The Messiah
la bestia negra
vizkosity
EarlyPrototype
Adit
31 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

"No body from Bayern supports Robben" says Van Bommel and Sneijder - Page 4 Empty Re: "No body from Bayern supports Robben" says Van Bommel and Sneijder

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed May 23, 2012 4:54 pm

leemhuis wrote:I think that Bayern fans are a little presumptuous equating Madrid to their team. Madrid has won the European Championship 9 times, that puts them a step above the second tier, where Bayern is in terms European success.

come on bro, when are you gonna stop this kind of asenine logic?

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

"No body from Bayern supports Robben" says Van Bommel and Sneijder - Page 4 Empty Re: "No body from Bayern supports Robben" says Van Bommel and Sneijder

Post by Swanhends Wed May 23, 2012 4:55 pm

Leemhuis is the new Wiggles, I thought everyone knew this?
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Wed May 23, 2012 4:55 pm

Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:
BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:I hate those f*cking success-fans , they have no honor and no respect for nothing.

They cheer for Robben when he pushes us to the CL-final and DFB-Pokal final, and they boo him after he missed a penalty.

What a disgraceful bunch of scumbags.

I was in the stadium yesterday and they are no where Bayern-fans. The "Südkurve" ,Schickeria and so on wasn't even in the stadium because they don't support theese commercial matches.

These scumbags yesterday made no f*cking single noise during the game, until Robben was on the pitch. They should all be banned of the AllianzArena and get a punch in their ugly faces. I was so angry about them yesterday.
free_cat wrote:
The Messiah wrote:Yeah and as for the Benzema stuff, I was joking with Zealous.

Yaya Toure said he wants to leave City and maybe the papers that linked him with us and Madrid are also stupid.

Madrid have some of the best fans around, that's why Bayern Munich respect them a lot.

If a player doesn't perform in a big club like Bayern Munchen and Madrid, they get the hairdryer treatment, that's how it has always been with Madrid and with Bayern Munchen.

I am sorry to call you a Bandwagoner but you have no idea what you say.

When have Bayern respect Madrid. Sure as a big club everyone respects them,as do we. But issue any special respect. Literally we hate them & b*tch about them.

Hoeness has always insulted them publicly. And we never have respected their fans. Hoeness has always said He never wants bayern to be like that. This is a family.

I would be ashamed to support Bayern if they every become like that. Hitzfield failed in 99 as did Kahn & Effenberg. Look at what happened in 2001. Mature up bro.

cheers cheers

Can't understand a Bayern fan who loves Madrid after this:

Juanito and Sanchís beating a legend like Mathaus.

You were THERE at the stadium??? They are not the Schickeria or Season Long Bayern fans???

How was the atmosphere??Mood of the Bayern players?? I heard they were literally selling tickets for free.

DO Share some info if you dont mind.

AND LOL @ Idriozet's New Found Madrid love. I dont think he even knows about the Stamping incident. He will probably cry & start to hate Madrid after seeing that. Then will do a flip flop & start loving then after 1 week.

This was the worst atmosphere ever when i was in the Arena. There were about ~30.000 people , most of them families, kids, old fat frustrated 'fans' and so on.
There was no Schickeria, Ultras or Südkurve in the stadium. The so called 'fans' shut their mouth for 90 minutes,except the boo at Robben and 'Laola wave' at the end...haha such scumbags.

People like that ruin the atmosphere in the Arena. Same like Idriozet, they are 'fans' and cheering when we win titles, otherwise they shut their mouth and talk shit and boo everyone with a bad performance. I hate those 'success-fans' would love to kick their asses. I bet next year they are all ManCity fans , just for he success.
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed May 23, 2012 5:20 pm

People will get over it- its a bit ridiculous anyways they had what something like 50 shots and only scored 1.. not all the shots came from robben, flops across the board every offensive player is to blame.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed May 23, 2012 5:31 pm

BhritanniaBhlue wrote:Leemhuis is the new Wiggles, I thought everyone knew this?
My longstanding view is that he is Wiggles. :coffee:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed May 23, 2012 5:49 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
BhritanniaBhlue wrote:Leemhuis is the new Wiggles, I thought everyone knew this?
My longstanding view is that he is Wiggles. :coffee:

Scandal in GL part over 9000 hmm
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Wed May 23, 2012 5:56 pm

BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:
BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:I hate those f*cking success-fans , they have no honor and no respect for nothing.

They cheer for Robben when he pushes us to the CL-final and DFB-Pokal final, and they boo him after he missed a penalty.

What a disgraceful bunch of scumbags.

I was in the stadium yesterday and they are no where Bayern-fans. The "Südkurve" ,Schickeria and so on wasn't even in the stadium because they don't support theese commercial matches.

These scumbags yesterday made no f*cking single noise during the game, until Robben was on the pitch. They should all be banned of the AllianzArena and get a punch in their ugly faces. I was so angry about them yesterday.
free_cat wrote:
The Messiah wrote:Yeah and as for the Benzema stuff, I was joking with Zealous.

Yaya Toure said he wants to leave City and maybe the papers that linked him with us and Madrid are also stupid.

Madrid have some of the best fans around, that's why Bayern Munich respect them a lot.

If a player doesn't perform in a big club like Bayern Munchen and Madrid, they get the hairdryer treatment, that's how it has always been with Madrid and with Bayern Munchen.

I am sorry to call you a Bandwagoner but you have no idea what you say.

When have Bayern respect Madrid. Sure as a big club everyone respects them,as do we. But issue any special respect. Literally we hate them & b*tch about them.

Hoeness has always insulted them publicly. And we never have respected their fans. Hoeness has always said He never wants bayern to be like that. This is a family.

I would be ashamed to support Bayern if they every become like that. Hitzfield failed in 99 as did Kahn & Effenberg. Look at what happened in 2001. Mature up bro.

cheers cheers

Can't understand a Bayern fan who loves Madrid after this:

Juanito and Sanchís beating a legend like Mathaus.

You were THERE at the stadium??? They are not the Schickeria or Season Long Bayern fans???

How was the atmosphere??Mood of the Bayern players?? I heard they were literally selling tickets for free.

DO Share some info if you dont mind.

AND LOL @ Idriozet's New Found Madrid love. I dont think he even knows about the Stamping incident. He will probably cry & start to hate Madrid after seeing that. Then will do a flip flop & start loving then after 1 week.

This was the worst atmosphere ever when i was in the Arena. There were about ~30.000 people , most of them families, kids, old fat frustrated 'fans' and so on.
There was no Schickeria, Ultras or Südkurve in the stadium. The so called 'fans' shut their mouth for 90 minutes,except the boo at Robben and 'Laola wave' at the end...haha such scumbags.

People like that ruin the atmosphere in the Arena. Same like Idriozet, they are 'fans' and cheering when we win titles, otherwise they shut their mouth and talk shit and boo everyone with a bad performance. I hate those 'success-fans' would love to kick their asses. I bet next year they are all ManCity fans , just for he success.

He said he will throw stones at Robben if he was at the stadium. Apart from Robben he also said that Gomez should be "KICKED" out,the man who scores so many goals at a time when we had no proper back-up. And he kept playing 2 matches a week.

He said Bastian has no balls & actually said if we get a hypothetical 150M bid,we should sell him & get Hazard-Neymar-Higuain. You can understand what kind of fans he is.

After daily trashing Madrid now he is saying Madrid are his 2nd favourites & that he loves Madrid. He ennvies Madrid & their 100 points & they are awesome according to him. And he would be cheering for Madrid to win CHL if Bayern gets knocked out. That is only because they have won the league & "SUDDENLY" become awesome.

For him trophies mean everything. He will sell every player if they remotely are responsible for loosing trophies. You are right. The way he is suddenly DEVELOPED HUGE LOVE FOR MADRID after their league win means he is a SURE-SHOT Manchester City fan in the coming years. Maybe if they win 1 more league he will go off to support City.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Wed May 23, 2012 5:59 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
leemhuis wrote:I think that Bayern fans are a little presumptuous equating Madrid to their team. Madrid has won the European Championship 9 times, that puts them a step above the second tier, where Bayern is in terms European success.

Do you seriously believe that Bayern is on the same level as Real Madrid at the European success level? That is like saying Inter is at the same level as AC Milan at the European level. It is just not true.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed May 23, 2012 6:01 pm

leemhuis wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:

Do you seriously believe that Bayern is on the same level as Real Madrid at the European success level? That is like saying Inter is at the same level as AC Milan at the European level. It is just not true.

who cares about that? bottom line is that Bayern is an equally good team as Madrid atm.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Wed May 23, 2012 6:03 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
leemhuis wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:

who cares about that? bottom line is that Bayern is an equally good team as Madrid atm.

And unfortunately Milan are not although they are quite a decent team eco smile Maybe Real should gift them Kaka :shisha:

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed May 23, 2012 6:17 pm

Ayas Robbin is a *bleep* and I want him out of Munich with the speed of light
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed May 23, 2012 6:23 pm

To be fair, the likes of Idro represent the knee jerk section of a fan base. Very annoying but like what everyone said, win a few matches and say the right stuff and he'll be back on the cheer leading squad.

Also, this reminds me of the "Ronaldo out" campaign after the 3-1 loss to Barcelona back in December. Please learn from the mistakes of others...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Wed May 23, 2012 6:37 pm

Doc wrote:To be fair, the likes of Idro represent the knee jerk section of a fan base. Very annoying but like what everyone said, win a few matches and say the right stuff and he'll be back on the cheer leading squad.

Also, this reminds me of the "Ronaldo out" campaign after the 3-1 loss to Barcelona back in December. Please learn from the mistakes of others...

Dont worry from hating or disliking Real & picking up fights with them,Real has become his 2nd Favourite club now. If we loose the BL again he will Completely become a Real fan.

So then he can b*tch about Ozil,Ronaldo & Mourinho being out-classed in Big games. You can have him & probably you soon will. Best Wishes in advance

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed May 23, 2012 6:43 pm

lol please no.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed May 23, 2012 6:52 pm

The knee jerking section of Real Madrid fan base is already above quota. In fact, the club is looking to offload this season. Bayern can kindly keep him as I know the club has no space for him at this time...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Wed May 23, 2012 7:00 pm

I think in the next year or so there will be a vacancy & then we'll gladly sell him to the Madrid section & for free. And he is a legend you know... He is not just a Knee Jerker. He is THE biggest knee jerker in the Internet today. Having him is like having half a Million Knee Jerkers.

I am sure Real Madrid(IF they find a Vacancy) would love to have such a LEGENDARY Knee Jerker.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Wed May 23, 2012 7:26 pm

That is what I mean by presumptuous. When we won the CL in 2007, I never believed we were at Madrid's level, they have 2 more CLs than us, won over a much longer spread of time. Bayern gets to the final and all of the sudden Bayern and Madrid are at the same level.

I don't believe that even Chelsea fans, whose team actually won the CL, think their team is at Madrid's level.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Wed May 23, 2012 7:28 pm

Kingofeverythingclassy :bow:

I like this new guy; great poster!!
Be/\/ceCALI
Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed May 23, 2012 7:36 pm

Leemhuis is definitely wiggles
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by tonger Wed May 23, 2012 10:02 pm

Be/\/ceCALI wrote:Kingofeverythingclassy :bow:

me too, until he took a shot at milan : :vagi:
tonger
tonger
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Wed May 23, 2012 10:13 pm

leemhuis wrote:That is what I mean by presumptuous. When we won the CL in 2007, I never believed we were at Madrid's level, they have 2 more CLs than us, won over a much longer spread of time. Bayern gets to the final and all of the sudden Bayern and Madrid are at the same level.

I don't believe that even Chelsea fans, whose team actually won the CL, think their team is at Madrid's level.

come on, we are not on Madrid's level in terms of titles or squad-depth , but our CL season showed that on form we are on one level with Madrid
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Thu May 24, 2012 2:06 am

tonger wrote:
Be/\/ceCALI wrote:Kingofeverythingclassy :bow:

me too, until he took a shot at milan : :vagi:

I did not take a shot,I said the brutal truth. We are above you. How can you be a Top Club when you are considering selling the best CB in the world?? If I was Galliani I would not sell Silva for even 150M. Big Clubs dont sell their players.

Milan have been reduced to buying old players,scrubs & free agents. I dont think I am wrong. "AT PRESENT" I believe Bayern are BETTER than Milan. Nothing to be ashamed of.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Thu May 24, 2012 3:18 am

Idro is trolling so hard and you all fell right into it.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Thu May 24, 2012 3:32 am

If Bayern are nowhere near Madrids level then why is Bayern vs Madrid THE European duel?
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu May 24, 2012 12:57 pm

leemhuis wrote:That is what I mean by presumptuous. When we won the CL in 2007, I never believed we were at Madrid's level, they have 2 more CLs than us, won over a much longer spread of time. Bayern gets to the final and all of the sudden Bayern and Madrid are at the same level.

Listen, wigglesworth, it's not about silverware or getting to the finals twice in 3 years (which is quite good, though), it's about watching the current teams play. It's not that hard to judge them if they run around in front of your eyes and kick at the football, or whatever it is they do, I'm new to this sport.

I understand your point, it's just that you're making it in a way that makes no sense.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu May 24, 2012 2:00 pm

Bayern Munchen is better than Madrid, we beat them to get to the final and losing to Chelsea was a big luck on Chelsea part, we were the better team.

if you talk about history, yes I agree that Madrid are ahead of us
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next