Vidal: 'Juve match Milan and Inter'

Go down

Vidal: 'Juve match Milan and Inter'  Empty Vidal: 'Juve match Milan and Inter'

Post by DeviAngel Sun 28 Aug 2011, 17:11

Arturo Vidal reveals why he chose to join Juventus and “we can match Milan and Inter with our champions.”
The Chilean midfielder arrived from Bayer Leverkusen after a deal had apparently already been struck with Bayern Munich.

“I chose Juve because they are an institution,” he told the Gazzetta dello Sport. “I am able to work alongside people like Alessandro Del Piero, Andrea Pirlo and Gigi Buffon, so this is a great opportunity for me.

“I am discovering a whole new world and am happy with my choice. Everything is perfect at Juventus, as there is a club structure at the cutting edge, great teammates and a talented Coach who talks to his players.

“Antonio Conte wants tactical perfection and demands the utmost concentration in every training session. He pays me a lot of attention and all I can do is give my best for the team.”

Conte had said Vidal was picked because he can cover numerous midfield roles.

“I am a central midfielder and give my best there, though naturally the team comes before all personal considerations,” responded the 24-year-old.

“We are a little bit behind the Milanese clubs, but working hard to close that gap. We will do it, as we can match Milan and Inter with our champions.

“I can guarantee the fans we’ll squeeze out every last drop of energy we have in each game to bring Juve back to where history has always seen them – ahead of everyone else.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Vidal: 'Juve match Milan and Inter'  Empty Re: Vidal: 'Juve match Milan and Inter'

Post by Guest Sun 28 Aug 2011, 17:12

Pasquale already posted this

Back to top Go down