Lord Spencer
REWB
baresi
Adit
arabprince
30 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Serie A Back to its Best !!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Serie A Back to its Best !!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:27 am

Ganso wrote:its a boring league?im sorry,but EPL games yesterday were just Sleep
Sepi LOL :facepalm:
Serie A Back to its Best !!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Attachment

Tough guy ?

I am 5'8 and 140 lbs. how am I tough ?

did I say I'll beat him up Laughing

Stop putting words in my mouth...I've only been involved in one fight all my life and that was 4 years ago :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Serie A Back to its Best !!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Serie A Back to its Best !!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by milanfan7 Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:28 am

Ganso you made me lol hard.
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:35 am

Sepi wrote:
Ganso wrote:its a boring league?im sorry,but EPL games yesterday were just Sleep

Tough guy ?

Stop putting words in my mouth...I've only been involved in one fight all my life and that was 4 years ago :coffee:
you clearly dint get the point of the picture...seriously who goes saying "I'm humble,good looking,smart and yada yada" on the internet lmao
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge Gnabry Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:36 am

Lol, just saw this. I actually thought Kicker had just somehow missed to update the scores... Laughing

That's a bit unfortunate for the fans.
Serge Gnabry
Serge Gnabry
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:37 am

Ganso wrote:
Sepi wrote:

Tough guy ?

you clearly dint get the point of the picture...seriously who goes saying "I'm humble,good looking,smart and yada yada" on the internet lmao

Ronaldo says it, and I am a follow of the great man :coffee:

Plus, it's milanfan7. He is the Evra of the forums. I have permission to act like a total c*nt 🎅

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:44 am

I actually used to think that you were a fun and respectable guy,but someone who attacks someone personally for having opinions which differs from his' is quite stupid. Go be rich and handsome somewhere else.
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:47 am

Sepi strikes me as cute rather than handsome tbh :coffee:

I'm a total stud muffin though :coffee:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:48 am

Milanfan7 wrote:I actually used to think that you were a fun and respectable guy,but someone who attacks someone personally for having opinions which differs from his' is quite stupid. Go be rich and handsome somewhere else.

You don't have different opinions.

You just troll and wind up Arsenal fans on purpose for whatever reason, because you still havn't got over the fact that they absolutely destroyed your team in CL with their young boys in 2008. It's a fact.

and no, I am not fun at all. Actually, I am a horrible, miserable twat, who happens to be humble and respectful to most people :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:50 am

Sepi wrote:
Milanfan7 wrote:I actually used to think that you were a fun and respectable guy,but someone who attacks someone personally for having opinions which differs from his' is quite stupid. Go be rich and handsome somewhere else.

You just troll and wind up Arsenal fans on purpose for whatever reason, because you still havn't got over the fact that they absolutely destroyed your team in CL with their young boys in 2008. It's a fact.

and no, I am not fun at all. Actually, I am a horrible, miserable twat, who happens to be humble and respectful to most people :coffee:
Im just trying to keep the Milan-arsenal rivalry alive on these forums. :coffee:
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:51 am

I don't think there was ever an Arsenal-Milan rivalry. We only faced you once in the CLs and that's it.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:53 am

Milanfan7 wrote:
Sepi wrote:

Im just trying to keep the Milan-arsenal rivalry alive on these forums. :coffee:

Think you are overdoing it :coffee:

But kudos to you, totally mislead this thread from its original purpose which was:

-National striker's strike day in Italy
-Bologna the only team not get the bribe money from Mafia

:coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:54 am

Milanfan7 wrote:
Sepi wrote:

we dont have any Rivalry.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:55 am

The forum rivalry of 2009...
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:59 am

I would avoid Match Of The Day or whatever version Italy has if I was a serie a fan tonight. lulz.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:21 pm

That's quite a borefest in Serie A...

ps. Only two out of 20 teams in Barclay's Premier League didn't score this weekend :coffee:
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:54 pm

baresi wrote:with all the help Juve got from the ref so far against Cheive, I cant but agree with Sepis' title
Didnt u c all the tackles chievo were doing and how many cards they got ? Many times we wer away on the counter and they'd pull us down. Yes we got some favourable decisions but in the End a 50/50 will go our way because we didn't play as dirty as them
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:09 pm

Demba Ba > Serie A
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:12 pm

8 yellow cards in Chievo-Juventus.

Who needs goals when you can have violence? banana
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:57 pm

a bad week for serie A, so what ? u guys seem to forget the 3 and 2.8 goals per game just a few weeks ago

sepi, i thought u were humble and respectful
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:43 pm

Serie A is the best league by far. Should I pull up the Champion's League's won in the last twenty-five years ?

The EPL is nothing great right now. The typical Manchester United on top, Manchester City finally spent enough to get somewhere in their league, and every other team has been atypical, bar Arsenal but after their transfers this came as no surprise.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Die_Roten Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:44 pm

Sepi wrote:
Actually, I am a horrible, miserable twat, who happens to be humble and respectful to most people :coffee:

Xavi, I didn't know you were a Liverpool fan?

I kid, I kid Very Happy
Die_Roten
Die_Roten
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:39 pm

0-0's everywhere in Serie A
Barca and Madrid top 2 in La Liga
Liverpool-United typical English hoof and chase for 90 minutes

feels comforting when stereotypes are fulfilled
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:43 pm

bhends wrote:0-0's everywhere in Serie A
Barca and Madrid top 2 in La Liga
Liverpool-United typical English hoof and chase for 90 minutes

feels comforting when stereotypes are fulfilled

The 0-0's was a very rare sight for sore eyes...when was the last time that has happened in comparison to the rest of those stereotypes ?
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Geo Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:56 pm

Hassan Maatouk > Serie A :bow:
Geo
Geo
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:46 pm

Zealous wrote:Sepi strikes me as ugly cute rather than handsome tbh :coffee:

I'm a total stud muffin though :coffee:

There, I fixed it for you.
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:51 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:Demba Ba > Serie A

agreed :bow:
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next