VivaStPauli
Potential
Mr Nick09
Raptorgunner
rwo power
Blue Barrett
15 posters

Go down

Arjen Robben Signs two year extension at Bayern Munich Empty Arjen Robben Signs two year extension at Bayern Munich

Post by Blue Barrett Thu May 03, 2012 9:32 pm

Arjen Robben Signs two year extension at Bayern Munich Arjen-Robben-008
Arjen Robben has agreed to extend his stay at Bayern Munich until 2015.

The Holland international had been linked with a move away from the Allianz Arena this summer following reports of a falling out with his team-mate Franck Ribéry during the Champions League semi-final against Real Madrid.

His decision to remain at the German club has been confirmed on Thursday by the club chairman, Karl-Heinz Rummenigge, who was always adamant the winger would stay.

Robben, 28, scored in Bayern's semi-final win against his former club Madrid and takes on another of his former employers in Chelsea in the final.

"I've always emphasised that I feel very, very settled in Munich and at Bayern," Robben said. "This is the reason I'm glad to extend my contract ahead of its expiry. Bayern is like a family to me. Two of my three children were born in Munich and my family and I feel at home here.

"This contract extension is also the right decision for me from a sporting perspective. We have a magnificent team, and I'm certain we'll enjoy the maximum possible footballing success in the years to come."

Rummenigge added: "We're extremely pleased that we've extended Arjen's contract a year before its expiry by two further years until 2015. Arjen is a very important player for Bayern, and also a guarantee of the club's continuing success in the future."

Robben, who won two Premier League titles and an FA Cup in three years at Chelsea between 2004 and 2007, has enjoyed an impressive season, with 17 goals in all competitions.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/may/03/arjen-robben-contract-bayern-munich?fb=native&CMP=FBCNETTXT9038
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Arjen Robben Signs two year extension at Bayern Munich Empty Re: Arjen Robben Signs two year extension at Bayern Munich

Post by rwo power Thu May 03, 2012 9:48 pm

He knows where he gets the best medical care. ^^
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Arjen Robben Signs two year extension at Bayern Munich Empty Re: Arjen Robben Signs two year extension at Bayern Munich

Post by Raptorgunner Thu May 03, 2012 9:51 pm

rwo power wrote:He knows where he gets the best medical care. ^^
eco smile

So you saying we need to send Arsenal players to Germany on a loan? hmm
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu May 03, 2012 9:56 pm

Well, Per Mertesacker went to Dr.Müller-Wohlfahrt, too, to get fixed, if I remember correctly. Very Happy
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu May 03, 2012 9:59 pm

rwo power wrote:Well, Per Mertesacker went to Dr.Müller-Wohlfahrt, too, to get fixed, if I remember correctly. Very Happy
Didn't Kobe Bryant get a knee surgery in Germany this past summer too? hmm
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu May 03, 2012 10:00 pm

Barrettinator wrote:
rwo power wrote:Well, Per Mertesacker went to Dr.Müller-Wohlfahrt, too, to get fixed, if I remember correctly. Very Happy
Dunno, but Usain Bolt was there to visit the Bayern Doc, too.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu May 03, 2012 10:01 pm

Juve fans deceived again Very Happy
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Thu May 03, 2012 10:20 pm

rwo power wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:

How much money to look at the entire Milan squad?
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu May 03, 2012 10:59 pm

Ibra would fit the Bayern bench nicely... hmm
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu May 03, 2012 11:03 pm

Potential wrote:
rwo power wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
How much money to look at the entire Milan squad?
Hm. Maybe you'll get a volume discount Very Happy
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu May 03, 2012 11:30 pm

28 and a head of "hair" like that...

Just cut it off, let it go man.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nasir6371 Fri May 04, 2012 12:39 am

No way is this man 28 YO. I need a Birth Certificate!!! atleast 32+ for "Mr. Glass"

Arjen Robben Signs two year extension at Bayern Munich Arjen-Robben-008
nasir6371
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Fri May 04, 2012 12:44 am

I'm glad he stays, on form he is one of the best on the right wing.
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Fri May 04, 2012 2:48 am

Bayern ain't a selling club :coffee:

The hair is to make his forehead look bigger than natural, and we all know big foreheads are boss.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri May 04, 2012 3:45 am

I also think Robben looks older than 28
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri May 04, 2012 3:49 am

Orange Bayern kit convinced him to stay :bow:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:02 pm

Speaking to SID, Bayern's honorary president Franz Beckenbauer said: "He is a bit soft. But he is Dutch - and they are all a bit soft."

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1199898/i%27m-not-retiring,-says-bayern-munich%27s-arjen-robben?cc=5739

Laughing
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:03 pm

He's considering Retirement or WAS due to persistent Injuries. Its like he plays a few games and then becomes injured again and then has to work himself up back to Match Fitness & Form & its not that easy when you are injured most of the time.

Last season it was very hard because Bayern played Unbalanced Left Sided Football & had Tymo at RDM for the 1st half & Boateng at RB & the whole team was playing left & he was left stranded in the right side.

Understably with Gustavo moving around the pitch allowing Piggy to roam & Lahm at RB it allowed him to play along.

I dont think he has got many years left given his injuries. I hope he will play the 2014WC & do well for Oranje, maybe win a CHL in his lifetime with Bayern if he is lucky.

It is difficult to say what will happen. He might have 1 Last Very Good Run or become an Overmars kind of guy and retire after getting tired of battling injuries.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:51 pm

Beckenbauer said he is an injury prone and that all dutch players are like that...and he is right Very Happy
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:59 pm

if only dutch players worshipped nutella like them germans
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down