LWL91
Cotes
C.Marchisio #8
inderbaby
pasquale22
DeviAngel
12 posters

Go down

Tirre: "Tevez to Juventus The Bianconeri want it" Empty Tirre: "Tevez to Juventus The Bianconeri want it"

Post by DeviAngel Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:03 pm

It is no longer a secret: Juventus is really thinking to hire Carlos Tevez, 27-year-old striker for Manchester City and Argentina, in view of the winter session of the transfer market, which will be officially opened on 3 January.

The company promises not easy, since that Juventus will have to contend with competition from several clubs from Europe and beyond, and that the park strikers Antonio Conte's first to be pruned, with the departure of several Amauri, Iaquinta , and maybe Toni Quagliarella, but among the well-informed hypothesis of Tevez to Juve began to take more and more ground.

Peppino Tirre known FIFA agent and a leading expert on English transfer market, confirms the strong interest of the Juventus team against a strong attacker. These are his statements, for "Ilsussidiario.net": "Juve on Tevez? Of course it would, and who would not want a champion like Tevez? It 'too early to talk about but now rumors should be up later this year. Surely c 'is interest from Juventus. "

Tirre however, prefer not to say too much about a possible trade-Ibrahimovic Tevez: "Exchange Ibrahimovic Tevez? On this I can not say too much." From the words of Tirre you could then imagine that Juve is ahead of the Rossoneri in the race to Tevez, even though anything can happen between now and January.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Tirre: "Tevez to Juventus The Bianconeri want it" Empty Re: Tirre: "Tevez to Juventus The Bianconeri want it"

Post by pasquale22 Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:09 pm

6 Month loan? Yes please
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Tirre: "Tevez to Juventus The Bianconeri want it" Empty Re: Tirre: "Tevez to Juventus The Bianconeri want it"

Post by inderbaby Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:11 pm

With Tevez and vucinic upfront juve could mount a serious title challenge :coffee:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:26 pm

Troublemaker
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:31 pm

Get Him!!!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:59 pm

Tevez wants south america and they obviously have the money over there..... How? I have NO idea. How the f*** can Corinthians afford a 40-mill-€-player??? Anyways.. If he wants to go there and they can afford him there's really nothing much we can do about it. Honestly i think it's too early to splash for such a big name, he could bring us trouble and it's not like a Dzeko or Aguero player if you know what i mean.. Tevez is a the big ego as we got rid of some time ago.. (Trezeguet)

Lets clean up our trash-stab instead and bolster the defense with Kolarov or Cissokho and Rhodolfo. Set sail for a big summer signing instead, but lets make sure we can do everything in our power not letting Inter *bleep* or Millionese sign him..
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:48 pm

what about his wage?
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:59 pm

I'm more concerned with our left back starters and a new CB.

If it turns out most of our strikers aren't prolific enough then we can get a big signing and off-load the one(s) who are under performing. Until then there's no real point focusing on forwards.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:28 pm

I dont understand it evrybody should want a champion like Tevez not worrying about Juves money or if he is too old or an ego.

You should all worry if we wont get Tevez cause he is the only option for Juve at the moment 2 sign a champion that can for sure give us the 30 scudetto.

Sure he wants out, he comes from a beautifull country like argentina and has been living in fart country like england for 5 or more years u should understand that at least.

For the ego part im shocked cause ive never seen a player give as much for the team as Tevez does he works more than any defensive midfielder and thats why 2 me he is definetly Juve material no matter what costs

BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:32 pm

juvefanmkd wrote:Troublemaker

Maybe but who wants 2 mess with Conte anyway he took on the whole Atalanta ultra section alone
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:58 pm

we cannot afford Tevez's wages and not to talk about even paying for a loan price which will be in the range of 20m+ if I estimate it....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyzar Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:19 pm

atleast on 6 months loan, he would be a valuable addition in our push for Scudetto
Keyzar
Keyzar
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:19 pm

If we get tevez I am 100% sure that Scudetto is ours
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:53 pm

bring TEVEZ:::

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:37 am

BoBo wrote:I dont understand it evrybody should want a champion like Tevez not worrying about Juves money or if he is too old or an ego.

You should all worry if we wont get Tevez cause he is the only option for Juve at the moment 2 sign a champion that can for sure give us the 30 scudetto.

Sure he wants out, he comes from a beautifull country like argentina and has been living in fart country like england for 5 or more years u should understand that at least.

For the ego part im shocked cause ive never seen a player give as much for the team as Tevez does he works more than any defensive midfielder and thats why 2 me he is definetly Juve material no matter what costs

His actions during this seasons premier league. he and Balotelli are troublemakers and such big egos. Mancini wants him out, and i sure see Tevez' qualities as a player but not as a person!! As TomJuve just said it, we need to focus on our defense more then our attack. Quagliarella is benched as a sub and we have Vucinic, Matri and ADP too!! CB backup and LB starter is NEEDED and THAT should give us back the scudetto.. I'm repeating myself here... a big signing must wait till summer
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum