Zampirini :‘Napoli stronger than Juve’

+4
Magricos
Luca
Cotes
DeviAngel
8 posters

Go down

Zampirini :‘Napoli stronger than Juve’  Empty Zampirini :‘Napoli stronger than Juve’

Post by DeviAngel Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:03 pm

Napoli have a better chance of winning the Scudetto than Juventus this term, says Palermo chief Maurizio Zamparini.

Juve joined Udinese at the top of the standings last night thanks to a 2-0 win over Italian champions Milan.

However, Napoli are just a point shy of the leaders after their controversial 3-0 win at Inter on Saturday night.

“Napoli are the strongest side at this moment in time,” Zamparini told Radio Kiss Kiss on Monday afternoon.

“This Napoli team is worth more than Juventus right now in terms of technique and the strength of their squad.”

Turning to his own side, Zamparini has hailed the work of boss Denis Mangia who replaced Stefano Pioli on the eve of the new campaign.

“I was lucky,” Zamparini added. “Before I chose him, two tacticians turned the job down.

“Every now and again you need a bit of luck in football...”

It’s understood that the two bosses who rejected the opportunity to replace Pioli were Delio Rossi and new Inter boss Claudio Ranieri.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Zampirini :‘Napoli stronger than Juve’  Empty Re: Zampirini :‘Napoli stronger than Juve’

Post by Cotes Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:08 pm

This dude speaks to much...he don't know that for a fact...
Napoil is great this season..but Juventus isn't a walk over & why the hell does everyone seem to be forgetting about Udinese?
They have only conceded 1 goal & have lost no match as yet
Anyhow...Juventus,Napoli & Udinese deserve champions league next season..
hope they can keep it up
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Zampirini :‘Napoli stronger than Juve’  Empty Re: Zampirini :‘Napoli stronger than Juve’

Post by DeviAngel Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:10 pm

Juve's bench > Napoli's bench
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:11 pm

Napoli is more put together than Juventus for the moment but they do lack depth.
Their team well is very great and Inler has fit in very well.

Juventus has a new manager and a whole mess of new players, it is the start of October there is still much to do.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:46 pm

How do they deserve CL after only 5 matches ?

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:54 pm

Based on whom Napoli has played and where they sit at the table, I would agree with him at the moment, but it's a long season.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:23 pm

That's not a fact. But one fact is both Juve and Napoli are better than Palermo. Go away Zamp.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:47 pm

lol are you guys serious? Since when do we compare squads on paper? Napoli is stronger than us, plain and simple. At the end of the season, then and only then we will judge who is better. For now... Napoli is.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:31 pm

AC MILAN was the best last season and also won the tittle; no one knows if they can do that again; and same goes for NAPOLI, UDINESE

ZAMPARINI is trying to attack confidence of JUVENTUS players I don't know for why..

but JUVENTUS has too many great reasons to be confident that will do great this season; and the reasons are

BUFFON, STORARI, CHIELLINI, BARZAGLI, BONNUCI, LINSHTAINER, MARCHISIO, PIRLO, VIDAL, KRASIC, ELIJAH, VUCINIC, QUAGLIARELA, MATRI, DEL PIERO, CONTE, NEDVED, AGNELLI, JANUARY MARKET

I guess that we have many reasons to stay confident and relaxed

I wonder how many reasons ZAMPARINI has to stay confident; or is it only hopes that other clubs will fail ; that's his only reason I guess

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:05 pm

What did I just say... We don't judge a team on paper... :coffee:

Napoli are currently in Champions... Currently undefeated to Man City and Villareal... Just finished demolishing Inter 3-0 at the San Siro.

Napoli is better currently...
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:23 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:What did I just say... We don't judge a team on paper... :coffee:

Napoli are currently in Champions... Currently undefeated to Man City and Villareal... Just finished demolishing Inter 3-0 at the San Siro.

considering the last season; calling NAPOLI or UDINESE favorite club its not a surprise to me

but NAPOLI is not better then JUVENTUS or AC MILAN or INTER

you can say 5 clubs are favorite I agree on that:::

but you can't say NAPOLI is more favorite then JUVENTUS

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:34 am

You guys are getting worked up over nothing. After five matches, Napoli is probably better, but, hopefully, Juve will be the better team after 38. Napoli sits second in the table with 10 points and has played a tougher league schedule and is competing in Champions League. Juve will prove its worth by the end of the season.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:23 am

lucianomoggi wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:What did I just say... We don't judge a team on paper... :coffee:

considering the last season; calling NAPOLI or UDINESE favorite club its not a surprise to me

but NAPOLI is not better then JUVENTUS or AC MILAN or INTER

you can say 5 clubs are favorite I agree on that:::

but you can't say NAPOLI is more favorite then JUVENTUS

:facepalm:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:26 am

Juventude wrote:You guys are getting worked up over nothing. After five matches, Napoli is probably better, but, hopefully, Juve will be the better team after 38. Napoli sits second in the table with 10 points and has played a tougher league schedule and is competing in Champions League. Juve will prove its worth by the end of the season.

Hopefully is the key word
Everything is bittersweet right now, if Juventus is still playing like this come January I'll be impressed

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down