Pepe content with Antonio Conte's decision to place him on substitutes' bench !!

2 posters

Go down

Pepe content with Antonio Conte's decision to place him on substitutes' bench !! Empty Pepe content with Antonio Conte's decision to place him on substitutes' bench !!

Post by DeviAngel Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:07 am

Simone Pepe has insisted that he has no problem with Antonio Conte's decision to list him as a substitute for Juventus' 1-1 draw with Catania on Sunday.

The Italy international had started the opening three games of the 2011-12 Serie A season, but was dropped in favour of Eljero Elia at the weekend.

However, Pepe has made it clear that being listed as a substitute is not an issue for him, as he realises there is stiff competition for places at the Turin giants.

"He [Conte] did not play me this time, but it's not a problem. Is the press going to make an issue out of it every time someone does not play?" he told Sky Sports Italia.

"The press started asking questions when Elia did not play, and it happened again when [Milos] Krasic did not play.

"They remained on the bench in silence just as I did. This is simply the way it is in a large squad and there are no problems."

The 28-year-old attacker joined Juventus from Udinese on a one-year loan deal in the summer of 2010 and moved to Turin on a permanent basis in June 2011.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Pepe content with Antonio Conte's decision to place him on substitutes' bench !! Empty Re: Pepe content with Antonio Conte's decision to place him on substitutes' bench !!

Post by juve_gigi Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:51 am

DeviAngel wrote:Simone Pepe has insisted that he has no problem with Antonio Conte's decision to list him as a substitute for Juventus' 1-1 draw with Catania on Sunday.

The Italy international had started the opening three games of the 2011-12 Serie A season, but was dropped in favour of Eljero Elia at the weekend.

However, Pepe has made it clear that being listed as a substitute is not an issue for him, as he realises there is stiff competition for places at the Turin giants.

"He [Conte] did not play me this time, but it's not a problem. Is the press going to make an issue out of it every time someone does not play?" he told Sky Sports Italia.

"The press started asking questions when Elia did not play, and it happened again when [Milos] Krasic did not play.

"They remained on the bench in silence just as I did. This is simply the way it is in a large squad and there are no problems."

The 28-year-old attacker joined Juventus from Udinese on a one-year loan deal in the summer of 2010 and moved to Turin on a permanent basis in June 2011.

No, no, according to SKY Pepe wants to kill Conte... :coffee:

Razz Razz
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum