Di Marzio and Brazilian talent: "Rhodolfo a great deal for Juventus"

2 posters

Go down

Di Marzio and Brazilian talent: "Rhodolfo a great deal for Juventus" Empty Di Marzio and Brazilian talent: "Rhodolfo a great deal for Juventus"

Post by DeviAngel Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:34 pm

Gianni Di Marzio, former coach and expert in South American football, spoke at the last Calciomercato.it baked talents from that continent, focusing particularly on Juan (21) and Rhodolfo (25), two Brazilian defenders, respectively, in the sights of Naples and Juventus:

"Juan is' a boy with a great future, I saw him in action in the Under 20 and I can assure you that really great opportunity in front of him. Naples? No, there were contracts, but at the moment c 'is nothing that I know even with Inter. " Juventus seems to have closed for Rhodolfo:

"A great player. These guys are already accustomed to the pressure and the big stage: play right now in front of 20 000 people have suffered in the first team, not as we are that young only on the bench. If Juventus were to take it, would make a great deal. "
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Di Marzio and Brazilian talent: "Rhodolfo a great deal for Juventus" Empty Re: Di Marzio and Brazilian talent: "Rhodolfo a great deal for Juventus"

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:00 pm

Great deal(As in good player), price for depth, not a good deal.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down