Lord Spencer
REWB
baresi
Adit
arabprince
30 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Serie A Back to its Best !!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Serie A Back to its Best !!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:51 am

Immaculate_Mole wrote:Demba Ba > Serie A

agreed :bow:

elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Serie A Back to its Best !!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Serie A Back to its Best !!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:51 am

Die_Roten wrote:
Sepi wrote:
Actually, I am a horrible, miserable twat, who happens to be humble and respectful to most people :coffee:

Xavi, I didn't know you were a Liverpool fan?

I kid, I kid Very Happy

Man, my secret plan is to let my contract run out with Barca and then join Newcastle on a free to replace Cabaye who'll inevitably be sold to Liverpool

banana banana

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:06 am

@Sepi;

A really poor thread.

Serie A's Scoring record before this week was 2.64.
Which is more than La Liga's.
I didn't do one for the EPL, though, although I know if I do one and it happens to be lower than Serie A you will just avoid this thread and go hide somewhere else, or call my a brainless twat for disagreeing with you.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Die_Roten Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:06 am

Sepi wrote:
Die_Roten wrote:
Sepi wrote:
Actually, I am a horrible, miserable twat, who happens to be humble and respectful to most people :coffee:

Xavi, I didn't know you were a Liverpool fan?

I kid, I kid Very Happy

Man, my secret plan is to let my contract run out with Barca and then join Newcastle on a free to replace Cabaye who'll inevitably be sold to Liverpool

banana banana

Why would Cabaye want to move to a lesser team confused
Die_Roten
Die_Roten
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:12 am

Lord Spencer wrote:@Sepi;

A really poor thread.

I didn't do one for the EPL, though, although I know if I do one and it happens to be lower than Serie A you will just avoid this thread and go hide somewhere else, or call my a brainless twat for disagreeing with you.

Some people just take this thread too seriously and get offended.

5 goals was scored in 7 games, with 7 0-0s. It's astonishing to be fair. Shame Bologna ruined it.

And no, I didn't have a go at that milan fan for this thread, it was his consistent trolling of Arsenal that I reacted too. :coffee: I am way too humble and respectful to call someone a twat for simply disagreeing with me. Devil Is Red is saying Evra is angel and Suarez is racist c*nt, do you see me calling him names ? I just disagreed with his opinion and laid out my reasoning. Cause that's a legit discussion between 2 adults with 2 trolling involved.

@Die_Rotten

The same reason Andy and Jose came banana

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:23 am

Sepi wrote:
Lord Spencer wrote:@Sepi;

A really poor thread.

Some people just take this thread too seriously and get offended.

5 goals was scored in 7 games, with 7 0-0s. It's astonishing to be fair. Shame Bologna ruined it.

And no, I didn't have a go at that milan fan for this thread, it was his consistent trolling of Arsenal that I reacted too. Serie A Back to its Best !!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 2859867778 I am way too humble and respectful to call someone a twat for simply disagreeing with me. Devil Is Red is saying Evra is angel and Suarez is racist c*nt, do you see me calling him names ? I just disagreed with his opinion and laid out my reasoning. Cause that's a legit discussion between 2 adults with 2 trolling involved.

@Die_Rotten

The same reason Andy and Jose came Serie A Back to its Best !!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 4086640091

What 7 0-0s, there are only 5. Which is the second time this happened in 20 years.

Regardless, I did the goal/game ratio. and It was 2.65 for the EPL before this round. It should be same even with.
For fun, I did the La Liga game/goal ratio without the two giants and it came up to 2.00.

Also, Milanfan7 stopped trolling Arsenal for a while now.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:25 am

^
You clearly weren't online early this morning mate Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:27 am

Sepi wrote:^
You clearly weren't online early this morning mate Wink

Slept by mistake while waiting for the Lazio-Roma games, I blame the 4 Serie a games I was watching on tandem for that. I just saw the Milanfan7 troll thread and I am wondering what made him come back to trolling.

Must be a slow week in Lebanon for him.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:29 am

u mean no bombing?
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:31 am

Eivindo wrote:
Zealous wrote:Sepi strikes me as ugly cute rather than handsometbh :coffee:

I'm a total stud muffin though :coffee:

There, I fixed it for you.

His more of a nerd to me [strike]an ugly one for that matter
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:39 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:37 am

baresi wrote:with all the help Juve got from the ref so far against Cheive, I cant but agree with Sepis' title
Some1 is jelous banana Some1 is satisfied with Juve failure banana Some1 cant stand that ''midtable'' Juve ( according to milan and shinter fans ) beat Milan xD . Personally i dont have nothing against Milan they are true champions but i am satisified that we beat so easily last year champions
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:12 pm

juvefanmkd wrote:
baresi wrote:with all the help Juve got from the ref so far against Cheive, I cant but agree with Sepis' title
Some1 is jelous banana Some1 is satisfied with Juve failure banana Some1 cant stand that ''midtable'' Juve ( according to milan and shinter fans ) beat Milan xD . Personally i dont have nothing against Milan they are true champions but i am satisified that we beat so easily last year champions

Didnt you beat us last season at Sansiro?
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:14 pm

Sepi is no Patrice Evra but he's still a decent looking guy :coffee:
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:18 pm

Sepi wrote:

You are wrong.

I am extremely smart, humble, goodlooking, and respectful. Soon to be rich.

Not fit enough to lace my boots, you.

Serie A Back to its Best !!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Sepi10
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3