Chirico: "Milan are a team, Juventus has not. Buffon, what's the matter?"

5 posters

Go down

Chirico: "Milan are a team, Juventus has not. Buffon, what's the matter?"  Empty Chirico: "Milan are a team, Juventus has not. Buffon, what's the matter?"

Post by DeviAngel Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:46 pm

The commentator Telelombardia, Marcello Chirico, analyzed the defeat of Juventus at the "Trofeo Berlusconi", "Best in their first, second best in us. In my opinion, many of our still had not recovered by Tim - the journalist wrote on his Facebook page Official -. It however, remains a Juve still under construction, only the 31 / 8 we will really be like (hopefully just buy the latest pieces of the puzzle.) is a team AC Milan, Juve have not yet. Evil indeed terrible Buffon can no longer able to calculate the trajectories of the shots ???".

I was speaking about that in the previous thread ...let him hit top form ....he needs that we can torture him like this ...
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Chirico: "Milan are a team, Juventus has not. Buffon, what's the matter?"  Empty Re: Chirico: "Milan are a team, Juventus has not. Buffon, what's the matter?"

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:07 pm

Buffon will be back, he is coming back from injury and has made saves yesterday and in the latter part of last season which showed signs of brilliance once more.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Chirico: "Milan are a team, Juventus has not. Buffon, what's the matter?"  Empty Re: Chirico: "Milan are a team, Juventus has not. Buffon, what's the matter?"

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:13 pm

Once again, how on earth was Buffon going to stop those first two goals... :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:44 pm

Yes. When a free-kick is struck, the wall is supposed to cover one side of the net, while the goalkeeper is supposed to get the other. The ball went up and over the wall so it was not in Buffon's jurisdiction; if it was saved, it was him going above and beyond.

The volley was a result of nobody marking Buffon. Unlike Casillas, most of the goals let in are not Buffon's fault, but the fault of poor defending.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:46 pm

sciacca wrote:Once again, how on earth was Buffon going to stop those first two goals... :coffee:

he ain't talking about the goals ..about some moves where we don't conceded I've saw that to ...he needs to come back ..tb I don't worry we got great covers if needed
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:53 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
sciacca wrote:Once again, how on earth was Buffon going to stop those first two goals... :coffee:

he ain't talking about the goals ..about some moves where we don't conceded I've saw that to ...he needs to come back ..tb I don't worry we got great covers if needed

Well I'll say this, he has not his total form as he in the past still shown great things, though thats with the national team and not with Juventus to much

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:54 pm

Remember his save v. Napoli as well, will try to find it.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:25 pm

I have faith in Gigi
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:49 pm

Buffon at only 60% is still better than most other goalies at 100%... :coffee:
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:08 am

sciacca wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Well I'll say this, he has not his total form as he in the past still shown great things, though thats with the national team and not with Juventus to much

Wow that commentator/analyst hates his life. Try being a little more enthusiastic.

Anyway. Gigi is fine. I havent seen any mistakes yet.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum