The Messiah
la bestia negra
vizkosity
EarlyPrototype
Adit
31 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

"No body from Bayern supports Robben" says Van Bommel and Sneijder - Page 5 Empty Re: "No body from Bayern supports Robben" says Van Bommel and Sneijder

Post by The Messiah Thu May 24, 2012 9:00 am

leemhuis wrote:That is what I mean by presumptuous. When we won the CL in 2007, I never believed we were at Madrid's level, they have 2 more CLs than us, won over a much longer spread of time. Bayern gets to the final and all of the sudden Bayern and Madrid are at the same level.

I don't believe that even Chelsea fans, whose team actually won the CL, think their team is at Madrid's level.

Bayern Munchen is better than Madrid, we beat them to get to the final and losing to Chelsea was a big luck on Chelsea part, we were the better team.

if you talk about history, yes I agree that Madrid are ahead of us

The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

"No body from Bayern supports Robben" says Van Bommel and Sneijder - Page 5 Empty Re: "No body from Bayern supports Robben" says Van Bommel and Sneijder

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Thu May 24, 2012 9:10 am

The Messiah wrote:
leemhuis wrote:That is what I mean by presumptuous. When we won the CL in 2007, I never believed we were at Madrid's level, they have 2 more CLs than us, won over a much longer spread of time. Bayern gets to the final and all of the sudden Bayern and Madrid are at the same level.

I don't believe that even Chelsea fans, whose team actually won the CL, think their team is at Madrid's level.

Bayern Munchen is better than Madrid, we beat them to get to the final and losing to Chelsea was a big luck on Chelsea part, we were the better team.

What happened again?? Some one hit your head mate??

You were saying Madrid won the league with 100 points & we won nothing & all that. Again you have flip flopped :facepalm:

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu May 24, 2012 9:20 am

Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:
The Messiah wrote:

What happened again?? Some one hit your head mate??

You were saying Madrid won the league with 100 points & we won nothing & all that. Again you have flip flopped :facepalm:

What's the matter with you..? is it too hard for you to distinguish when some says Madrid had a good season and I envy them for that,

than Bayern Munchen is better than Madrid.

WHAT IS CONTRADICTING BETWEEN THIS TWO STATEMENT

please move along, haven't got time for you mate.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Thu May 24, 2012 9:31 am

Phritz wrote:If Bayern are nowhere near Madrids level then why is Bayern vs Madrid THE European duel?

"MADRID — A game between Real Madrid and A.C. Milan, the two most successful clubs in Europe, inevitably generates a flurry of superlatives and huge expectations."

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/10/20/sports/soccer/20champions.html
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Thu May 24, 2012 9:33 am

The Messiah wrote:

I think that Madrid is a far better team today than Bayern. Better players, better manager etc. Bayern were lucky against Madrid. Just as I think Bayern is a far better team than Chelsea. Chelsea were lucky against Bayern.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Thu May 24, 2012 9:59 am

leemhuis wrote:
The Messiah wrote:

I think that Madrid is a far better team today than Bayern. Better players, better manager etc. Bayern were lucky against Madrid. Just as I think Bayern is a far better team than Chelsea. Chelsea were lucky against Bayern.

I dont think even Madrid fans would say this. We were the better team in both the games. Cristiano's 2nd goal was off-side & the 1st was a PK which is slightly debatable. A few PK calls for either side although I thought Pepe's handball was a sure-shot PK unlike the Granero PK.

We had more possession,possibly more shots. In both games we had 5-6 clear cut chances. Gomez has 2 semi-empty net tap-ins considering both games & Robben had 1. And atleast 10-12 Clear Cut Chances.

We were ridiculously wasteful. But we were by far the better team. AND I MEAN BY FAR.

If we were LUCKY we probably would have beaten Madrid both legs & by 2 Goals each ATLEAST.

It is not even debatable. Madrid do have a better Coach. They have a better Finisher in Ronaldo & they finish off whatever little chances they get. We play WAY better & cant finish off Shit-loads of chances.

We have By far the BEST Mid-field in World Football Today ahead of Barca because we have Robbery on the wings & they have Tello-Cuenca.

Obviously you are sad that a gigantic club like Milan has been reduced to a Huge Joke having to buy Mediocre players as Free Agents & having to repeatedly assure the fans that they wont Sell their best CB,Thiago Silva to Barcelona.

Face it Milan is becoming a Tier 2 club & I sympathize with you fully. I hope the situation is turned around soon because surely Milan Deserves way better. I would rather see a Strong Milan than whatever rubbish they are showing now.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu May 24, 2012 10:14 am

by far the better team? i lol'd

beat us 4-0 and then you can make that claim, but the tie went to the Pks to be settled. You won at home, you lost away, and you took the pks, kudos.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Thu May 24, 2012 10:41 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:by far the better team? i lol'd

You are easily humoured but, I don't think Real Madrid would lose 5-2 to Dortmund.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Thu May 24, 2012 11:03 am

leemhuis wrote:

You are easily humoured but, I don't think Real Madrid would lose 5-2 to Dortmund.

Everyone knows how that match went. There were 2-3 Defensive Blunders & then we opened up & they hit us on the break. They parked the bus initially. We have not been outplayed 1 Single game all season.

Unlike Milan who were humiliated & played off the park 0-3. The fact is we are in the CHL finals, we beat a Very Good Madrid team fair & square. Twice in 3 years now.

Milan are nowhere. What a rubbish team where Seedorf sometimes a start. To think this is the team of Paolo Maldini,Kaka,Nesta at their peak is humiliating.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Thu May 24, 2012 11:31 am

tonger wrote:
Be/\/ceCALI wrote:Kingofeverythingclassy :bow:

I like this new guy; great poster!!

me too, until he took a shot at milan : :vagi:

I did not take a shot,I said the brutal truth. We are above you. How can you be a Top Club when you are considering selling the best CB in the world?? If I was Galliani I would not sell Silva for even 150M. Big Clubs dont sell their players.

Milan have been reduced to buying old players,scrubs & free agents. I dont think I am wrong. "AT PRESENT" I believe Bayern are BETTER than Milan. Nothing to be ashamed of.

First of all, Ibra, Cassano, Boateng, Emanuelson, Robinho were not old, scrubs or free agents.

Secondly, Berlusconi is not selling Thiago Silva, he is more interested in buying Christiano Ronaldo.

We could not buy new players until the old guard decided to retire.

With the retirements we now have room to buy new players and bring up some of the young players like.:

El Shaarawy (19), Merkel (20), Strasser (22) De sciglio (19)

We have bought Gabriel next Brazil National Team goal keeper (now under 20) 19 years old.

If Ganso (25) passes medical he will be bought. (Concerns about his knee)

Sahin's (23) agent is negotiating with Galliani this week

Took on Montolivo free. (27) and Italian National team player.

Axel Witsel (23) very probable acquisition.

leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu May 24, 2012 11:39 am

Berlusconi is going to buy Cristiano? Laughing

Mourinho: Sahin is not leaving
Sahin: i am not leaving
Laughing

dude you are talking about a lot of players that are rumored in the papers, factually, you have only signed Montolivo and Traore, and a youth keeper.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu May 24, 2012 11:40 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:Berlusconi is going to buy Cristiano? Laughing

Mourinho: Sahin is not leaving
Sahin: i am not leaving
Laughing

dude you are talking about a lot of players that are rumored in the papers, factually, you have only signed Montolivo and Traore, and a youth keeper.

Milan will get player X :vagi:
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Thu May 24, 2012 11:40 am

Milan fans really think they're getting Sahin hmm
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Thu May 24, 2012 11:43 am

leemhuis wrote:

Everyone knows how that match went. There were 2-3 Defensive Blunders & then we opened up & they hit us on the break. They parked the bus initially. We have not been outplayed 1 Single game all season.

Unlike Milan who were humiliated & played off the park 0-3. The fact is we are in the CHL finals, we beat a Very Good Madrid team fair & square. Twice in 3 years now.

Milan are nowhere. What a rubbish team where Seedorf sometimes a start. To think this is the team of Paolo Maldini,Kaka,Nesta at their peak is humiliating.

You wish you had a player like Seedorf. He's won as many CLs as Bayern has LOL:

Watch Seedorf playing this year. Watch him outsmart two Barca defenders and weep:

leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Thu May 24, 2012 11:47 am

Anti-DNA wrote:Milan fans really think they're getting Sahin hmm

It's between us or Inter and I think Berlusconi is more likely to spend big compare to Moratti.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu May 24, 2012 11:49 am

Wouldn't Milan's signings better be discussed in some other thread? *points to thread title* Very Happy
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Thu May 24, 2012 12:01 pm

Absolutely right. How easily we get sidetrack!
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu May 24, 2012 12:04 pm

Bayern Munich and Madrid are arguably the best teams in the world at the moment, Barcelona and Dortmund are also a Good team, but this season hasn't exactly gone our way as a result of injuries, individual errors and just pure bad luck.

Currently we've a better first team than Madrid but they have a better manager and better depth, next season we'll fix our depth, we've already acquired Starke, Weiser, Dante, Shaqiri, Pizarro and hopefully another quality midfielder will join as suggested by our coach JH and in addition to that another top striker will join as suggested by members of the board such as Nerlinger and the Boss Hoeness himself.

We currently Have Robben and Ribery arguably the best wingers in the world, next season they will be supported by Thomas Muller, Shaqiri and hopefully another talented back-up for Ribery, preferably Vargas or Dries Mertens.

"We have to change a few things, that's clear to me," said coach Jupp Heynckes on Tuesday, "we want to add quality to the squad, both in terms of depth as well as excellence". Heynckes seemed to implicitly confirm Bayern's reported interest in Athletic Bilbao midfielder Javi Martinez, 23. "We missed Bastian Schweinsteiger during the season (when he was injured)," said the 67-year-old Heynckes. "We have to think about getting another top midfielder." A move for the €20M-rated Martinez could well be on the cards since Bayern's preferred option, Turkish international Nuri Sahin, is willing to tough it out for another year at Real Madrid.

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Madvillain Thu May 24, 2012 5:48 pm

LOL, 20 million for Martínez.

Anyways, regarding the topic at hand I actually really agree with what the Dutch players said and what Kingofeverythingclassy said; it's insulting, disrespectful and ungrateful. How can you forget that a person had a big role in bringing you to numerous finals. And the fact that it isn't just some random idiots on the stands but also that asshat Beckenbauer who's been disrespectful would have made me pack my bags a long time ago if I were in his shoes. I'm not even really a fan of Robben - I rate him but I also tend to make fun of him - but he is a class act who should be treated with respect. If you are going to hate someone for *bleep* up getting that CL cup, hate Gomez. It is his task to score goals, but instead he shot at all angles except on target. Is his nationality enough to get a free pass?
Madvillain
Madvillain
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

http://thvnderbvrst.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Thu May 24, 2012 5:53 pm

Problem is Gomez tried to hard and thus ended up complicating things and not getting his shot off. Owning Cahill was nice when he showed a bit of technical skill but he should have just scored not only on that (first touch shot would've been a goal - Cech was still repositioning and Cahill was already behind, but numerous occasions. He simply tried too hard to ensure a goal and ended up squandering the potential chance.
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu May 24, 2012 5:59 pm

Bayern can survive without Robben, why is everyone trying to make it seem like he got us to the final and without him we wouldn't get anywhere, this is not 2010, otherwise we can go back to 2006 and bring back Makaay or even 2007 and bring back Luca Toni. So because he played an integrated role in our 2010 cpl campaign, does it now mean he's above criticism and he should screw every chance that comes his way, with him injured we were on-top of the table for majority part of the season and went on beaten for a long tme.

There's no big deal here, he cost us two important matches and he got booed by passionate fans.

So you guys must think you are the smart ones and Bayern fans are stupid.

try and look at it from their point of view, Robben is being criticized by Kaiser, Basler, Schuster and many other Bayern legends and coaches for a number of different reason.

Why should we deliberately ignore all the fact of the story. Robben is being criticised for numbers of different reason and not just the penalty miss in the final, the fans are getting tire and frustrated with him. Just to mention few incidence Robben has Cause.

1: He fought with Philip Lahh
2: He Fought with Muller
3: He fought with Ribery
4: He's too injury prone
5: took him so long to extend his contract
6: got criticised by Kaiser, Basler and Schuster
7: he;s to selfish and always out for himself
8: he missed an important pen against Dortmund
9: less than a month later he missed another important pen against Chelsea
10: he refused to take pen in a penalty shoot-out when he had the chance to redeem himself

Bayern fans are not stupid, you can't say he didn't deserve it, are we supposed to be happy with him..? that he missed 2 important penalty, we love him and he's part of our family but he's not above criticism, Maybe this will be a wake-up call for him anyways and he seriously need to start taking us seriously...

Always bear this in mind, no player is bigger than the fans.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu May 24, 2012 8:26 pm

leemhuis wrote:I think that Madrid is a far better team today than Bayern. Better players, better manager etc. Bayern were lucky against Madrid.

WTF?

If anything Bayern were unlucky, considering the chances they got. But apparently I'm just watching different matches.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Thu May 24, 2012 8:30 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:
leemhuis wrote:I think that Madrid is a far better team today than Bayern. Better players, better manager etc. Bayern were lucky against Madrid.

WTF?

If anything Bayern were unlucky, considering the chances they got. But apparently I'm just watching different matches.

Hey did you not know? Gomez missing sitters is considered a norm now thus making Bayern lucky scratch
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu May 24, 2012 8:33 pm

Ah, right, I forgot about that. 12 fluke-goals in UCL just painted over the shabby shed of his ability. F*cking scrub striker.

TBH it's just day to day form, Bayern looked really superior against Real, but I would never dream of saying that they're the decidedly better team, because they're not. They just entered the matches against Real with more chemistry.

But you have to speak up, or wigglesworth gets bold.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Thu May 24, 2012 8:37 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:Ah, right, I forgot about that. 12 fluke-goals in UCL just painted over the shabby shed of his ability. F*cking scrub striker.

:lol!: so true, but on a serious level I know Gomez is a good striker and what not but like every time I watched like a full 90 he hasn't seemed particularly awesome to me for club or country.

VivaStPauli wrote:

TBH it's just day to day form, Bayern looked really superior against Real, but I would never dream of saying that they're the decidedly better team, because they're not. They just entered the matches against Real with more chemistry.

Bayern looked superior in both legs, especially the first one with memory serves me well :study:
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu May 24, 2012 8:43 pm

They really did look superior, but that doesn't help if you can't finish for shit. And Gomez always looks horrible, but at a certain point, numbers don't lie. The kid scored just too many goals. Yes he misses sitters, but he also gets in the position to have more tap-ins than anyone else because he has the best positioning of any penalty box poacher around these days.

And when counter-attacking, he's f*cking deadly. That's why I trust him with Germany, he just doesn't fit Bayerns system all that well...
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next