Anderlecht chief rules out Romelu Lukaku stay amid Chelsea interest

4 posters

Go down

Anderlecht chief rules out Romelu Lukaku stay amid Chelsea interest Empty Anderlecht chief rules out Romelu Lukaku stay amid Chelsea interest

Post by TPSPriceless Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:55 am

The club's general manager Herman van Holsbeeck believes the Belgian starlet's departure is vital to their own transfer dealings this summer
By Chris Davie
Jun 11, 2011 9:22:00 AM

Anderlecht’s general manager Herman van Holsbeeck is certain Romelu Lukaku will be leaving the club this summer.

The Belgian striker has become the subject of interest from Europe’s elite over the course of the season and Van Holsbeeck is adamant his side will cash in on the 18-year-old before the transfer window closes in August.

"Sure he will leave, and his departure is crucial to our transfers,” Van Holsbeeck told Gazet van Antwerpen.

“I do not know if it will be Chelsea, there are many big clubs interested and we are negotiating. One thing is certain, he will not spend another year with Anderlecht.”

As Goal.com exclusively revealed earlier this month, the forward has not yet held talks with Chelsea regarding a possible move to Stamford Bridge this summer, and the teenager has revealed he is likely to remain in Belgium to begin pre-season preparations.

Chelsea are currently seeking a replacement for Carlo Ancelotti, and are reluctant to sign the £23 million-rated striker while they are in search of a new manager.

"I read a lot in the paper about me these days. Some journalists try to sell information they don't always know about,” said Lukaku, who is also being tracked by Manchester City, Everton and Tottenham.

“Please know that my current and only focus is passing my exams. After that I'll have some holiday and will start the pre-season with RSCA [Anderlecht]."
Anderlecht chief rules out Romelu Lukaku stay amid Chelsea interest 121736_news
Source: Goal.com
TPSPriceless
TPSPriceless
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Anderlecht chief rules out Romelu Lukaku stay amid Chelsea interest Empty Re: Anderlecht chief rules out Romelu Lukaku stay amid Chelsea interest

Post by Kick Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:59 am

He'll be at Chelsea once we get a manager and his exams are over.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Anderlecht chief rules out Romelu Lukaku stay amid Chelsea interest Empty Re: Anderlecht chief rules out Romelu Lukaku stay amid Chelsea interest

Post by TalkingReckless Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:05 am

exams for what?
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:14 am

He is currently at school is he not?

I'm not sure of the subjects.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:05 pm

Hes 17/18 and his dad made him finish his exams before anything else.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down