The Messiah
la bestia negra
vizkosity
EarlyPrototype
Adit
31 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

"No body from Bayern supports Robben" says Van Bommel and Sneijder - Page 2 Empty Re: "No body from Bayern supports Robben" says Van Bommel and Sneijder

Post by Zealous Wed May 23, 2012 6:08 am

Cesc has better stats than Iniesta :vagi:

Hazard's game is so much better than Gervinho's it's not even funny. And Gervinho struggling doesn't mean Hazard will, anyway we'll have to wait and see, he might flop but it has nothing to do with Gervinho's stats.

Anyway I agree with you booing players is silly imo but at Madrid those who boo are usually socio's so at least they are somewhat justified in doing what they want. Anyway the player has to step up, no one will boo you if you always put in the effort (and score goals lol)

Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

"No body from Bayern supports Robben" says Van Bommel and Sneijder - Page 2 Empty Re: "No body from Bayern supports Robben" says Van Bommel and Sneijder

Post by LeVersacci Wed May 23, 2012 6:10 am

The booing and criticism towards Robben could be a wake up call for him. The same thing that happend with Ronaldo..
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed May 23, 2012 6:13 am

Those morons who booed are like Idrisozet: they're mad now, but one good match by Robben and they'll completely forget why the ever booed, also they might forget how to tie their own shoe laces, but that's unrelated.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed May 23, 2012 6:16 am

Don't blame Ribery for anything he did to Domenech please.As for him sleeping with a hooker ,that's his Personal life none of our business.....and shouldn't affect the team.

What they do on the pitch counts.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed May 23, 2012 6:20 am

The Messiah wrote:This Robben fan is really a bitter person and a sadist
I would suggest you cut such comments as they can be considered slander.

@Viva

You don't help the cause to calm things down with your choice of words either :facepalm:
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed May 23, 2012 6:25 am

If Robben is sane enough, he should have no problem dealing with negative responses.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed May 23, 2012 6:25 am

rwo power wrote:
The Messiah wrote:This Robben fan is really a bitter person and a sadist
I would suggest you cut such comments as they can be considered slander.

@Viva

You don't help the cause to calm things down with your choice of words either :facepalm:

I'm getting tired of your double standard to be honest, in one hand I'm allowed to be insulted directly and on the other hand you consider my comment slander when they are not even directed at anyone in particular.

Seriously you really need to look at yourself
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed May 23, 2012 6:32 am

The Messiah wrote:A player is not bigger than a club, I'm still very upset and I won't be able to offer a rational comment atm.

But at the moment, Bayern must offer him to Man city and Get Yaya Toure for CM

Shaqiri/Muller to cover for Right Wing, Yaya To occupier CM with Schweini and Gustavo.

Kroos and Moutinho as AM, Ribery/Alaba as Left winger.

Higuain/Gomez/Pizarro as strikers.

Robben can GTFO, with Gomez if he screw up one more time

Are you Idrioszet?

Wasn't LOGmez the best striker in the world just 3 weeks ago?
Very Happy
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Wed May 23, 2012 6:36 am

I hate those f*cking success-fans , they have no honor and no respect for nothing.

They cheer for Robben when he pushes us to the CL-final and DFB-Pokal final, and they boo him after he missed a penalty.

What a disgraceful bunch of scumbags.

I was in the stadium yesterday and they are no where Bayern-fans. The "Südkurve" ,Schickeria and so on wasn't even in the stadium because they don't support theese commercial matches.

These scumbags yesterday made no f*cking single noise during the game, until Robben was on the pitch. They should all be banned of the AllianzArena and get a punch in their ugly faces. I was so angry about them yesterday.
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed May 23, 2012 6:49 am

Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:
The Messiah wrote:Yeah and as for the Benzema stuff, I was joking with Zealous.

Yaya Toure said he wants to leave City and maybe the papers that linked him with us and Madrid are also stupid.

Madrid have some of the best fans around, that's why Bayern Munich respect them a lot.

If a player doesn't perform in a big club like Bayern Munchen and Madrid, they get the hairdryer treatment, that's how it has always been with Madrid and with Bayern Munchen.

I am sorry to call you a Bandwagoner but you have no idea what you say.

When have Bayern respect Madrid. Sure as a big club everyone respects them,as do we. But issue any special respect. Literally we hate them & b*tch about them.

Hoeness has always insulted them publicly. And we never have respected their fans. Hoeness has always said He never wants bayern to be like that. This is a family.

I would be ashamed to support Bayern if they every become like that. Hitzfield failed in 99 as did Kahn & Effenberg. Look at what happened in 2001. Mature up bro.

cheers cheers

Can't understand a Bayern fan who loves Madrid after this:

Juanito and Sanchís beating a legend like Mathaus.

free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed May 23, 2012 6:53 am

lol Juanito

In his defence he was getting "revenge" for a team mate. lol
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed May 23, 2012 6:55 am

rwo power wrote:
@Viva

You're right, this really sounds bad, let me rephrase:

VivaStPauli wrote:Those morons who booed are like Idrisozet: they're mad now, but one good match by Robben and they'll completely forget why the ever booed, also they might forget how to tie their own shoe laces, but that's unrelated.

"Those morons who booed are mad now, but one good match by Robben and they'll completely forget why they ever booed, also they might forget how to tie their own shoe laces, but that's unrelated. This flip-flopping in player support is also what annoyed me about Idrisozet, though I wouldn't call him a moron until he actually stands up in the Allianz and boos one of his own players."

There. This sounds more level headed and is closer to what I meant to say.

Coffee, anyone?
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed May 23, 2012 6:58 am

Zealous wrote:lol Juanito

In his defence he was getting "revenge" for a team mate. lol

Juanito AND Sanchís. While Chendo dives in the background. A collective example of Real Madrid's señorío.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed May 23, 2012 7:03 am

Diving? You have us mistaken for Barca mate.

We're thug rugby assasinos remember Wink
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed May 23, 2012 7:05 am

Zealous wrote:Diving? You have us mistaken for Barca mate.

We're thug rugby assasinos remember Wink

You are both.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed May 23, 2012 7:07 am

Whatever, just stop derailing the thread k?
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed May 23, 2012 7:09 am

Zealous wrote:Whatever, just stop derailing the thread k?

Are you a mod now?

I'm not derailing the thread. I just pointed out a significant event in Bayern's - Madrid relationship. I didn't start derailing to that relationship.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed May 23, 2012 7:10 am

You're both offtopic, don't make me warn you.
:coffee:
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed May 23, 2012 7:11 am

free_cat wrote:

Juanito AND Sanchís. While Chendo dives in the background. A collective example of Real Madrid's señorío.

Yeah I see the relationship being explained here. Rolling Eyes

Now stop derailing the thread all right?
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Wed May 23, 2012 7:25 am

BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:I hate those f*cking success-fans , they have no honor and no respect for nothing.

They cheer for Robben when he pushes us to the CL-final and DFB-Pokal final, and they boo him after he missed a penalty.

What a disgraceful bunch of scumbags.

I was in the stadium yesterday and they are no where Bayern-fans. The "Südkurve" ,Schickeria and so on wasn't even in the stadium because they don't support theese commercial matches.

These scumbags yesterday made no f*cking single noise during the game, until Robben was on the pitch. They should all be banned of the AllianzArena and get a punch in their ugly faces. I was so angry about them yesterday.
free_cat wrote:
Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:
The Messiah wrote:Yeah and as for the Benzema stuff, I was joking with Zealous.

Yaya Toure said he wants to leave City and maybe the papers that linked him with us and Madrid are also stupid.

Madrid have some of the best fans around, that's why Bayern Munich respect them a lot.

If a player doesn't perform in a big club like Bayern Munchen and Madrid, they get the hairdryer treatment, that's how it has always been with Madrid and with Bayern Munchen.

I am sorry to call you a Bandwagoner but you have no idea what you say.

When have Bayern respect Madrid. Sure as a big club everyone respects them,as do we. But issue any special respect. Literally we hate them & b*tch about them.

Hoeness has always insulted them publicly. And we never have respected their fans. Hoeness has always said He never wants bayern to be like that. This is a family.

I would be ashamed to support Bayern if they every become like that. Hitzfield failed in 99 as did Kahn & Effenberg. Look at what happened in 2001. Mature up bro.

cheers cheers

Can't understand a Bayern fan who loves Madrid after this:

Juanito and Sanchís beating a legend like Mathaus.

You were THERE at the stadium??? They are not the Schickeria or Season Long Bayern fans???

How was the atmosphere??Mood of the Bayern players?? I heard they were literally selling tickets for free.

DO Share some info if you dont mind.

AND LOL @ Idriozet's New Found Madrid love. I dont think he even knows about the Stamping incident. He will probably cry & start to hate Madrid after seeing that. Then will do a flip flop & start loving then after 1 week.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Wed May 23, 2012 7:51 am

Dutch media said they were whistling out Robben because he only played for the Dutch NT in the match, and not for Bayern.

Especially after what happened Saturday, that seemingly lack of loyalty rubbed many Bayern fans the wrong way.

I don't think it had that much to do with the missed penalty, tbh.
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed May 23, 2012 7:55 am

But you can't play for both teams in the same match....

Can you?
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed May 23, 2012 7:57 am

Al-Habsi played for both Oman and Wigan (switched sides at half time) in a friendly match.

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Wed May 23, 2012 8:02 am

Of course you can if it is a meaningless friendly, especially if it is organized for you basically.

BVM also rotated basically the whole team, there weren't really any rules.
Robben was supposed to play for both teams. And IMO, if he had to pick one, he should have played for Bayern.
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed May 23, 2012 8:03 am

Nah you always play for your NT first.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Wed May 23, 2012 8:06 am

Not if they organized the match because playing for your NT screwed your regular team over AND you just personally screwed your own team over. In that case, play for your own team, not the NT in your own stadium.
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next