Marcelo > C.Ronaldo & Ozil Combined!!! (O_o)

+15
The Madrid One
Mr Nick09
El Chelsea Fuerte
Arquitecto
lenear1030
Ganso
halamadrid2
guest7
Zealous
Grande_Milano
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Adit
the xcx
EarlyPrototype
Khaled
19 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Marcelo > C.Ronaldo & Ozil Combined!!! (O_o) - Page 3 Empty Re: Marcelo > C.Ronaldo & Ozil Combined!!! (O_o)

Post by Adit Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:33 pm

Actually Ramos attacked right flank rarely last year due to marcelo going forward.Ramos stayed back to form a 3 CB line,explains his lack of assist and goals in Mou era.

Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Marcelo > C.Ronaldo & Ozil Combined!!! (O_o) - Page 3 Empty Re: Marcelo > C.Ronaldo & Ozil Combined!!! (O_o)

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:34 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
english_jewel wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:another????

what else do you want us to post??, toress' amazing goal scoring streak for the NT??

Fan boys :facepalm:

anything else to add, maybe that malouda is killing it with france!!! HUH

Please stop posting.

Throughout this whole thread you have embarrassed yourself.

Dont bother replying either

wait a mintue have i missed something

english_jewel =/= Arquitecto

or are you just mad at me for telling the truth about abates inability to cross the god damn ball, how many of his crosses resulted in goals last season despite you having a tall striker in ibra???
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:37 pm

Adit wrote:Actually Ramos attacked right flank rarely last year due to marcelo going forward.Ramos stayed back to form a 3 CB line,explains his lack of assist and goals in Mou era.

exactly what i was thinking

epic f*cking fail
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:38 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
Ganso wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:
Ganso wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:
Ganso wrote:abate is awful at going forward,headless chicken

Yea, pre-Allegri Abate.

I guess you don't observe how vital he was to us last season going forward with his superb overlapping, link up and intelligent movement to essentially combine and make the right side a vital threat.

Abate is no Lahm going forward but saying he is awful at it is a poor observation while its quite the opposite
the guy is a one trick pony,always tries to overrun players and fails 80% of the time.He cant dribble nor make a good pass in the final third for his life.

His dribbling is off at times I agree but you are greatly exaggerating.

How have you missed the times when he has burnt a hole in the right side with his galloping runs?

No final ball? I beg to differ.

Saying he is a one trick pony is ignorant considering his unpredictability and guile is what actually considers him a threat.

You don't need to possess super dribbling to be an attacking right back. Ask Bergomi, Cabrini, and Gerets.
I stick to my opinion that he cant give final balls and that he is far from being unpredictable.He only had 1 assist and no goals while playing a lot last season,that says enough imo.He was a standout to me for being rock solid defensively,something he isnt being atm for some reason.

Stats? Really? Ramos had 2 assists last season yet he contributes plenty to the right flank. Maybe you didn't count how many chances he has created along with missed finishes?

Not performing atm? Name me one game this season where he has performed poorly.
Ramos rarely pushes forward for madrid ,what are you talking about?

And when did I say he was underperforming?all I said is that he isnt being a rock solid FB like last season
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:38 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
english_jewel wrote:

what else do you want us to post??, toress' amazing goal scoring streak for the NT??

Please stop posting.

or are you just mad at me for telling the truth about abates inability to cross the god damn ball, how many of his crosses resulted in goals last season despite you having a tall striker in ibra???

Just because a guy is tall doesn't mean "cross the ball for him to score with his head" is an attacking option.

What kind of n00b would make that mistake? (no offense Pep)
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:39 pm

Adit wrote:Actually Ramos attacked right flank rarely last year due to marcelo going forward.Ramos stayed back to form a 3 CB line,explains his lack of assist and goals in Mou era.

I guess your right.

Point is, Cole within the last 3 years has averaged 3-4 assists but it doesn't sum up even a quarter of his attacking threat
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:42 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:

epic f*cking fail

Epic fail? How old are you?

How about his season with Pellegrini where he won critical acclaim for his attacking threat down the right flank despite only having 4 assists?

Come back and try harder.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:46 pm

Zealous wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
english_jewel wrote:

Please stop posting.

Just because a guy is tall doesn't mean "cross the ball for him to score with his head" is an attacking option.

What kind of n00b would make that mistake? (no offense Pep)

stoke with crutches up top

but seriously when we had adecantscore how many times did we just cross or hoof it up to him??? millions?? gazillion times??
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:46 pm

Cole had 5 assists in the last season.I just used stats as an example,not that it should be used to 100% judge a player.Even so we all know that Cole is a good passer and dribbler,so is Ramos.Abate doesnt have those qualities(yet)
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:47 pm

Alves made 20 assists & scored 4 goals last season #just sayin :coffee:
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:47 pm

Marcelo was the best dribbler in Real Madrid last season and is so again this season Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:48 pm

Khaledbarca wrote:Alves made 20 assists & scored 4 goals last season #just sayin :coffee:
thats insane....
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:49 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:

stoke with crutches up top

but seriously when we had adecantscore how many times did we just cross or hoof it up to him??? millions?? gazillion times??

Adebayor is an excellent header, his vertical jump is outstanding. Ibra is not a good header of the ball.

Simple as that.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:50 pm

Alves also played most of the games last season as a winger not as a RB

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:50 pm

Ganso wrote:Cole had 5 assists in the last season.I just used stats as an example,not that it should be used to 100% judge a player.Even so we all know that Cole is a good passer and dribbler,so is Ramos.Abate doesnt have those qualities(yet)

Abate needs to improve his crossing, not passing as he is solid there.

You know what he really needs to improve? His lack of left foot when it comes to dribbling. He doesn't have one when it comes to that aspect.

The difference is also how hesitant and how he lacks confidence when going forward as you can see it in his body language.

The days when the tides are for him, he is superb when going forward as the confidence is with him that day.

The days it isn't is when he is below expectations going forward.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:51 pm

have a lot of free time in ur hand i see arquitecto..Smile
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:52 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:

epic f*cking fail

How about his season with Pellegrini where he won critical acclaim for his attacking threat down the right flank despite only having 4 assists?

unlike abate ramos doesnt stay on the flank and prefers to go into the box and stays there until we have finished attacking

could that be a factor

btw ramos already have 2 asissts to his name this season after 6 games

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:55 pm

Ramos likes to go and stay in the box? uh?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:55 pm

Khaledbarca wrote:Alves made 20 assists & scored 4 goals last season #just sayin :coffee:

he does have a great comboo with messi i have to say

but who else apart from messi, alves and xavi can carry the burden of creating chances consistently??
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:56 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:

but who else apart from messi, alves and xavi can carry the burden of creating chances consistently??

Iniesta?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:58 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:

epic f*cking fail

unlike abate ramos doesnt stay on the flank and prefers to go into the box and stays there until we have finished attacking

could that be a factor

btw ramos already have 2 asissts to his name this season after 6 games

Abate is held back this year due to the increasinly poor pace of Milan's midfield as he is ordered to stay reserved for a reason. Last year? He spent most of his time up front so I don't see your point.

My point is that Ramos' assists tells nowhere near his attacking threat's potency as stats is a cruel way to measure a players contribution. There are simply to many co-efficients and deviations to judge it that way.

2 assists already? Thats impressive. He should stay as Rb as his attacking threat is immense despite what most think

have a lot of free time in ur hand i see arquitecto..

Our post count difference says hi
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:58 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Ramos likes to go and stay in the box? uh?

lol i meant pre-mou haha
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:00 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:

Iniesta?

dont think he can handle that, 6-7 ok, but beyond that is impossible for him me think

which is significantly less than what alves, xavi and messi do
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:01 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:

Iniesta?

dont think he can handle that, 6-7 ok, but beyond that is impossible for him me think

:facepalm:
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:05 pm

Arquitecto wrote:

Abate is held back this year due to the increasinly poor pace of Milan's midfield as he is ordered to stay reserved for a reason. Last year? He spent most of his time up front so I don't see your point.

My point is that Ramos' assists tells nowhere near his attacking threat's potency as stats is a cruel way to measure a players contribution. There are simply to many co-efficients and deviations to judge it that way.

2 assists already? Thats impressive. He should stay as Rb as his attacking threat is immense despite what most think

have a lot of free time in ur hand i see arquitecto..

Our post count difference says hi

thats not really an excuse me think

i mean our midfield has been below par as of late, but that doesnt stop marcelo from bombing forward leaving the whole left flank unattended....why else do you think he gets a lot of stick

but i do agree though that he might be making smart runs, however with little productivity after making such crucials runs isnt very much to show for no??

but anyways i do think he will imrpove but only so if as you said improve their mid and add some better dribblers to the bunch
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:09 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:

Iniesta?

:facepalm:

last time iniesta registered more than 10 asissts was wait....wait....ermm never

reverse facepalm
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next