Break between De Silvestri and Mihajlovic, Juventus ready to take advantage?

4 posters

Go down

Break between De Silvestri and Mihajlovic, Juventus ready to take advantage? Empty Break between De Silvestri and Mihajlovic, Juventus ready to take advantage?

Post by DeviAngel Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:47 pm

Juve need a vice Lichtsteiner, especially when starting in January would Marco Motta, increasingly at the margins of the plans of the Juventus coach Antonio Conte. The general director Giuseppe Marotta is already looking into various options for the right lane of defense, and one of them, as reported by calciomercato.com, is Lorenzo De Silvestri (23), right-back of Fiorentina, at odds with the coach of the purple Sinisa Mihajlovic. The former Lazio ended up on the bench after the arrival of Mattia Cassani, constantly in the initial training by the coach of Serbia preferitogli, De Silvestri for this might have to pack during the winter session transfers.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Break between De Silvestri and Mihajlovic, Juventus ready to take advantage? Empty Re: Break between De Silvestri and Mihajlovic, Juventus ready to take advantage?

Post by Cotes Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:58 pm

Motta better get his sh*t together...
I think Bonucci is trying real hard..
He might just be the next Cannavaro!!! (Fabio Cannavaro)
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Break between De Silvestri and Mihajlovic, Juventus ready to take advantage? Empty Re: Break between De Silvestri and Mihajlovic, Juventus ready to take advantage?

Post by DeviAngel Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:07 pm

tbh I think that Motta ain't that bad he just had bad season and he couldn't handle the pressure from the fans ... I mean common he has roma under his belt , captain of u-21, and udine and Juve there has to be something that coaches see in him
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:25 am

Motta is hopeless end of story lol . As for de silvestri , he is a talent and one of my favorites a few year ago. Now he's gone downhill. I wouldn't take him however if we were to get him I wouldn't be disappointed
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:05 am

Bring Martin Caceres back!!!! smoking
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum