Offtopic: Manutd and AC milan interested in Javi Garcia

+2
Ganso
Turok_TTZ
6 posters

Go down

Offtopic: Manutd and AC milan interested in Javi Garcia Empty Offtopic: Manutd and AC milan interested in Javi Garcia

Post by Turok_TTZ Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:22 am

Goal Article

Source be Cadena Cope.
Very interesting indeed. for those who dont know, Javi Garcia is a former Cantera. he is pure dm like lass except possibly better physically...
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Offtopic: Manutd and AC milan interested in Javi Garcia Empty Re: Offtopic: Manutd and AC milan interested in Javi Garcia

Post by Ganso Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:26 am

ambrosini and gattuso are retiring next season,we need him
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Offtopic: Manutd and AC milan interested in Javi Garcia Empty Re: Offtopic: Manutd and AC milan interested in Javi Garcia

Post by Zealous Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:36 am

He's decent, always was. A victim of the 08/09 season. He can still be a squad player here and I'd rather have him over Lass/Altintop etc.

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:40 am

Zealous wrote:He's decent, always was. A victim of the 08/09 season. He can still be a squad player here and I'd rather have him over Lass/Altintop etc.

Meh......honestly you wouldn't have felt that way if he stayed.

We have a habit of making decent players look like utter garbage eg Albiol.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:01 am

I would take him now over Altintop or Lass
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:02 am

He was terrible when he was with us unfortunately....

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:39 pm

Crimson wrote:He was terrible when he was with us unfortunately....

He was an example of bring someone up from 3rd level futbol to 1st too soon. He and De La Red spent a season being on squad list for both Castilla and 1st team (like Mejias, Morata and Nacho are supposed to be this year). Next season De La red went to Getafe and blossomed but Javi stayed and was immature and mostly nervous when he played. I understand he has matured in Portugal but zero chance of him coming back. He was rightfully sold off for his poor performances. The lesson learnt is we need to give the canteras 2nd division (or a low 1st division team) experience to let them mature before bring them up and when we do, we have to be careful on how to gratually increase the pressure on them e.g. Varane.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:56 pm

Honestly I hesitate to really rate his time in the first team, because when he played it was during a time when the whole club was mad fail. It wouldn't be fair really.

He's obviously decent and like I said I'd rather have him than Lass/Altintop.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down