Real Refdrid, Real Uefadirt, different names, same schemes.

+25
Clutch
Vibe
Thimmy
Lucifer
Perucho21
Doc
futbol_bill
CBarca
M99
Unique
S
Myesyats
Luca
Winter is Coming
Nishankly
guest7
Mr Nick09
nasir6371
Hapless_Hans
terrance511
farfan
Robespierre
Freeza
The Demon of Carthage
Harmonica
29 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Real Refdrid, Real Uefadirt, different names, same schemes. - Page 5 Empty Re: Real Refdrid, Real Uefadirt, different names, same schemes.

Post by Myesyats Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:10 pm

farfan wrote:
Myesyats wrote:
farfan wrote:all of this must be a ruse and Tebas is surely in cahoots with Perez and Madrid behind the scenes....people actually believe this Laughing

You read again, and once more for good measure, what you have posted and think who has a child-like view of the world. There are no enemies where there is business to be done. Its like in politics where politicians grill each other every day and then meet up privately and drink alcohol together. Your view is child-like, thinking that they are some mortal enemies who have nothing to do with each other, as if YOU didnt know how the world actually works and how business is done. :facepalm:

I read the posts again, and the notion that a top league executive is driven by some boyhood fandom of a club is still the most child-like take here.

Unlike you guys I don't see things as black and white. I don't need to believe Tebas and Perez are mortal enemies or bestest of friends to make sense of how these people interact with each other. These two are in business together and sometimes their interest overlap and sometimes they don't. Sometimes Barça and Madrid's interests overlap against what the league wants (CVC, Super League).Madrid literally just lost a court case against the league regarding the CVC Laughing Your analogy of politicians "grilling" each other doesn't apply here, these are real high stakes with billions of euros in play.

The funny thing is that you guys seem to forget that Barça and Laporta are pretty much in this circle as well Laughing  He and Perez have a close working relationship and Perez even helped Barça structure some of their deals back when they were activating their "levers". It's as if these people are in the same business and have a vested interest in making money together....weird I know.

This sort of wacky thinking isn't new to this fanbase. A few years ago Barça fans and media were convinced their tax-evading players were only being prosecuted because of Real Madrid bias in Spain's judicial system Laughing These people actually believed Madrid fandom was so insidious that it has infiltrated the courts of a democratic country and that the judges sentencing Messi and co were wearing Real Madrid jerseys under their robes. This is the level we're dealing with here folks.

How is it wacky to believe that a system is based on prejudice? That is literally the world in a nutshell. Laporta is at the forefront of this loony crusade, so if he's working closely with Perez then he must have some insider knowledge :coffee:

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Real Refdrid, Real Uefadirt, different names, same schemes. - Page 5 Empty Re: Real Refdrid, Real Uefadirt, different names, same schemes.

Post by Thimmy Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:32 pm

Looks like Xavi will be staying as Barcelona manager for next season. Perez' work again? hmm

I can't really tell that he's such an awful manager that some people make him out to be, but I've never been a fan of his antics. I imagine his fortunes would've turned around if he could acquire some talent that's not past their prime.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:13 pm

Myesyats wrote:
Pedram wrote:
BarcaLearning wrote:Im not saying anything but just read this the league have rescheduled our match vs Valencia from Sat. to Mon. along with a few other games in order to allow Real to play their game vs Real Soc. on Friday so they have more rest b4 their next CL game, Real are so privileged as always:

https://www.espn.co.uk/football/story/_/id/40020895/how-rescheduled-barcelona-laliga-match-helps-real-madrid-champions-league

It's because Spain cares about its CL coefficient? i imagine they would have done the same for you if we were eliminated from the CL and Barca was in the semi-final instead.

You guys have to turn everything into a grand conspiracy smh

We requested a few times in the past and were always denied iirc but maybe it wasnt due to CL. One time it was because of Supercopa.

https://www.goal.com/en/news/barcelona-sevilla-postponed-la-liga-international-scheduling/12doqucwcbtv418kmgtkuacgy8

la Liga overrode its own federation and got a ruling from the CSD to postpone a Sevilla-Barça game that would've clashed with South American qualifiers Laughing and just before a Champions League match too.

It's not hard for me to believe bias exists in a system, but it's hard to believe it exists in places where it has no business existing. La Liga being biased against Barcelona is like someone cutting off their nose to spite their face. This league has always revolved around Madrid and Barça and every privilege one got the other got as well. Exemption from the strict incorporation rules that other Spanish clubs have to follow? check. Freedom to negotiate TV deals separately from the rest of the league? check.

More importantly, the evidence is just not there. This has never been more apparent to me than when you guys complained about refs throughout a league season that you ended up winning while receiving the fewest cards and not conceding a single penalty Laughing. If a Madrid bias exists, it must be so weak to the point of not showing up in any statistical category or influencing results over a full season. It's pretty much noise.

My personal conspiracy theory is that the sudden spike in these outlandish claims has two motives: From a Barcelona's point of view,  maintain the ethos of the aggrieved victim bucking against the system and distract their fans from the corruption and incompetence that are running rampant in their club. From a larger perspective, the constant mud-slinging between these two keeps this rivalry in the headlines at a time when interest in La Liga has fallen off of a cliff. I was shocked at the number of people, both IRL and online, who didn't even know a Classico was taking place this past weekend. The world used to wait for these matches with bated breath back in the Messi vs Ronaldo era and you could feel the anticipation  4 or 5 days leading into it. I guess when the action on the pitch and the characters are no longer appealing to the wider public, you resort to these tactics to get eyeballs on the product.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:10 pm

farfan wrote:
Pedram wrote:
BarcaLearning wrote:Im not saying anything but just read this the league have rescheduled our match vs Valencia from Sat. to Mon. along with a few other games in order to allow Real to play their game vs Real Soc. on Friday so they have more rest b4 their next CL game, Real are so privileged as always:

https://www.espn.co.uk/football/story/_/id/40020895/how-rescheduled-barcelona-laliga-match-helps-real-madrid-champions-league

It's because Spain cares about its CL coefficient? i imagine they would have done the same for you if we were eliminated from the CL and Barca was in the semi-final instead.

Leagues do this all the time. Last year the EPL rescheduled a Man U game to accommodate their Europa League schedule IIRC. Serie A did it for Milan, Napoli, and Inter at the same time last year. Laughing Leagues even reschedule matches at the requests of teams over nonsense like local festivals and concerts.  I don't see how they wouldn't oblige these requests if it means more rest for their teams in European competitions.

But then again we're dealing with a group of people who firmly believe they're the victims of a grand conspiracy. Even the most mundane of decisions is turned into a controversy. They just wake up everyday and start actively looking for what to complain and whine about.
Barca had their LL game against Mallorca played on Friday due to their crucial second leg against Napoli.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:16 am

Myesyats wrote:
Pedram wrote:

We requested a few times in the past and were always denied iirc but maybe it wasnt due to CL. One time it was because of Supercopa.

Lol Barca with eggs on their faces
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5