Marcelo > C.Ronaldo & Ozil Combined!!! (O_o)

+15
The Madrid One
Mr Nick09
El Chelsea Fuerte
Arquitecto
lenear1030
Ganso
halamadrid2
guest7
Zealous
Grande_Milano
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Adit
the xcx
EarlyPrototype
Khaled
19 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Marcelo > C.Ronaldo & Ozil Combined!!! (O_o) - Page 2 Empty Re: Marcelo > C.Ronaldo & Ozil Combined!!! (O_o)

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:23 pm

Marcelo isn't a LB he's a wing back and he's been playing as one now for a very long time

Back to top Go down

Marcelo > C.Ronaldo & Ozil Combined!!! (O_o) - Page 2 Empty Re: Marcelo > C.Ronaldo & Ozil Combined!!! (O_o)

Post by Khaled Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:24 pm

This thread was about ~~ ||Marcelo > C.Ronaldo & Ozil combined|| ~~

Its not Marcelo vs Alves.. ( u can make another thread for this ) :coffee:
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:27 pm

Getting back OT that was a sick piece of skill. Not really sure who serious Ozil and Ronaldo were but they were clearly having some trouble with it Laughing
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:28 pm

Khaledbarca wrote:This thread was about ~~ ||Marcelo > C.Ronaldo & Ozil combined|| ~~

Its not Marcelo vs Alves.. ( u can make another thread for this ) :coffee:

There's my cue banana
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:49 pm

i've said it before and i'll say it again. Marcelo is an amazing player. not that this vid means anything though. the stuff he does in game is brilliant.
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:58 pm

Best LB in the world?

Enough to make me laugh.

I guess by this logic Abate is the worlds best RB
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:59 pm

Arquitecto wrote:Best LB in the world?

Enough to make me laugh.

I guess by this logic Abate is the worlds best RB

ATTACKING WISE

Also Abate? lol
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:00 pm

abate is awful at going forward,headless chicken
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:03 pm

Another thread on this?

Just rename this the Barca vs Madrid section honestly :facepalm:

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:04 pm

Ganso wrote:abate is awful at going forward,headless chicken

Yea, pre-Allegri Abate.

I guess you don't observe how vital he was to us last season going forward with his superb overlapping, link up and intelligent movement to essentially combine and make the right side a vital threat.

Abate is no Lahm going forward but saying he is awful at it is a poor observation while its quite the opposite
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:07 pm

another????

what else do you want us to post??, toress' amazing goal scoring streak for the NT??
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:09 pm

He is already close to Alves level at going forward,if not better.This guy is 22 and alves is 28,he will easily surpass alves come the peak age.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:10 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:another????

what else do you want us to post??, toress' amazing goal scoring streak for the NT??

Fan boys :facepalm:

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:10 pm

Arquitecto wrote:

Yea, pre-Allegri Abate.

I guess you don't observe how vital he was to us last season going forward with his superb overlapping, link up and intelligent movement to essentially combine and make the right side a vital threat.

Abate is no Lahm going forward but saying he is awful at it is a poor observation while its quite the opposite
the guy is a one trick pony,always tries to overrun players and fails 80% of the time.He cant dribble nor make a good pass in the final third for his life.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:13 pm

Adit wrote:He is already close to Alves level at going forward,if not better.This guy is 22 and alves is 28,he will easily surpass alves come the peak age.

marcelo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>alves going forward by light years
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:14 pm

Ganso wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:

Yea, pre-Allegri Abate.

the guy is a one trick pony,always tries to overrun players and fails 80% of the time.He cant dribble nor make a good pass in the final third for his life.

and add to that that his crosses are one of the worst you could ever witness, his crosses make arbeloa's crosses look like pro
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:14 pm

Marcelo was named as best LB in champions league last year but who cares haters can hate. Laughing
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:17 pm

english_jewel wrote:

anything else to add, maybe that malouda is killing it with france!!! HUH
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:20 pm

Ganso wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:

Yea, pre-Allegri Abate.

His dribbling is off at times I agree but you are greatly exaggerating.

How have you missed the times when he has burnt a hole in the right side with his galloping runs?

No final ball? I beg to differ.

Saying he is a one trick pony is ignorant considering his unpredictability and guile is what actually considers him a threat.

You don't need to possess super dribbling to be an attacking right back. Ask Bergomi, Cabrini, and Gerets.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:21 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
english_jewel wrote:

anything else to add, maybe that malouda is killing it with france!!! HUH

Please stop posting.

Throughout this whole thread you have embarrassed yourself.

Dont bother replying either
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:26 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
Ganso wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:

Yea, pre-Allegri Abate.

How have you missed the times when he has burnt a hole in the right side with his galloping runs?

Saying he is a one trick pony is ignorant considering his unpredictability and guile is what actually considers him a threat.

You don't need to possess super dribbling to be an attacking right back. Ask Bergomi, Cabrini, and Gerets.
I stick to my opinion that he cant give final balls and that he is far from being unpredictable.He only had 1 assist and no goals while playing a lot last season,that says enough imo.He was a standout to me for being rock solid defensively,something he isnt being atm for some reason.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:27 pm

Madrid fans are in great form this weekend Smile
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:28 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Madrid fans are in great form this weekend Smile
Twisted Evil
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Get that Abate wankfest out of this thread,that is clearly an insult to marcelo wankfest thread Smile
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Ganso wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:
Ganso wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:

Yea, pre-Allegri Abate.

I stick to my opinion that he cant give final balls and that he is far from being unpredictable.He only had 1 assist and no goals while playing a lot last season,that says enough imo.He was a standout to me for being rock solid defensively,something he isnt being atm for some reason.

Stats? Really? Ramos had 2 assists last season yet he contributes plenty to the right flank. Maybe you didn't count how many chances he has created along with missed finishes?

Not performing atm? Name me one game this season where he has performed poorly.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:33 pm

Actually Ramos attacked right flank rarely last year due to marcelo going forward.Ramos stayed back to form a 3 CB line,explains his lack of assist and goals in Mou era.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next