New A-League Jerseys

+2
Brigate Rossonere
BarcaKizz
6 posters

Go down

New A-League Jerseys Empty New Kits

Post by BarcaKizz Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:48 am

I think the deal with Reebok for all clubs has ended...this should mean better looking kits!

Melbourne Victory signed with Adidas, and have revealed their new kits, which are nice as.



Hopefully we'll see some nice kits coming out soon. Hoping Sydney FC signs with Nike or Adidas and ditches the boring looking kits of the past...
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3406
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

New A-League Jerseys Empty Re: New A-League Jerseys

Post by Brigate Rossonere Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:06 am

Nooo the Victory kits actually look good. Seen some Heart kits and they not much good at all Evil or Very Mad
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli
Posts : 2035
Join date : 2011-06-06

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

New A-League Jerseys Empty Re: New A-League Jerseys

Post by dostoevsky Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:59 am

I must hand it to Victory, that's a lovely shirt. But that won't change the patch over the heart :coffee:
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 7557
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

New A-League Jerseys Empty Re: New A-League Jerseys

Post by soccer_ball Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:49 am

i like the fluro

soccer_ball
Prospect
Prospect

Posts : 23
Join date : 2011-07-04

Back to top Go down

New A-League Jerseys Empty Re: New A-League Jerseys

Post by BarcaKizz Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:55 am

Sydney FC!

New A-League Jerseys 284369_10150268612727752_108683457751_7396833_2172860_n
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3406
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

New A-League Jerseys Empty New A-League Jerseys

Post by BarcaKizz Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:05 am

Damn... only just realised how nice the jerseys are this year. I reckon we have the best league in the world now...(based on jersey aesthetics).

Adelaide (best sponsor:
New A-League Jerseys 00041403-leadimage
Away kit is inverted colours.

Brisbane (sooo nice):
New A-League Jerseys Adulthome
New A-League Jerseys Adultaway

Newcastle (Barca? Juve?):
New A-League Jerseys Newcastle-jets1

Wellington:
New A-League Jerseys WellingtonPhoenix

Sydney (buying the away kit!):
New A-League Jerseys Show_103_category_41
New A-League Jerseys Sydney_FC_3601_large_image

Melbourne Victory:
New A-League Jerseys MelbourneVictoryAdidasHomeKitcop-1
New A-League Jerseys 5839147223_9ca259dd6f

There's more... but this is tiring lol
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3406
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

New A-League Jerseys Empty Re: New A-League Jerseys

Post by fatman123 Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:08 am

the wellingtwon kit looks like a GK kit lololololol

although i gotta say theres some good ones there, but i did like newcastles gold kit
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 9615
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

New A-League Jerseys Empty Re: New A-League Jerseys

Post by BarcaKizz Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:07 pm

fatman123 wrote:the wellingtwon kit looks like a GK kit lololololol

although i gotta say theres some good ones there, but i did like newcastles gold kit

... not really. It looks like any other striped kit, its just he's wearing it with long sleeves.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3406
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

New A-League Jerseys Empty Re: New A-League Jerseys

Post by lszanto Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:13 pm

Looks pretty cool, newcastles is definetly way to close to the teams you mentioned.

Do you know how much jerseys cost at the stadiums? I'm interested in picking one up but don't have alot of money being a poor uni student Embarassed
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 3354
Join date : 2011-07-24

Back to top Go down

New A-League Jerseys Empty Re: New A-League Jerseys

Post by BarcaKizz Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:25 pm

Unfortunately, they are ridiculously expensive. $120 to be precise for Sydney, probably same for Mariners. Another $40 for printing! This is like $10 for every other league...

Luckily with my membership I get 20% off, but still...

Central Coast are pretty poor atm btw, lost a lot of their good players and don't have any foreigners.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3406
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

New A-League Jerseys Empty Re: New A-League Jerseys

Post by lszanto Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:28 pm

Woah that's heaps, I might try get something cheaper off ebay or through my friend.

Amini + Simons + Ibini-Isei + Kwasnik Twisted Evil
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 3354
Join date : 2011-07-24

Back to top Go down

New A-League Jerseys Empty Re: New A-League Jerseys

Post by BarcaKizz Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:31 pm

lszanto wrote:Woah that's heaps, I might try get something cheaper off ebay or through my friend.

Amini + Simons + Ibini-Isei + Kwasnik Twisted Evil

Yeah, not bad I guess. I missed Kwasnik because he's on loan, but coming back.

Ibini is still young, so hard to tell if he'll carry them as the striker. I used to know him from Little Athletics.

I should have played soccer since I was young and not since 16...would easily be there too :coffee:
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3406
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

New A-League Jerseys Empty Re: New A-League Jerseys

Post by lszanto Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:35 pm

BarcaKizz wrote:
lszanto wrote:Woah that's heaps, I might try get something cheaper off ebay or through my friend.

Amini + Simons + Ibini-Isei + Kwasnik Twisted Evil

Yeah, not bad I guess. I missed Kwasnik because he's on loan, but coming back.

Ibini is still young, so hard to tell if he'll carry them as the striker. I used to know him from Little Athletics.

I should have played soccer since I was young and not since 16...would easily be there too :coffee:

Yeah he's good, ripped up when I saw him play last year, will be interesting to see how much he plays with Simons and Kwas already top strikers.

I'm fairly sure I've played against their current #1(Ryan) in a Futsal tournament, if it was who I think it is I scored against him :coffee:

lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 3354
Join date : 2011-07-24

Back to top Go down

New A-League Jerseys Empty Re: New A-League Jerseys

Post by BarcaKizz Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:53 pm

Wow that guy is good too.

You said you're from the Hills district. Do you play for a team there? I played a lot of those teams with Gladesville last year. It will always frustrate me that I only really became passionate about playing quite recently.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3406
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

New A-League Jerseys Empty Re: New A-League Jerseys

Post by lszanto Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:57 pm

BarcaKizz wrote:Wow that guy is good too.

You said you're from the Hills district. Do you play for a team there? I played a lot of those teams with Gladesville last year. It will always frustrate me that I only really became passionate about playing quite recently.

Yeah I play in the Gladesville - Hornsby comp. I played very low division last year so I could play with my school mates but next season i'm going to get a bit more serious and hopefully play prems reserves(assuming I can get in) you actually get some decent football played, I played with one of the best defenders in the league the other day, even the difference between him and most defenders i've played is amazing, he could read the game very well and it was hard to pick out a pass he wouldn't read/intercept.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 3354
Join date : 2011-07-24

Back to top Go down

New A-League Jerseys Empty Re: New A-League Jerseys

Post by BarcaKizz Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:03 pm

lszanto wrote:
BarcaKizz wrote:Wow that guy is good too.

You said you're from the Hills district. Do you play for a team there? I played a lot of those teams with Gladesville last year. It will always frustrate me that I only really became passionate about playing quite recently.

Yeah I play in the Gladesville - Hornsby comp. I played very low division last year so I could play with my school mates but next season i'm going to get a bit more serious and hopefully play prems reserves(assuming I can get in) you actually get some decent football played, I played with one of the best defenders in the league the other day, even the difference between him and most defenders i've played is amazing, he could read the game very well and it was hard to pick out a pass he wouldn't read/intercept.

OK. Yeah, I didn't really enjoy playing with Gladesville. It was a team of all new players so we struggled. I'd made the UNSW Div1 level but they had a full squad and said there wasn't any point in me playing for a lower level (too good haha). Next year I may try to play with Sydney Uni.

And yeah, when I was playing with the NSW guys I was really impressed, completely different level, they just think a lot more. It was really fun to play with them.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3406
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

New A-League Jerseys Empty Re: New A-League Jerseys

Post by lszanto Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:07 pm

My uni is well average, they only have a superleague team Mad

I'm guessing because all the good players just play for the clubs they've been with their whole life.

There is a huge contrast between alot of the players in the prems, some of them you can see are great footballers while alot of them are just strong/good physically so they are "good".

My only worry is I'm not physical enough to play, but I guess we'll see next year Smile

I'm much more experienced in Futsal though, I've played with a few people who represent Australia/Solomon islands, I've never been into outdoor as much so never really focused on it until now.

My aim is to get fit before preseason so I can run all day like Super Frank Smile
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 3354
Join date : 2011-07-24

Back to top Go down

New A-League Jerseys Empty Re: New A-League Jerseys

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum