Marcelo > C.Ronaldo & Ozil Combined!!! (O_o)

+15
The Madrid One
Mr Nick09
El Chelsea Fuerte
Arquitecto
lenear1030
Ganso
halamadrid2
guest7
Zealous
Grande_Milano
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Adit
the xcx
EarlyPrototype
Khaled
19 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Marcelo > C.Ronaldo & Ozil Combined!!! (O_o) - Page 4 Empty Re: Marcelo > C.Ronaldo & Ozil Combined!!! (O_o)

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:09 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
Khaledbarca wrote:Alves made 20 assists & scored 4 goals last season #just sayin :coffee:

he does have a great comboo with messi i have to say

but who else apart from messi, alves and xavi can carry the burden of creating chances consistently??

Iniesta?

dont think he can handle that, 6-7 ok, but beyond that is impossible for him me think

which is significantly less than what alves, xavi and messi do

:facepalm:

last time iniesta registered more than 10 asissts was wait....wait....ermm never

reverse facepalm

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Marcelo > C.Ronaldo & Ozil Combined!!! (O_o) - Page 4 Empty Re: Marcelo > C.Ronaldo & Ozil Combined!!! (O_o)

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:26 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:

last time iniesta registered more than 10 asissts was wait....wait....ermm never

reverse facepalm

Being a creator and a playmaker extends well beyond making assists, and pushing numbers on a stat sheet.

Illustrious example = Zidane

just for you :facepalm:
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:48 pm

Alves isn't better than Marcelo in attack. Xavi, Iniesta and Barca's system help him alot.

Barca have 3-4 players in attack, Ball is xavi's, defenders forget about Alves, he runs, Xavi sends a great ball for him, he is behind defenders, one simple pass and goal.

Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:08 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:

reverse facepalm

Being a creator and a playmaker extends well beyond making assists, and pushing numbers on a stat sheet.

Illustrious example = Zidane

just for you :facepalm:

while zidane had crucial goals and good combination with the other forwards to show for himself

iniesta has nothing apart from a couple of dribbles into 4 opposing players, how anyone could overrate this guy is beyond me

its like saying villa had an outstanding season last year eventhough he didnt score much but only helped out in creativity and defence...it just doesnt work out like that, xavi from a deeper role than iniesta is a able to create and asisst 3x more than iniesta will ever be able to even pedro creates more ffs.

now if you wanna blame that on his constant injuries feel free to do that, but i just dont think he cant carry barca on his shoulders like the others can
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:11 pm

Mamad wrote:Alves isn't better than Marcelo in attack. Xavi, Iniesta and Barca's system help him alot.

Barca have 3-4 players in attack, Ball is xavi's, defenders forget about Alves, he runs, Xavi sends a great ball for him, he is behind defenders, one simple pass and goal.

It's not necessarily true. As much as i dislike Alves, he has consistently been a beast RB in Spain for a long time now. From Sevilla to Barcelona, his numbers remained virtually the same. He matured and he remained incredibly consistent. It's not a case of Alves being a scrub and then moving to barca and getting good.

Last edited by St_Nick09_of_Goal on Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:15 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
while zidane had crucial goals and good combination with the other forwards to show for himself

iniesta has nothing apart from a couple of dribbles into 4 opposing players, how anyone could overrate this guy is beyond me

its like saying villa had an outstanding season last year eventhough he didnt score much but only helped out in creativity and defence...it just doesnt work out like that, xavi from a deeper role than iniesta is a able to create and asisst 3x more than iniesta will ever be able to even pedro creates more ffs.

now if you wanna blame that on his constant injuries feel free to do that, but i just dont think he cant carry barca on his shoulders like the others can

So Iniesta doesnt score important goals for Barca and do not make good combinations with barca players?

so dribbling 4 opposing players and opening a massive gap for his teammates to exploit do not qualify as creating? scratch Mind you, he wouldnt dribble forwards, but defending mids and defenders...

your definition of "creating" is very skewed and biased i am afraid.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:56 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:

So Iniesta doesnt score important goals for Barca and do not make good combinations with barca players?

so dribbling 4 opposing players and opening a massive gap for his teammates to exploit do not qualify as creating? scratch Mind you, he wouldnt dribble forwards, but defending mids and defenders...

iniesta doesnt even score that many goals to start with, carvalho got more goals than him last season iirc

there is no point having good combo when all you do is pass the balls side ways or try to dribble on your own without having much influence in the goals or good goals scoring oppurtunities

i did say into mind you
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:07 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:

iniesta doesnt even score that many goals to start with, carvalho got more goals than him last season iirc

there is no point having good combo when all you do is pass the balls side ways or try to dribble on your own without having much influence in the goals or good goals scoring oppurtunities

i did say into mind you

Way to make up stats Laughing

So Carvalho's 3 goals is more than Iniesta's 9 is it now?

Besides what has that got to do with anything Laughing ?
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:14 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:

i did say into mind you

so you went from saying that Iniesta cant consistently create for Barca, to "Iniesta do not even score goals"?

Why are you arguing a lost cause? your point is quite ridiculous and there is no decent way you can argue that Iniesta isnt a creator for barcelona. Sometimes, it's good to get your head out of that RIvalry bullcrap and to start to Actually watch football. Iniesta is an amazing AM, who is an enormous piece in the barca jigsaw, a fantastic player and weapon for barca. Denying this is like trying to take the white off the rice, and it only demonstrates how clueless you are .

All your arguments just go back to attacking his numbers of goals and assists and when exposed, you start claiming that he just passes sideways and cant influence games?

are you kidding me? ffs. Like i said, biased and skewed.

and btw, stop talking out of your ass bro, go look at Iniesta numbers of goals for god sake.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:38 pm

Iniesta is one of the best in the word.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:12 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:

i did say into mind you

so you went from saying that Iniesta cant consistently create for Barca, to "Iniesta do not even score goals"?

Why are you arguing a lost cause? your point is quite ridiculous and there is no decent way you can argue that Iniesta isnt a creator for barcelona. Sometimes, it's good to get your head out of that RIvalry bullcrap and to start to Actually watch football. Iniesta is an amazing AM, who is an enormous piece in the barca jigsaw, a fantastic player and weapon for barca. Denying this is like trying to take the white off the rice, and it only demonstrates how clueless you are .

All your arguments just go back to attacking his numbers of goals and assists and when exposed, you start claiming that he just passes sideways and cant influence games?

and btw, stop talking out of your ass bro, go look at Iniesta numbers of goals for god sake.
i was responding to your "so he cant score crucial goals" argument, i my bad i confused his number of goals scored with xavis. dont know how though maybe because i did it quickly

my point stands however, iniesta cannot offer what the other 3 can and he does run into defenders constatntly and i do watch barca regulalry to be making that judgement thank you very much!!

sometimes its not about rivalry ffs, i admit all those 3 players are great, just because i dont agree with you on iniesta doesnt mean i am biased fanboy ffs

infact kaka atm>>>>iniesta
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:07 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:

reverse facepalm

wow.. Then you must think that zidane is even more overrated/not a creative player, as nick said zidane didn't have impressive stats either and some says that he is the best player ever.. :facepalm:

Mamad wrote:Alves isn't better than Marcelo in attack. Xavi, Iniesta and Barca's system help him alot.

There is more in going forward than just dribbling...

And here comes the system bs. Don't forget that alves was sevillas best player and that he also had impressive number for them aswell..

Last edited by harhar11 on Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:11 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:

i did say into mind you

i was responding to your "so he cant score crucial goals" argument, i my bad i confused his number of goals scored with xavis. dont know how though maybe because i did it quickly

my point stands however, iniesta cannot offer what the other 3 can and he does run into defenders constatntly and i do watch barca regulalry to be making that judgement thank you very much!!

sometimes its not about rivalry ffs, i admit all those 3 players are great, just because i dont agree with you on iniesta doesnt mean i am biased fanboy ffs

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:12 pm

Thats why Zidane is overrated, only thing he can do better than iniesta is scoring. if not tricks xavi is better than him
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:12 pm

billionmillion wrote:Thats why Zidane is overrated, only thing he can do better than iniesta is scoring. if not tricks xavi is better than him
haha wtf
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:49 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:

i did say into mind you

Agree with Nick..

Iniesta usually create chances with his dribblings ( he is the 2nd best dribbler in the world after Messi), dribbling 2 & 3 players, open spaces for his teammates & especially against teams parking the bus. Dribbling & Passing are his main weapons ( Creating chances =/= Just final pass).. The perfect example for this, Barca's 2nd goal against Arsenal last season (3-1): Iniesta created chance by dribbling through arsenal defence, Villa makes final pass & Xavi scores, Or Bojan's goal vs Sevilla(1-1), Iniesta long pass which cuts sevilla's defence, alves with final assist & Bojan scores etc..

One more thing: Iniesta scored 9 goals & made 15 assists (including 6 in the CL) last season in all competitions!

~Barca Stats 2010/2011(all details):
Link: https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t5597-barca-stats-2010-2011
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:58 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
Kinda unfair since Iniesta is injured man.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4