Buffon still favours Milan

Go down

Buffon still favours Milan  Empty Buffon still favours Milan

Post by DeviAngel Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:15 pm

Juventus ‘keeper Gigi Buffon insists that Milan are still favourites to win Serie A this season.

Despite the Old Lady’s 2-0 win over the Rossoneri on Sunday, which saw them move to the top of the table, the custodian still rates the Diavolo.

“Milan are paying the price for their injury problems,” the Italian international noted on Tuesday afternoon.

“They are not out of the race. I do believe that Milan are still favourites to win the League title in the end.”

Juve are unbeaten in Serie A so far, with three wins and two draws helping them move six points clear of the reigning champions.

“I’m happy with how things are going,” added the former Parma man. “We played well against Milan and I really liked the spirit that we showed as we looked for the win.

“However, we only won three points on Sunday night. If we don’t face all of the games in such a manner then we will become a normal team unable to take a step up in quality.

“If you finish seventh in the League for two seasons running, as we have, then it is because you don’t have any consistency in your results.

“I don’t want to make any predictions because we started the last few seasons well, but then we ended them badly.”

Juve are next in action after the international break when they take on Chievo in Verona.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down