Swanhends
S
Dnmac4
Lex
Mr Nick09
31 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

A staggering fact: no EPL club in UCL qf - Page 6 Empty Re: A staggering fact: no EPL club in UCL qf

Post by S Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:08 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:Quality is needed as well to win the CL.

Which squads aren't good enough?

But it is also not the only thing needed to win it.Tactics,team work,chemistry are equally important as well and that is what defines a top quality team basically.

For me only City and United seem like good teams on paper.Chelsea have an imbalanced team and Arsenal are simply not good enough ,its time to accept reality.

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

A staggering fact: no EPL club in UCL qf - Page 6 Empty Re: A staggering fact: no EPL club in UCL qf

Post by Juveman17 Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:35 pm

Surag wrote:
ynwa wrote:And the worst part is you guys try to make it out to sound like the English are responsible for saying the English sides are the best teams in the world.

It is the case,sadly.

Its the truth though all you ever here from English commentators is...

"blah blah blah BEST LEAGUE IN THE WORLD blah blah blah"

Why just the other day the commentator said, "Mourinho might be coming back to the best league in the world to coach." :facepalm:
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormer77 Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:40 pm

juveman17 wrote:
Surag wrote:
ynwa wrote:And the worst part is you guys try to make it out to sound like the English are responsible for saying the English sides are the best teams in the world.

It is the case,sadly.

Why just the other day the commentator said, "Mourinho might be coming back to the best league in the world to coach." :facepalm:

Even when they failed to make Euro2008 or got KO'd by Germny and Italy at the last 2 International events...."Best League In the world" blah blah blah blah blah

Stormer77
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:46 pm

It's obvious that England sucks at footy. Without their foreign investors and players they would come crashing down while literally every other league in the world would be able to hold together. La Liga has mostly Spanish, Italy has mostly Italian, Germany has mostly German, while England is just a mix.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:33 pm

juveman17 wrote:It's obvious that England sucks at footy. Without their foreign investors and players they would come crashing down while literally every other league in the world would be able to hold together. La Liga has mostly Spanish, Italy has mostly Italian, Germany has mostly German, while England is just a mix.

The inferiority complex is astonishing.

Sorry for not having a racist mentality and allowing anyone to play in England.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:33 pm

Stormer77 wrote:
juveman17 wrote:
Surag wrote:

It is the case,sadly.

Even when they failed to make Euro2008 or got KO'd by Germny and Italy at the last 2 International events...."Best League In the world" blah blah blah blah blah

Why is that relevant ?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:04 pm

Surag wrote:
Yohan Modric wrote:Quality is needed as well to win the CL.

Which squads aren't good enough?

But it is also not the only thing needed to win it.Tactics,team work,chemistry are equally important as well and that is what defines a top quality team basically.

For me only City and United seem like good teams on paper.Chelsea have an imbalanced team and Arsenal are simply not good enough ,its time to accept reality.

Yeh I didn't say having a top squad would be good enough to win the CL, so I agree, tactics, chemistry etc is also important.

However I think Chelsea and Arsenal do have a good enough squad to win the CL. Not every team is balanced. Juve don't have the best attack, however they're still good. Barca's defense isn't the best nowadays etc etc.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:44 pm

RealGunner wrote:
juveman17 wrote:It's obvious that England sucks at footy. Without their foreign investors and players they would come crashing down while literally every other league in the world would be able to hold together. La Liga has mostly Spanish, Italy has mostly Italian, Germany has mostly German, while England is just a mix.

What does this have to do with racism? It's clear that England has failed to produce a World cup-class winning team or anywhere near it. My point was that there is a lack of top-quality English talent and that corresponds with the large foreign number of players.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:48 pm

juveman17 wrote:
RealGunner wrote:

What does this have to do with racism? It's clear that England has failed to produce a World cup-class winning team or anywhere near it. My point was that there is a lack of top-quality English talent and that corresponds with the large foreign number of players.

England DID produce teams with world class or near to players in the past, the problem isn't foreign players and it never has been. Problem is deeper than that.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:53 pm

RealGunner wrote:
juveman17 wrote:
RealGunner wrote:

England DID produce teams with world class or near to players in the past, the problem isn't foreign players and it never has been. Problem is deeper than that.

There isn't enough top quality English talent to make world class teams. Look at Barca with their Spanish/Catalan based team. Juve fields at times 9 Italians. It's not that England doesn't produce top talent, its just that there isn't enough of this top quality.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:21 pm

I don't think foreign players are to blame in terms of England not producing top talent. It's just England just aren't good enough.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:07 am

RealGunner wrote:
ynwa wrote:Arsenal don't deserve to be in the CL is what I'm saying. They play for the cash from the tournament, they put no real intent of winning the damn thing.

wtf ?

Come on RG. Arsenal is basically the only team I respect in the BPL but surely you can't say that they actually go into the Champions League with the mind-set that they're going to try and win it. They only want to get pass out of the group for the 20m pound prize and see what happens from there...
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:13 am

Yohan Modric wrote:I don't think foreign players are to blame in terms of England not producing top talent. It's just England just aren't good enough.

That's not true.

Name every single manager in the BPL right now.
Look at their nationality.

Obviously they're going to want their own foreign players in the team. Rafael Benitez targeted Spanish players at Liverpool. Mourinho targeted the Portuguese etc.

Fact is, there's not many British managers in recent years. And then there's the fact that the market abroad TODAY is a lot cheaper too.

England do have quality players. They have a lot of underrated players too. With a good intake of youth with massive potential. But the fact that they're English means they're not very good to the La Liga / Serie A fans.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:20 am

Yohan Modric wrote:However I think Chelsea and Arsenal do have a good enough squad to win the CL. Not every team is balanced. Juve don't have the best attack, however they're still good. Barca's defense isn't the best nowadays etc etc.

No they dont.How many times this should be told to you ?

For all of Chelsea's 'dazzling' AM's ,they just have too many holes in their team.And pls dont bring their triumph of last season ,lets be honest they got incredibly lucky too without taking away the credit from their success.Besides to win CL you need some amount of luck to go your way too especially with inferior squads.

When i look through that Arsenal lineup ,i cant see any WC players in there.Wilshere and Cazorla are the only players who i would call borderline WC but the rest arent Arsenal material.Average at best.

So i advise you to pls get off that console and accept the reality.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:23 am

But when I say about the same thing to Juventus you get mad? Why is that?

You have a well balanced team with a number of players with quality. But your team isn't all that. And your attack is average too. Yet you guys manage to be ranked up as the best in Europe just behind Bayern and Barca....
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:25 am

ynwa wrote:But when I say about the same thing to Juventus you get mad? Why is that?

You have a well balanced team with a number of players with quality. But your team isn't all that. And your attack is average too. Yet you guys manage to be ranked up as the best in Europe just behind Bayern and Barca....

I dont need to say that myself.The general consensus is that Juventus' midfield and defense is World Class.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:31 am

Lol. K.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:33 am

ynwa wrote:Lol. K.

See,this is where you've been completely lost out of touch with the happenings apart from English football sadly.Either this or you must be spending too much time on the Delusional Hub that is RAWK.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:38 am

1) What are you on about?
2) Have I spent too much time on RAWK or have you spent too much time on GoalLegacy? Laughing

Go back to thinking Juventus and Dortmund are dominating the world. It's cute. Smile
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:40 am

I cant take opinions seriously from a guy who thinks Liverpool will title challenge if they sign Jovetic and some depth players.

So yeah,all this while i've been taking the bait.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:46 am

I can't take someone seriously who can't form their own opinion on his own side so decides to become a sheep. This said sheep then genuinely believes his side is one of the best in Europe because "everyone else" thinks so despite the modern world being full of knee-jerk. Fact is, Juventus and Dortmund have done f*ck all in Europe. They're no better than Manchester United. Infact, you may argue United is better as they've featured in the CL final twice in the last 5 years.

Or maybe you're just mad Jovetic has been ruled out to move to another team in Italy. hmm
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:47 am

And also continue to be under the illusion that EPL is still IZ DA BESSST and is Dominating the world.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:50 am

Now you're just acting desperate so resort in putting words in my mouth.................................

I have always said that there is no best league in the world. It's which league suits YOU, the viewer, the best. I prefer to watch the BPL and Eredivisie over other leagues. That's just my personaly preference. But I do NOT say the BPL is the best in the world.

Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:53 am

ynwa wrote:I can't take someone seriously who can't form their own opinion on his own side so decides to become a sheep. This said sheep then genuinely believes his side is one of the best in Europe because "everyone else" thinks so despite the modern world being full of knee-jerk. Fact is, Juventus and Dortmund have done f*ck all in Europe. They're no better than Manchester United. Infact, you may argue United is better as they've featured in the CL final twice in the last 5 years.

Or maybe you're just mad Jovetic has been ruled out to move to another team in Italy. hmm

What are you on about ? Obviously when i,a Juventus fan say that the midfield and defense is WC ,you would find it hard to believe me so instead i brought up what the general audience think of Juventus and most people find to rate Juve highly.So this is what you call not having an opinion of your own ?

So what i learnt is that not only you're so delusional and lost out of touch with reality but you're an overly confused poster too.

You were a very good poster before ,i remember having good conversations with you.I really dont know whats happened to you or maybe its just that i dont know you well enough.

I will leave it at that.

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:05 am

And btw Jovetic wants to stay in Italy,he's said this countless times.Not sure you have followed the news properly.Its just that Fiorentina's DS prefers to sell Jovetic abroad.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:14 am

Surag wrote:I'm not going to argue with you anymore.You take the cake for the most delusional poster on this forum.

Peace out.

hmm

Is this an example of "A rock in between a hard place"?

Y'all should really just give why while you're both this far behind, although some would argue this has reach a point of no return.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next