Buffon would bet on Milan

3 posters

Go down

Buffon would bet on Milan  Empty Buffon would bet on Milan

Post by DeviAngel Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:17 pm

Speaking at a poker event, Juventus goalkeeper Gigi Buffon says he’d bet on Milan winning Serie A this season.

The Old Lady are currently top of the table with Saturday’s opponents Lazio, one point ahead of the Rossoneri and Udinese.

However, the Italian international has insisted that the Stadio Meazza outfit are still the team to beat this term.

“If I had 10 chips to bet with then I’d place six on Milan, who are my favourites, then one each on Lazio, Napoli, Udinese and Juventus,” he stated.

Juve have impressed this term and they are contenders to win the Scudetto, but Buffon is eager to cool the enthusiasm in Turin.

“Boss Antonio Conte is the right croupier for Juventus, but I don’t want to make any promises because we have to win back credibility and respect,” said the ex-Parma man.

“Conte has given us some important lessons, he has Juventus in his blood, he has experienced some good and bad times in the club’s history. He has the experience we need.

“But right now we have the second best defence in the League and the second best attack – it means we are top in nothing.

“Ten games are not enough to say who we really are and we have to improve. Don’t forget that we have finished seventh for two seasons running…

“Last Christmas we were two points away from the leaders, two years ago we were leaders after six games.

“We have to find a level of consistency, otherwise we could be shipwrecked again. It’s better not to make too many promises.

“A vote for Juve? I’d give Juventus a six-and-a-half. As a goalkeeper, I’ll give myself nothing, but I’d say seven as a poker player…”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Buffon would bet on Milan  Empty Re: Buffon would bet on Milan

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:07 pm

Buffon my friend, if you bet on Milan, Juventus will be invetigated for match fixing should they win the title. Razz
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Smidhofer Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:55 pm

Gigi!? Just don`t eat the goals to win the bet!
Smidhofer
Smidhofer
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down