Mario : "Borriello blow very important, but it Matri. Milan even more. I expect more shots from Juve ..."

Go down

Mario : "Borriello blow very important, but it Matri. Milan even more. I expect more shots from Juve ..." Empty Mario : "Borriello blow very important, but it Matri. Milan even more. I expect more shots from Juve ..."

Post by DeviAngel Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:35 pm

The first signature of the sports pages of the Corriere della Sera, Mario sconce, has analyzed the market for Juventus moved to Sky Sport 24. Here are his statements, reported by TuttoJuve.com:

Juve have purchased Borriello. I wonder if the attacker is right and if Juve were to start making the attack the market, given the many names that have already been in that department ...

"Yes, while Borriello is a great player, in fact, probably a very important player. But it is a player who is Matri, from a technical point of view I do not see big differences, except that one is right and the other is left-handed, but we are almost at trifles. Well, if you do not add damage Borriello, indeed, certainly brings something more, but I do not think there is the problem, then why Borriello taking up space in Quagliarella, which I think is a Juventus player who lacks more than Borriello, in the sense that I do not see another striker with the characteristics of Quagliarella. While the type of attackers Borriello any. So, I keep waiting for something from Juventus in other areas, especially in midfield. If you come Caceres in defense, will be a good buy, because it is basically a holder in any role of the defense. "

With the safe arrival of Borriello, the probable and the possible Caceres Pizarro, Juventus, AC Milan would be at the level of quality as well?

"I do not think. I believe that Milan, as compared to all competitors, has a couple of great players who are out of the possibility of all: I think Ibrahimovic, I also think players now are a little 'effort, as Aquilani same, like Seedorf, like Pato. The small difference that I now resist Milan. But, on the other hand, would complete the construction of a great team. At that point, even small differences, the advantages of small differences, would almost fall. "
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down