[ 1 ]
Allegri's top Vote_lcap0%Allegri's top Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Allegri's top Vote_lcap12%Allegri's top Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 33

Allegri's top Empty Allegri's top

Post by Milantildeath Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:25 am

Who is the player you think has thrived the most under Allegri? Since he came some players have really taken the spot light, but some have aka Pato have taken a turn for the worse. I don't blame Allegri for that BTW I blame those dam injuries!

In my opinion it's a tie between Seedorf and Abate, they have both seemed to really take center stage under Allegri and have become very vital members of the team, almost irreplaceable. Seedorf was playing HORRIBLE under Leonardo, and once Allegri came we got back the missing gem in the middle in the form of Seedorf. Abate if you all cannot remember was converted to RB by Leo, but was still one of the worst players on the team, but once Allegri came he made Abate into a phenomenal player and a true asset to the team. Who do you guys think? If I forget anyone please mention one.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Allegri's top Empty Re: Allegri's top

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:12 am

By all accounts it's most likely Abate, was extremely poor in his season with Leonardo, but has seen his development sky rocket since Allegri's arrival.

Although Abate might be the most improved, i think the most important development was that of Thiago Silva. With Nesta's retirement looming close, it was crucial to the future of our defense that he improved as quiclky as he did.

Pato's case is dissapointing, he hasn't had a decent run in the team since his injuries keep piling up and disrupting his momentum.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:45 am

Abate - Average under Leo, great under Max
Silva - Sort of shaky under Leo, became THE BEST cb in the world under Allegri
Ibrahimovic - I liked Ibra before he came to Milan but under the Allegri regime he becomes this fantastic all round forward that Milan depend on (not afraid to admit it)
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:12 am

I went off on a limb here and said Prince. It's easier to compare Abate past and Abate present cause he played for us the whole time, but Prince really used to be a nobody in the EPL, only renowned for crazy tackles and getting red-carded. Now he's a first-teamer and we're all hoping like hell that he's back ASAP so that we don't have to endure many more stagnant midfield displays. Boateng & Serie A is a perfect match. Very Happy
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:38 pm

I have to go with Abate and KPB. Both were, to be blunt, nobodies before Allegri. Now look at them. Though to be honest, most of the credit for abate's progress must go to Tassoti.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:15 pm

Forza Rossoneri wrote:I went off on a limb here and said Prince. It's easier to compare Abate past and Abate present cause he played for us the whole time, but Prince really used to be a nobody in the EPL, only renowned for crazy tackles and getting red-carded. Now he's a first-teamer and we're all hoping like hell that he's back ASAP so that we don't have to endure many more stagnant midfield displays. Boateng & Serie A is a perfect match. Very Happy

More like Boateng and Serie A not at all matched, hence why Boateng is a tactical renovation for Milan. There are simply no other players with his style in Serie A.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Chagur Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:58 am

I'd add Rino. I was very pleased to see him again after shitty season under Leonardo. Allegri resuscitated him last season and personally for me It was very imortant.
Chagur
Chagur
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:44 pm

Had to be the Milan fans to take away credit from Leonardo. The guy who decided to turn Abate into a RB. Also, Abate himself said that Nesta was a huge help.

I'm not saying Allegri hasn't helped him, I just think most of his important development before Allegri.

#Leonardorant #Dealwithit

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:10 pm

TetraHydroC 10 wrote:Had to be the Milan fans to take away credit from Leonardo. The guy who decided to turn Abate into a RB. Also, Abate himself said that Nesta was a huge help.

I'm not saying Allegri hasn't helped him, I just think most of his important development before Allegri.

#Leonardorant #Dealwithit

Actually the real reason is Mauro Tassotti, DEAL WITH IT! Cool

Allegri's top C2a18c47249f4878c53d93e56dff4756-31376-2949380efa673bd8c4523694a3f5f4dd :bow:
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:13 pm

Still not Allegri

#Dealwiththat

#JustalittlebitLeo? Sad

P.S. I have no issue with Allegri

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:17 pm

Silva was not shake, his progress is down to him solely. Its just our squad and backline has got more quality
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:10 am

Lord Spencer wrote:
Forza Rossoneri wrote:I went off on a limb here and said Prince. It's easier to compare Abate past and Abate present cause he played for us the whole time, but Prince really used to be a nobody in the EPL, only renowned for crazy tackles and getting red-carded. Now he's a first-teamer and we're all hoping like hell that he's back ASAP so that we don't have to endure many more stagnant midfield displays. Boateng & Serie A is a perfect match. Very Happy

More like Boateng and Serie A not at all matched, hence why Boateng is a tactical renovation for Milan. There are simply no other players with his style in Serie A.

That's kind of what I meant - A perfect match for MILAN!!! bounce cheers bounce cheers bounce cheers bounce cheers bounce
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum