The Messiah
la bestia negra
vizkosity
EarlyPrototype
Adit
31 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

"No body from Bayern supports Robben" says Van Bommel and Sneijder - Page 3 Empty Re: "No body from Bayern supports Robben" says Van Bommel and Sneijder

Post by Guiltybystander Wed May 23, 2012 3:06 pm

Not if they organized the match because playing for your NT screwed your regular team over AND you just personally screwed your own team over. In that case, play for your own team, not the NT in your own stadium.

Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

"No body from Bayern supports Robben" says Van Bommel and Sneijder - Page 3 Empty Re: "No body from Bayern supports Robben" says Van Bommel and Sneijder

Post by The Messiah Wed May 23, 2012 3:34 pm

If Robben scored the penalty or at least the Dortmund penalty no one would have booed him, I am happy he got booed, If I was there, I will throw stones at him
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Wed May 23, 2012 3:40 pm

Guiltybystander wrote:Not if they organized the match because playing for your NT screwed your regular team over AND you just personally screwed your own team over. In that case, play for your own team, not the NT in your own stadium.

Not really. Anyone would have played through injuries in a WC. And I dont see how that screwed Bayern because most players were burned out coming from a WC & there were other injuries too.

And no expected that stupid hamstring injury to drag through. And Fifa pays all the clubs good money for an injury during WC year.

And I dont where this news is coming that he would have played for both. None of the starters in the final played 90 minutes. They were all tired & broken down. And Bert would never accept that. This is a not Merry Go Around game. Play 20 minutes here & 20 minutes there. Train with whom??? bayern or Oranje??? Train with Holland,playa half & then go over,change the jersey & play for Bayern.

Bayern were running articles about which side he will play anyway. And it is good only than he chose Holland because he has to prepare with them & get used to the Euros. What would be the purpose of playing for 20 minutes ?

And I dont buy this too. And I dont know what the rules are. But It is allowed to rotate the whole team incase of friendlies.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Wed May 23, 2012 3:41 pm

The Messiah wrote:If Robben scored the penalty or at least the Dortmund penalty no one would have booed him, I am happy he got booed, If I was there, I will throw stones at him

Nothing much to add here. Shows what kind of a guy you are. No need to furthur drag this on. You can carry on. :brickwall:

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed May 23, 2012 3:46 pm

Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:
The Messiah wrote:If Robben scored the penalty or at least the Dortmund penalty no one would have booed him, I am happy he got booed, If I was there, I will throw stones at him

Nothing much to add here. Shows what kind of a guy you are. No need to furthur drag this on. You can carry on. :brickwall:

Let me set the fact straight, you don't like Robben as much as I do, also you don't like Gomez as much as I do.

I've my reasons for saying all I've said and if you like keep acting so serious, I don't know what else I can do for you again.

Who would throw a stone at his own player, seriously think about this whole thing.

Why so serious man.

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 pm

Bayern Munich fans have apologised to Arjen Robben after the winger was booed while playing for the Netherlands in a friendly against the Bavarian club, chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge has revealed.

During Tuesday's match, which was played at Bayern's Allianz Arena, Robben was jeered by the home crowd when he came on as a substitute, with some sections of the crowd taking issue with his mistake in the Champions League final just three days earlier.

The 28-year-old missed an extra-time penalty in Saturday's final against Chelsea, who went on to win the match 4-3 in a shootout after the contest had finished 1-1 after 120 minutes.

Rummenigge lambasted the fans' behaviour, saying the disappointment of losing "does not give anyone the right to boo our player".

"Robben was disappointed and saddened like all other players, fans and friends of Bayern over the unfortunate and undeserved defeat on penalties in the Champions League final against Chelsea," he told the club's official website.

"Today we have received many reactions from our fans who apologise to Robben on behalf of those who jeered," he concluded.

Robben recently signed a contract renewal with Bayern to extend his stay until the summer of 2015.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Wed May 23, 2012 4:03 pm

Wait so Rummeneige just stated that some fans are sorry about it and we should take his word for it?

In another note:

"undeserved defeat on penalties"

Muahahahahahahahahahaha
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Toffer Harley Wed May 23, 2012 4:15 pm

no idea why there is such a big outcry. there are always idiotic fans everywhere, big deal..
Toffer Harley
Toffer Harley
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Wolfsburg

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed May 23, 2012 4:18 pm

Remember earlier when I didn't want to call you a moron?

I still won't, but after a comment like this, someone should.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed May 23, 2012 4:19 pm

Idiots fans are everywhere, like the ones who stupidly cheer a player who ruin their dreams.

I can't stand such fans, Sugar-Coating everything thinking it will make them feel better.

Fans are humans and anger should be showed when you feel upset, I don't know if stupid fans expect us to be excited with Robben
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Wed May 23, 2012 4:20 pm

The Messiah wrote:Idiots fans are everywhere, like the ones who stupidly cheer a player who ruin their dreams.

I can't stand such fans, Sugar-Coating everything thinking it will make them feel better.

Fans are humans and anger should be showed when you feel upset, I don't know if stupid fans expect us to be excited with Robben

You sure have strong feelings for someone who only started supporting the club 2 months ago.
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed May 23, 2012 4:20 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:

Remember earlier when I didn't want to call you a moron?

I still won't, but after a comment like this, someone should.

Silence is the best answer given to a fool
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed May 23, 2012 4:26 pm

The Messiah wrote:
Fans are humans and anger should be showed when you feel upset

You realize that's not a rule for grown-ups, right?

In fact that's exactly what separates adults from crying babies. :vagi:
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed May 23, 2012 4:32 pm

This is the classic reaction who counted their chickens before they hatched lol.

You get mad because there's no possible way in your mind that your team can lose in every competition.

I've been there before and my reaction was almost the same Laughing
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed May 23, 2012 5:30 pm

Well, even when upset that does not warrant an action like throwing stones, which would be a legal offense, by the way. "Fans" who get riled up like this and endanger the health (if not lives) of players should be punished hard. After all, such are the ones that give peaceful real fans a bad name and also cost their clubs a lot of money as clubs are fined for their fans' misdemeanor.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed May 23, 2012 5:31 pm

rwo power wrote:Well, even when upset that does not warrant an action like throwing stones, which would be a legal offense, by the way. "Fans" who get riled up like this and endanger the health (if not lives) of players should be punished hard. After all, such are the ones that give peaceful real fans a bad name and also cost their clubs a lot of money as clubs are fined for their fans' misdemeanor.

No one is literally throwing stones here. what's the matter with you people...?

Last edited by The Messiah on Wed May 23, 2012 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed May 23, 2012 5:31 pm

That was some Hyperbole on The Messiah's part I'm sure....
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed May 23, 2012 5:32 pm

When in the hell did Idro start liking Real Madrid?! Sort of flippy floppy if you asked me. But on topic, it was good that Rummeneige came out and say something but I have to query, did he say that after Sneijder and Van Bommel came out and put Bayern on blast or before?!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed May 23, 2012 5:35 pm

Doc wrote:When in the hell did Idro start liking Real Madrid?! Sort of flippy floppy if you asked me. But on topic, it was good that Rummeneige came out and say something but I have to query, did he say that after Sneijder and Van Bommel came out and put Bayern on blast or before?!

I've always said, if Bayern don't win cpl I rather Madrid win it.

Apart from Bayern, the other club that I go to their section or make remarks to is Madrid
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Wed May 23, 2012 5:37 pm

Doc wrote:When in the hell did Idro start liking Real Madrid?! Sort of flippy floppy if you asked me. But on topic, it was good that Rummeneige came out and say something but I have to query, did he say that after Sneijder and Van Bommel came out and put Bayern on blast or before?!

In the english language media Van Bommel & Sneijder remarks came before Karl's, however we cant say that with certainty unless we find the original newswires (probably in dutch and german).
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed May 23, 2012 5:44 pm

I personally hope Rummzy came out before Van Bommel and Sneijder said their statements because if it was after, anyone (including Robben) would probably see it as just something to save face...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed May 23, 2012 5:46 pm

No one cares about what Van Bommel or any Dutch player or coach have to say
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed May 23, 2012 5:47 pm

Instead of Robben coming to Inter...how about Bayern takes Sneijder?

Please? Pretty please? Seriously just take him.
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Wed May 23, 2012 6:15 pm

I think that Bayern fans are a little presumptuous equating Madrid to their team. Madrid has won the European Championship 9 times, that puts them a step above the second tier, where Bayern is in terms European success.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Wed May 23, 2012 6:49 pm

so Tier 1 only consists of 3 teams?
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed May 23, 2012 6:54 pm

leemhuis wrote:I think that Bayern fans are a little presumptuous equating Madrid to their team. Madrid has won the European Championship 9 times, that puts them a step above the second tier, where Bayern is in terms European success.

come on bro, when are you gonna stop this kind of asenine logic?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next