Interesting read guys, thouth you might enjoy it...

+2
RealGunner
jibers
6 posters

Go down

Interesting read guys, thouth you might enjoy it... Empty Interesting read guys, thouth you might enjoy it...

Post by jibers Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:18 am

http://www.7amkickoff.com/2011/cesc-by-committee/

There are numbers that you need to see hence why I'm not posting the written stuff.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Interesting read guys, thouth you might enjoy it... Empty Re: Interesting read guys, thouth you might enjoy it...

Post by RealGunner Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:26 am

what a BRILLIANT read

Thanks for that
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Interesting read guys, thouth you might enjoy it... Empty Re: Interesting read guys, thouth you might enjoy it...

Post by jibers Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:30 am

Cheers mate, saw the thread about Ramsey after your last game and thought I had to post this.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:40 am

jibers wrote:http://www.7amkickoff.com/2011/cesc-by-committee/

There are numbers that you need to see hence why I'm not posting the written stuff.

Very good article, its sad seeing some of those numbers. :brickwall:
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:46 am

So Song is god, Arteta is doing pretty well, but for some reason we have Ramsey playing in that role. Yeah, I agree on this. I thought Arteta was our Cesc substitute, anyways. Must be Wenger with his possession obsession, since Arteta has much better control than Ramsey.

Yet we are doing shit, but that's what happens when you build a team around a player.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by gunner1987 Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:09 pm

Interesting read. I do agree playing Ramsey in a sort of double pivot with Song would definitely help him out... He seemed lost in the Tottenham game and I thought he was one of our worst players. CONSTANTLY gave the ball away in the final third, and sometimes even in our own half.

Arteta looks good as a creative player farther up the pitch... he won't be able to replicate what Cesc did, but he provides similar service and the occasional goal. He also holds onto the ball very well and is smart in possession

An unrelated question... what do you guys think of Colquelin? I thought he looked outstanding against Tottenham. He tackles hard, tracks back and has an incredibly high work rate. Offensively he is not great going forward, but in terms of comparing him to Frimpong... Who is the better DM backup for Song at the moment?

gunner1987
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:46 pm

Great Depressing read.
thanks.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down