Vidal: 'Why I chose Juve over Milan'

4 posters

Go down

Vidal: 'Why I chose Juve over Milan'  Empty Vidal: 'Why I chose Juve over Milan'

Post by DeviAngel Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:04 pm

Arturo Vidal faces Milan tonight, but admits he was about to join them this summer. “I chose Juventus, the most successful club.”

The Chilean midfielder arrived from Bayer Leverkusen in August and had been in negotiations with many other sides, including Bayern Munich and the Rossoneri.

“I chose Juve, because they are the most successful club in Italy and now also the hungriest,” Vidal told Tuttosport.

“This is a very important game. Some matches have a certain aura about them, but above all can send a clear signal.

“If we beat Milan, then the other teams have to view us with different eyes.”

The Rossoneri have an injury crisis that rules out the likes of Robinho, Alexandre Pato and Gennaro Gattuso, while Kevin-Prince Boateng and Massimo Ambrosini return from long injury lay-offs.

“The players we have to fear the most are Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Clarence Seedorf,” concluded the Juventus star.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Vidal: 'Why I chose Juve over Milan'  Empty Re: Vidal: 'Why I chose Juve over Milan'

Post by Eivindo Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:18 pm

I dont know the full details but may it be that Milan offered less than Juve too? Galliani doesnt offer a penny too much :/
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Vidal: 'Why I chose Juve over Milan'  Empty Re: Vidal: 'Why I chose Juve over Milan'

Post by DeviAngel Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:19 pm

Eivindo wrote:I dont know the full details but may it be that Milan offered less than Juve too? Galliani doesnt offer a penny too much :/

lets not start Juve vs milan thing bros ( not addressing to u eivi bro i meant in general)

IT may be many things
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:52 am

Well..Welcome To Juventus again Aturo!!!
very good choice...very good buy Smile
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:54 am

All those Milanisti(Giancarlo) Who said, Arturo Vidal will never go to Juventus, in your face! Sciacca, proves them wrong once again. Abate fans imply.

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down