lenear1030
Mr Nick09
El Chelsea Fuerte
B-Mac
punkfusion1992
25 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Barca want Szczesney APPARENTLY - Page 3 Empty Re: Barca want Szczesney APPARENTLY

Post by Lex Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:33 am

Lads, lads, quit the quibbling, we all know Arsenal will finish above both at the end of the season Very Happy

Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Barca want Szczesney APPARENTLY - Page 3 Empty Re: Barca want Szczesney APPARENTLY

Post by BeautifulGame Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:37 am

Immaculate_Mole wrote:You and I both know that Frenchies dont have a great record at Liverpool so iam not afraid this time around Very Happy

Wecan always buy Dutch and Argentine players.They have great record for us Very Happy
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:40 am

BeautifulGame wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:You and I both know that Frenchies dont have a great record at Liverpool so iam not afraid this time around Very Happy

Wecan always buy Dutch and Argentine players.They have great record for us Very Happy

Babel and Paletta? banana
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:41 am

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:

Babel and Paletta? banana

Kuyt and Mascherano drinking
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:10 am

Maxi Rodriguez :bow:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by djoe26 Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:21 am

Szczesny - I never said I deserved captaincy

Wojciech Szczesny has taken to Twitter to set the record straight following misleading stories in the media on Tuesday.

According to reports the Polish goalkeeper said he deserved to be the Arsenal captain. Szczesny was also linked with a move to Barcelona while questions have been raised over his withdrawal from the Poland national squad with a back injury.

The 21-year-old used his Twitter feed to respond.

"I got annoyed with a few things about myself in the media recently so I'm gonna set the record straight," he began.

"I never said I deserve the Arsenal armband. I said that I would love to one day take the responsibility of being an Arsenal skipper. RVP [Robin van Persie] is doing a great job as a skipper and he fully deserves the armband."

Szczesny added: "I am injured and had to be pulled out of Polish national team. I hope to recover as soon as possible."

And he mocked the speculation linking him with a move away from Arsenal: "Please continue the 'Szczesny to Barcelona' rumours. Makes me laugh every time I read it!"

Source: http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/szczesny-i-never-said-i-deserved-captaincy
djoe26
djoe26
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum