The Messiah
la bestia negra
vizkosity
EarlyPrototype
Adit
31 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

"No body from Bayern supports Robben" says Van Bommel and Sneijder Empty "No body from Bayern supports Robben" says Van Bommel and Sneijder

Post by Adit Wed May 23, 2012 3:46 am

Sneidjer said
"The fans' reaction was absolutely disgraceful. And that's not all. It's also remarkable to see that nobody at Bayern has defended him," Sneijder stated to Voetbal International.

"They are pushing him away from the club like this. It has been a very disappointing evening for Arjen. If it's up to me, he'll move to Inter this summer."

Van bommel

"It's a disgrace. When you look at what Robben has achieved in his career. He led Bayern to the final at Madrid and is so important to the club. Bayern should be really happy to have a player like him," the veteran told SBS6 after the match.

"Arjen has signed a new three-year contract but if I was him I would think twice about my future. I don't know what Arjen will do, but I would think about leaving the club if I was him.

"Nobody from the club supports him, I'm the only one that supports him in the press. Mentally he is very strong. Everytime something bad happens to him, he comes back stronger."

why is he hated in Bayern so much?

Ribbery Punched him on the face during half time of Madrid match in locker room. Robbens problems with Muller and Lahm is also a well known news. If i were Robben i would leave from that place.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

"No body from Bayern supports Robben" says Van Bommel and Sneijder Empty Re: "No body from Bayern supports Robben" says Van Bommel and Sneijder

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed May 23, 2012 4:40 am

Well we don't know what is going on on the inside. He must be a total prick.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

"No body from Bayern supports Robben" says Van Bommel and Sneijder Empty Re: "No body from Bayern supports Robben" says Van Bommel and Sneijder

Post by vizkosity Wed May 23, 2012 4:47 am

robben reuniting with sneijder in inter
keep dreaming lol/.....
but still drinking
I love em dutchmen
vizkosity
vizkosity
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Wed May 23, 2012 4:54 am

well evrey fan base includes scum
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed May 23, 2012 5:00 am

A player is not bigger than a club, I'm still very upset and I won't be able to offer a rational comment atm.

But at the moment, Bayern must offer him to Man city and Get Yaya Toure for CM

Shaqiri/Muller to cover for Right Wing, Yaya To occupier CM with Schweini and Gustavo.

Kroos and Moutinho as AM, Ribery/Alaba as Left winger.

Higuain/Gomez/Pizarro as strikers.

Robben can GTFO, with Gomez if he screw up one more time
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed May 23, 2012 5:03 am

Robbery wrote:well evrey fan base includes scum

Kaiser, Ribery, The Messiah and all the Bayern fans out there are all scums and you are the bright one and a stud.

I feel you bro
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed May 23, 2012 5:04 am

Yaya and Pipa won't go to Bayern lol
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed May 23, 2012 5:05 am

Zealous wrote:Yaya and Pipa won't go to Bayern lol

I only wish they would come, otherwise we might look at Sahin and Benzema... Very Happy
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by vizkosity Wed May 23, 2012 5:08 am

The Messiah wrote:
Zealous wrote:Yaya and Pipa won't go to Bayern lol

I only wish they would come, otherwise we might look at Sahin and Benzema... Very Happy
gl taking bezema from mou.
vizkosity
vizkosity
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Wed May 23, 2012 5:12 am

Nobody is saying kaiser is scum. But if Kaiser is right that means Lahm & Effenberg suck & they are good for nothing too as they have publicly opposed Kaiser in his Robben statements.

And Kaiser's statements date back a long way. He insulted Effenberg & Lahm & the 2001 CHL winning team & called them a bunch of old people. Effenberg publicly mocked him when he was entering the dressing room to celebrate after the Cup Triumph.

Everyone knows that Beckenbaeur might be the best CB ever but he is a Lunatic Old man like Pele & Maradona are.

And Ribery at present has no problem with Robben. Problem is Ribery punched him hard. Ribery was fined,made to apologize & the club finally condemned him.

People are acting like Ribery is a saint,come on the guy is a scumbag. He f***ed an underage prostitue when his wife was pregnant,he is booed in his own country & he revolted against the coach in a World Cup. And you saw how openly Ribery disrespect heyneckes on being said. It goes on,now LVG is out & he is mad-mouthing him.

Not saying Robben is not a difficult character,his action with muller was pathetic to be honest. But 2 wrongs dont make a right.

The fans who booed are SCUM as Robbery said. How can they pin-point him alone & boo him when there was collective failure & a lot of players failed too.

The last thing I want Bayern fans to be is be like a section of Real Madrid fans who boo their own players at HT if they dont do well. I dont want such idiotic fans at Bayern. FC Bayern is supposed to be a family.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Wed May 23, 2012 5:14 am

Benzema,Yaya,Sahin. What a load of crap. Realistically there is no chance. Yaya has 2-3 years at best & he gets a ridiculous 15M Euros + Salary & we have Piggy,Kroos & Can in that position.

Yes Benzema will leave Real for Bayern. Truth in internationally Real are probably a much bigger name,why would he leave a Starting 11 Spot in Real to be Gomez's back-up.

And who the f*** is this Messiah guy with Beckenbauer & Ribery?? Uli & Karl are with Robben & they are not known by the name Messiah??

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed May 23, 2012 5:16 am

*sighs* People stay civil please. This petty bickering among yourselves makes Bayern fans look really bad.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed May 23, 2012 5:17 am

People put urself in our position, we are hurt over the cl loss and we are hurt that we have yet again ended a season without a single trophy. unfortunately robben played a crucial role in this, and we expect that a player like him should excel in huge matches. however we still appreciate all he's done for the club but he must understand that we want a major cup, and until we get our hands on a cl we wont be happy!

Why did he took him so long to extend his contract, why has he fought with Ribery, Lahm, Muller and even legendary Kaiser...? He's no longer indispensable to Bayern and at the moment Ribery is 29 and he's 28 and they will turn 30 and 29 respectively next season. I really do not mind if we offload him now that we can still cash on him and get a younger winger like Hazard or Lucas Moura. Moreover Shaqiri is also a player with lots of potential, so I assume he'll fight for first team start.

I know many may question this move of selling Robben, but if you look at what Barcelona did to Ronaldinho and how they offloaded him and brought Messi in and then connect it with how right now all fingers are pointing at Bayern or Madrid to be the next benchmark in European football, then you might have an ideal of what I mean.

I say we get rid of Robben and take this club to the next level, he doesn't love Bayern Munich as Much as Ribery and it appear he's not happy since Van Gaal and Van Bommel left and he's always out for himself.

Robben out, Hazard and Shaqiri in and we'll dominate Europe for a long time
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Wed May 23, 2012 5:17 am

rwo power wrote:*sighs* People stay civil please. This petty bickering among yourselves makes Bayern fans look really bad.

See how his posts change every hour. His opinions on people change in a matter of days. Years of sweat is forgotten because of 1 Mistake.

You know how he is...

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Wed May 23, 2012 5:25 am

The Messiah wrote:People put urself in our position, we are hurt over the cl loss and we are hurt that we have yet again ended a season without a single trophy. unfortunately robben played a crucial role in this, and we expect that a player like him should excel in huge matches. however we still appreciate all he's done for the club but he must understand that we want a major cup, and until we get our hands on a cl we wont be happy!

Why did he took him so long to extend his contract, why has he fought with Ribery, Lahm, Muller and even legendary Kaiser...? He's no longer indispensable to Bayern and at the moment Ribery is 29 and he's 28 and they will turn 30 and 29 respectively next season. I really do not mind if we offload him now that we can still cash on him and get a younger winger like Hazard or Lucas Moura. Moreover Shaqiri is also a player with lots of potential, so I assume he'll fight for first team start.

I know many may question this move of selling Robben, but if you look at what Barcelona did to Ronaldinho and how they offloaded him and brought Messi in and then connect it with how right now all fingers are pointing at Bayern or Madrid to be the next benchmark in European football, then you might have an ideal of what I mean.

I say we get rid of Robben and take this club to the next level, he doesn't love Bayern Munich as Much as Ribery and it appear he's not happy since Van Gaal and Van Bommel left and he's always out for himself.

Robben out, Hazard and Shaqiri in and we'll dominate Europe for a long time

Your opinion in an Internet Forum means shit as does mine. We dont decide transfers,we can only speculate & at best b**ch about it.

Robben has plenty of decent clubs to go to if he wants to. He choose to stay at Bayern,same with Gomez. Both signed Contract extensions because the Board wants them to say.

What I have seen Hazard & Shaqiri are they are both above average players but at present nothing Extra-ordinary. Hazard probably can be,but he was Ordinary at CHL & I am yet to see him do well in a big league. He costs 40-45 Million & he wants to go to the EPL.

He does not rate BL. He is player who is swinging from Madrid to City to United to Chelsea in weeks. If he comes to Bayern,he will use us like a whore,get better,win trophies & then in 4-5 years go to Real Madrid. Besides he was pathetic in his NT anyway. Gervinho was amazing at Lille & had actually better stats than Hazard but he has been proved RUBBISH in the English Premier League.

Shaqiri plays in a Swiss League where his Stats are fairly average. He is a good player who has done well in a few matches in CHL but his upper ceiling or potential is nowhere near Robben or Ribery IMO(Hazard has that potential). That is he costs 10 Million not 40 Million.

Let Shaqiri come here & do something worthwhile first. Let him first prove his is worthy of a 1st Sub role ahead of Muller/kroos & then Starting 11. Forget about European Domination.

And rookies NEVER have bought European domination historically. NEVER. With Hazard & Shaqiri we will probably go back to the Round of 16 Side we were years back.

Chelsea won the CHL with their oldies who had balls & experience.

And Beckenbaeur is the German Pele. He disrespect Effenberg & Kahn more than 10 years back. He has been saying stupid things. First Goetze is better than Messi,then we should pay 45M for Neuer when we can get him for much less.

I dont know anybody who takes him seriously anymore. Best CB ever reduced to such a joke.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed May 23, 2012 5:28 am

Yeah and as for the Benzema stuff, I was joking with Zealous.

Yaya Toure said he wants to leave City and maybe the papers that linked him with us and Madrid are also stupid.

Madrid have some of the best fans around, that's why Bayern Munich respect them a lot.

If a player doesn't perform in a big club like Bayern Munchen and Madrid, they get the hairdryer treatment, that's how it has always been with Madrid and with Bayern Munchen.

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed May 23, 2012 5:34 am

This Robben fan is really a bitter person and a sadist, trying to make Legends like Kaiser and Ribery look bad because of Robben.

Also disrespecting Madrid fans, who have done nothing to him, how does this even link with Madrid.

They beat Barcelona and won La-Liga, if anything I'm envious of them and I'm sure they are envious of us, apart from maybe only Robben
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Wed May 23, 2012 5:38 am

The Messiah wrote:Yeah and as for the Benzema stuff, I was joking with Zealous.

Yaya Toure said he wants to leave City and maybe the papers that linked him with us and Madrid are also stupid.

Madrid have some of the best fans around, that's why Bayern Munich respect them a lot.

If a player doesn't perform in a big club like Bayern Munchen and Madrid, they get the hairdryer treatment, that's how it has always been with Madrid and with Bayern Munchen.

I am sorry to call you a Bandwagoner but you have no idea what you say.

When have Bayern respect Madrid. Sure as a big club everyone respects them,as do we. But issue any special respect. Literally we hate them & b*tch about them.

Hoeness has always insulted them publicly. And we never have respected their fans. Hoeness has always said He never wants bayern to be like that. This is a family.

I would be ashamed to support Bayern if they every become like that. Hitzfield failed in 99 as did Kahn & Effenberg. Look at what happened in 2001. Mature up bro.

I am proud that we are different from them. A guy like Breno who single handedly destroyed out CHL campaign last year,we stood buy him,paid him a 0.5M to pay as court fee,paid his 2M wages even though he did not play 1 game.

Even then we have him & the other 6 a fairwell with Flowers. That is the club Bayern is & should be. Not some pathetic fans booing their own player.

Despite these fans booing him,a visibly shaken Robben applauded them after the match & hugged each Bayern played. Alaba,Gustavo,Schweni hugged him for 30 seconds & talked to him to forget him.

Kroos openly said on air that this kind of behavious is disgraceful. Heyneckes obviously does not have the balls to say anything against these Fans.

Anyways everyone knows what a section of Bayern fans have treated Neuer like.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Wed May 23, 2012 5:42 am

The Messiah wrote:This Robben fan is really a bitter person and a sadist, trying to make Legends like Kaiser and Ribery look bad because of Robben.

Also disrespecting Madrid fans, who have done nothing to him, how does this even link with Madrid.

They beat Barcelona and won La-Liga, if anything I'm envious of them and I'm sure they are envious of us, apart from maybe only Robben

Dude Grow up. I am trying to make anyone look bad. Real are La Liga winners & 9 time champions. They dont need any random fan's support in a forum.

I am giving my views. And I am not trying to make Kaiser & Ribery look bad. Everyone knows what Ribery has done in WC 2010,his issues with an underage prostitute,his issues with coaches,him Openly treating Bayern in a rubbish way & saying he wants to go to Real in 2010 despite whatever Real pay.

Kaiser is the greatest CB in history. I am not even saying anthing about him. But even in 2001 he was saying stupid things about Effenberg & Kahn & calling them a bunch of oldies. Everyone knows this. Its posted in Bayern's site too.

I think you are a Bayern fan in the last 1-2 years which is why you know nothing about these Incidents because EVERYONE knows about this.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed May 23, 2012 5:44 am

I'm sorry bro, I know you love Robben so did I, but that was until 6 days ago, but as we speak now, Robben has Broken all boundaries between him and Bayern Munchen fans, including myself, it will be extremely difficult to clean his mess up...

and as for Bayern hate Madrid, if we hate them that much then why do we always ask to play friendly with them...?

I don't want to insult anyone, but Madrid and Bayern have something similar to sibling rivalry.

I don't really care, I've been supporting Bayern just 2 months ago, that's really non of your business.

But how is Ribery sleeping with prostitute got to do with Robben's performance and selfishness on the pitch, why did he fight with Muller, because Muller complained about his selfishness, why did Kaiser criticised him because of his selfishness and why did we loss CPL final...?

The 2nd match against Hoffenheim, Gomez had 2goals and a penalty was awarded, normally Gomez was supposed to take the penalty but Robben jumped in and snatch the penalty for himself.

He's too selfish and that's the problem both Bayern legends, Fans, and Players have with him

As Legendary Kaiser pointed out, Robben should be more grateful toward his team-mates when he scores, rather than looking to celebrate with his family in the stands.

"Robben is a selfish player just like many others," Beckenbauer said to Sky 90.

"His reaction alone after a good action or a goal; he does not thank the person who gave the assist, but runs toward the stands to look for his family. That way the team has to run after him again.

"There will come a moment where his team-mates will think: 'If I give you the ball and don't get the recognition for it, come and get the ball yourself next time.'

"He should think more about the team that he currently does," the 1974 World Cup winner concluded.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/video/02042012/58/arjen-robben-selfish.html

Maybe Rafa Banitez and Wenger are also stupid for saying Robben too selfish.

I have read in goal.com that Mario Basler advice Jupp Heynckes to drop Arjen Robben from Bayern’s main squad if willing to improve Bayern performance. The reason is without Robben who get injured at first half of the season, Bayern is still able to maintain good performance and climb up to the top notch of the bundesliga table..But with him in the main squad, Bayern only won one time in first three matches in 2012..He said Robben is too selfish, always bring the ball forward him selves, shot it or lost the ball without even fight to get it back, he wasting many chances with his individual style..

Arjen Robben: Too Selfish To Be Considered "Great". that's why we are starting to hate him

Last edited by The Messiah on Wed May 23, 2012 6:13 am; edited 4 times in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Wed May 23, 2012 5:48 am

The Messiah wrote:I'm sorry bro, I know you love Robben so did I, but that was 6 days but as we speak now, Robben has Broken all boundaries between him and Bayern Munchen fans, including myself, it will be extremely difficult to clean his mess up...

and as for Bayern hate Madrid, if we hate them that much then why do we always ask to play friendly with them...?

I don't want to insult anyone, but Madrid and Bayern have something similar to sibling rivalry

Sibling Rivalry :facepalm:

When do we play friendlies. Every year the Audi Cup has big teams. This year we had Barca not Madrid. And we dont always play friendlies with him.

You are writing weird stuff. Sibling Rivalry :facepalm: I think they are our Biggest European Rivals,them & Man U. With them we have the most Bad Blood & open war.

And what mess is this???

Mess was what Ribery created with the NT in a WC & his affair with the hooker. That was an open loss of face & disgrace for Bayern but we stuck with him.

What mess is this??? He misses a PK & some idiotic fans boo him???

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed May 23, 2012 5:48 am

Gervinho better than Hazard, just lol

Anyway the Bernabeu has booed some legendary players so the Allianz whistling Robben in a friendly is pretty small time. The good thing about those who whistle though is that they change their mind easily just score goals say the right things and they start supporting you again.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Wed May 23, 2012 5:54 am

Zealous wrote:Gervinho better than Hazard, just lol

Anyway the Bernabeu has booed some legendary players so the Allianz whistling Robben in a friendly is pretty small time. The good thing about those who whistle though is that they change their mind easily just score goals say the right things and they start supporting you again.

I did not say Better. Read my post. I said he has BETTER STATS (GOALS + ASSISTS). Hazard IMO is a level up from him. But that showed the difference between Ligue 1 & EPL.

Lets see what Hazard does,I think he will be a success,but how big is very difficult to predict. Let him beat Nasri & Tevez(if they keep him) to a starting SPOT first.

And You are right. I am sure you dont like Fans whistling too. I am sad this is not Bayern's culture. But the shit they made Neuer go through with the you cant touch the badge & sing the song & stuff. And now this.

This is not what bayern is normally. Anyways these are fans who will change Colour in a couple of days when he scores. Nothing much to add. But Grown Up People need to keep their emotions in check.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed May 23, 2012 6:07 am

We invited them to play friendly with us in Mourinho first season, also their legends also played friendly with out legends and we are the one who also invited them.

They are a great club and we respect them as much as they respect us and obviously you are taking sibling rivalry out of context in this scenario. I tell you what, many Madrid fans wanted Bayern to win CPL rather than Chelsea and if Madrid got to the final Many Bayern fans will also want them to win it instead of Chelsea.

This is what I meant by sibling rivalry, obviously when they play against us, there is always bad blood between us, but that doesn't mean we hate them like you are trying to make it seems
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed May 23, 2012 6:08 am

Cesc has better stats than Iniesta :vagi:

Hazard's game is so much better than Gervinho's it's not even funny. And Gervinho struggling doesn't mean Hazard will, anyway we'll have to wait and see, he might flop but it has nothing to do with Gervinho's stats.

Anyway I agree with you booing players is silly imo but at Madrid those who boo are usually socio's so at least they are somewhat justified in doing what they want. Anyway the player has to step up, no one will boo you if you always put in the effort (and score goals lol)
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next