From Casemiro to Rhodolfo, through Damiao, Gabriel Silva & Elkeson: the list of Brazilian talents who could move to Italy

4 posters

Go down

From Casemiro to Rhodolfo, through Damiao, Gabriel Silva & Elkeson: the list of Brazilian talents who could move to Italy  Empty From Casemiro to Rhodolfo, through Damiao, Gabriel Silva & Elkeson: the list of Brazilian talents who could move to Italy

Post by DeviAngel Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:03 pm

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editorial/2011/11/14/2754724/from-casemiro-to-rhodolfo-through-damiao-gabriel-silva
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

From Casemiro to Rhodolfo, through Damiao, Gabriel Silva & Elkeson: the list of Brazilian talents who could move to Italy  Empty Re: From Casemiro to Rhodolfo, through Damiao, Gabriel Silva & Elkeson: the list of Brazilian talents who could move to Italy

Post by lucianomoggi Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:40 am

we need RODOLFO + STRIKER + TWO WINGERS

------------ New Striker - Matri -----------
New Winger -------------------- New Winger
------------- Pirlo ----Marchisio ---------
Chiellini ---------------------------- Linshtainer
------------- Rodolfo --- Bonnuci ----------
0------------------ Buffon ----------------

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

From Casemiro to Rhodolfo, through Damiao, Gabriel Silva & Elkeson: the list of Brazilian talents who could move to Italy  Empty Re: From Casemiro to Rhodolfo, through Damiao, Gabriel Silva & Elkeson: the list of Brazilian talents who could move to Italy

Post by Luca Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:43 am

No faith in Elia, Vucinic, Quagliarella? ^^

Vucinic-Matri-xxx
Marchisio-Pirlo-Vidal
New LB-Chiellini-Barzagli-Lichtsteiner
Buffon

xxx- Elia with a little bit of change, Krasic, Pepe ( Sad ) or a new signing

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:03 am

Krasic no leave or I will kill some1
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:11 am

Let's just hope Conte finally plays both Elia and Krasic soon. Their just too good to have and not play. Pepe is someone I can't see starting for a whole season. If Damiao comes, they will be using him as the replacement for Del Piero.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:46 am

Luca wrote:No faith in Elia, Vucinic, Quagliarella? ^^

Vucinic-Matri-xxx
Marchisio-Pirlo-Vidal
New LB-Chiellini-Barzagli-Lichtsteiner
Buffon

xxx- Elia with a little bit of change, Krasic, Pepe ( Sad ) or a new signing

all I want is a team who win 4/5 games a row,

until we are afraid that we can lose tittles from clubs like NAPOLI, UDINESE, LAZIO I will not be happy

I don't mind if someone like BARCELONA never let you win but, being scared from NAPOLI? :facepalm:

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:47 am

I don't know, I would give slightly more credit to Napoli than that but yeah those clubs shot be 'feared'

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:08 am

I am happy with some of our players but there are few players that need to be replaced

I think we need around 4 new players, 2 on January and 2 on summer, that would be great IMO;

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down