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:04 am

pc, i'll never become a console peasant :coffee:

what makes you think i don't have skype? Very Happy
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica
Posts : 3597
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The Elder Scrolls - Page 8 Empty Re: The Elder Scrolls

Post by Ganso Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:04 am

Thanks Che,I was almost puking trying to climb those rocks.I guess this isn't fallout afterall
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

The Elder Scrolls - Page 8 Empty Re: The Elder Scrolls

Post by RedOranje Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:27 am

che wrote:pc, i'll never become a console peasant :coffee:

what makes you think i don't have skype? Very Happy
Consoles have their uses. It almost never pays to be closed-minded about things...

I haven't conversed with you on skype yet... or had you complain about how shit I am at Admining; so obviously you don't have it.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 11099
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The Elder Scrolls - Page 8 Empty Re: The Elder Scrolls

Post by Seth Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:08 am

A quick question here,

as a mage-warrior hybrid, do I have to invest for smithing & enchanting perks? (to obtain better armor/weapon?)

Seth
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Napoli
Posts : 214
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

The Elder Scrolls - Page 8 Empty Re: The Elder Scrolls

Post by EarlyPrototype Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:42 pm

I have level 100 two handed. Cool

85000 coins. Smile
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 7700
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The Elder Scrolls - Page 8 Empty Re: The Elder Scrolls

Post by SaintJoe Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:16 pm

Seth wrote:A quick question here,

as a mage-warrior hybrid, do I have to invest for smithing & enchanting perks? (to obtain better armor/weapon?)

I am a mage-warrior hybrid and I have 100 smithing. I'm working on enchanting but yeah having 100 enchanting helps. I don't think it's really necessary though. But 100 smithing for the daedric or dragon armor I think is essential. You're gonna have to put a lot of points into magicka though (and the mana regeneration perk in Restoration) because sometimes I run out of mana.
SaintJoe
SaintJoe
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Schalke 04
Posts : 756
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

The Elder Scrolls - Page 8 Empty Re: The Elder Scrolls

Post by TheBlueArmy Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:47 pm

Last night I fought 3 dragons at the same time after escaping the thalmar embassy. To my surprise it wasn't really difficult.
TheBlueArmy
TheBlueArmy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 275
Join date : 2011-06-22

Back to top Go down

The Elder Scrolls - Page 8 Empty Re: The Elder Scrolls

Post by Seth Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:44 am

SaintJoe wrote:
Seth wrote:A quick question here,

as a mage-warrior hybrid, do I have to invest for smithing & enchanting perks? (to obtain better armor/weapon?)

I am a mage-warrior hybrid and I have 100 smithing. I'm working on enchanting but yeah having 100 enchanting helps. I don't think it's really necessary though. But 100 smithing for the daedric or dragon armor I think is essential. You're gonna have to put a lot of points into magicka though (and the mana regeneration perk in Restoration) because sometimes I run out of mana.

I don't have a problem with mana yet so far, but I expect that to be a problem soon =O

I'm probably going to put a couple of perks pts into smithing and enchanting then, see if I could actually enchant the mana restoration thing into a heavy armor.... Then I'll probably be putting some perks into heavy-smithing and enchanting for that =O

Seth
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Napoli
Posts : 214
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

The Elder Scrolls - Page 8 Empty Re: The Elder Scrolls

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:34 am



Hilarious.
Coarse Language though
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 4219
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

The Elder Scrolls - Page 8 Empty Re: The Elder Scrolls

Post by Deathrow898 Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:31 am

TheBlueArmy wrote:Last night I fought 3 dragons at the same time after escaping the thalmar embassy. To my surprise it wasn't really difficult.
3 at the same time? Is it apart of a quest or something? Or was it a random encounter? I have trouble dealing with just one of them!
Deathrow898
Deathrow898
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 131
Join date : 2011-06-09
Age : 34

https://www.youtube.com/user/Deathrow999?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

The Elder Scrolls - Page 8 Empty Re: The Elder Scrolls

Post by billy_gr Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:33 pm

Going to buy it this week for PS3.

I hope it’s worth the money. I was so disappointed from Dragon Age 2 especially since Dragon Age Origins is one of the best games I’ve ever played
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3453
Join date : 2011-06-29
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

The Elder Scrolls - Page 8 Empty Re: The Elder Scrolls

Post by Jonathan28 Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:18 pm

che wrote:if you mean the mountain with greybeards go to the village southeast of it, then follow the road towards the mountain... the locals call it 7000 steps Very Happy

lot of trolls and bears on the way too

lvl 26 imperial one handed/archer/destruction btw :coffee:

A fellow Imperial, good to meet you brother cheers

I hope you kept loyal and joined the side of the Legion against the rebel scum who call themselves Stromcloaks.

I'm surprised your using bows though, Imperials seem more suited to a paladin/spellsword build.
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 1917
Join date : 2011-07-31
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

The Elder Scrolls - Page 8 Empty Re: The Elder Scrolls

Post by Jonathan28 Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:19 pm

billy_gr wrote:Going to buy it this week for PS3.

I hope it’s worth the money. I was so disappointed from Dragon Age 2 especially since Dragon Age Origins is one of the best games I’ve ever played

No, whatever you do don't buy the game for PS3, the game has major framerate and lag issues.
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 1917
Join date : 2011-07-31
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

The Elder Scrolls - Page 8 Empty Re: The Elder Scrolls

Post by SaintJoe Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:53 pm

Ordinho10 wrote:I hope you kept loyal and joined the side of the Legion against the rebel scum who call themselves Stromcloaks.

Hell yeah Thumbs up
SaintJoe
SaintJoe
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Schalke 04
Posts : 756
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

The Elder Scrolls - Page 8 Empty Re: The Elder Scrolls

Post by Deathrow898 Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:04 pm

Traitors ... tongue
Deathrow898
Deathrow898
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 131
Join date : 2011-06-09
Age : 34

https://www.youtube.com/user/Deathrow999?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

The Elder Scrolls - Page 8 Empty Re: The Elder Scrolls

Post by Abramovich Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:27 pm

Ordinho10 wrote:
billy_gr wrote:Going to buy it this week for PS3.

I hope it’s worth the money. I was so disappointed from Dragon Age 2 especially since Dragon Age Origins is one of the best games I’ve ever played

No, whatever you do don't buy the game for PS3, the game has major framerate and lag issues.

Sad I have it for the PS3 kinda noticed it the lag issues when my PS3 gets too hot, but decided to get it on PS3 instead of Xbox maybe it was the wrong choice
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli
Posts : 6544
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

The Elder Scrolls - Page 8 Empty Re: The Elder Scrolls

Post by Catracho Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:53 pm

got it for my 360.

Why do people discriminate against the Cat race (can't recall the real name of the race, starts with a K though), I can't even enter some cities because I'ma black cat.. all of dis hate.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dortmund
Posts : 4235
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

The Elder Scrolls - Page 8 Empty Re: The Elder Scrolls

Post by TheBlueArmy Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:54 pm

Deathrow898 wrote:
TheBlueArmy wrote:Last night I fought 3 dragons at the same time after escaping the thalmar embassy. To my surprise it wasn't really difficult.
3 at the same time? Is it apart of a quest or something? Or was it a random encounter? I have trouble dealing with just one of them!

well I finished the main quest and it brought me to a mountain top. I think it was just coincidence. but nah, dragons are really easy for me. hardly a fight anymore

TheBlueArmy
TheBlueArmy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 275
Join date : 2011-06-22

Back to top Go down

The Elder Scrolls - Page 8 Empty Re: The Elder Scrolls

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum